Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29161 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2021, 02:31:35 PM »
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't defend Brueckner?

He hasn't raped or molested me & I'd never have even heard of him if not for the McCann's preference of tapas over child care.

Just think, we'd likely never have heard of the McCanns if it wasn't for their choice of holiday destination.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2021, 02:39:12 PM »

He hasn't raped or molested me & I'd never have even heard of him if not for the McCann's preference of tapas over child care.
Because he's a violent rapist (but we know you don't think rape should be a crime), because he abused little children (you probably think that's OK too), was a drug dealer (au undoubted plus point in your book) and a burglar (a man's got to put food on the table when the drugs run out).  No, can't think of a single reason why you shouldn't defend this man, he is a someone who clearly shares your traditional family values. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2021, 02:40:22 PM »

Help yourself.  Your Opinion is worthless.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2021, 02:40:57 PM »
Just think, we'd likely never have heard of the McCanns if it wasn't for their choice of holiday destination.
That might be construed as a criticism of Portugal, best amend your post if you want to keep on the right side of your pals.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2021, 02:48:00 PM »
Because he's a violent rapist (but we know you don't think rape should be a crime), because he abused little children (you probably think that's OK too), was a drug dealer (au undoubted plus point in your book) and a burglar (a man's got to put food on the table when the drugs run out).  No, can't think of a single reason why you shouldn't defend this man, he is a someone who clearly shares your traditional family values.

None of anything you mentioned has affected me, so I don't see an issue with any of it.

On the other hand, I've had to put up with hearing about the McCanns & their daughter for the past 13 years, I didn't ask for it, I've never consented to it, & so technically that is like being raped.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2021, 02:52:49 PM »
None of anything you mentioned has affected me, so I don't see an issue with any of it.

On the other hand, I've had to put up with hearing about the McCanns & their daughter for the past 13 years, I didn't ask for it, I've never consented to it, & so technically that is like being raped.
OK, I understand and feel your pain.  Have you considered therapy?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2021, 02:55:49 PM »

You could always try bogging off

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2021, 03:04:39 PM »
To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?

There's a well known saying that goes something like, if in a hole with a shovel, stop digging.  I believe the Germans have dug themselves into such a hole and have no way out.

They claim 'concrete evidence' that Maddie is dead and that CB did it but cannot take the matter any further. IMHO that is bullshit and they are liars.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 03:07:41 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2021, 03:04:57 PM »
Clever boy!

Gives you a reason to post, works every time.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2021, 03:05:39 PM »

Try it, then we'll know if its worth it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2021, 03:07:03 PM »
Quite.  It's a strange affliction that makes a man continue to inflict such harm upon himself by actively seeking out that which harms him so grievously.  He would be so much happier and healthier if he asked John to cancel his membership of the forum, then he never need have to think about those "rapists" he so deplores.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2021, 03:07:57 PM »

Gives you a reason to post, works every time.
ditto  8((()*/

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2021, 03:08:57 PM »
There's a well known saying that goes something like, if in a hole with a shovel, stop digging.  I believe the Germans have dug themselves into such a hole and have no way out.

They claim 'concrete evidence' that Maddie is dead and that CB did it but cannot take the matter any further. IMHO that is bullshit and they are liars.
Now that you've got that all off your chest perhaps you could actually answer my question?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2021, 03:18:32 PM »
Now that you've got that all off your chest perhaps you could actually answer my question?

You're hoping for a bit much.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2021, 03:23:40 PM »
You're hoping for a bit much.
Hope springs eternal.