Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29255 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2021, 06:20:56 PM »
I'm thinking it is only "evidence" when you say what it points to.

For example, if you say "concrete evidence" against CB,  it is evidence that CB committed some crime or other.
Do you agree that we need to define what the evidence points to?

IMO it is wrong to say you have concrete evidence unless you say what the evidence points to.

Wolters had said concrete evidence that CB murdered Maddie

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2021, 06:25:04 PM »
Wolters had said concrete evidence that CB murdered Maddie
So it is not evidence he abducted her, or evidence he was in the apartment.  Not even just evidence she is dead, but evidence he killed her?  What sort of evidence is that?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2021, 06:28:34 PM »
So it is not evidence he abducted her, or evidence he was in the apartment.  Not even just evidence she is dead, but evidence he killed her?  What sort of evidence is that?

Head line grab, his evidence may only be in the form of some one saying his suspect killed her.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2021, 06:29:35 PM »

Its quite simple...evidence she is dead and Cb murdered her. Thats what HCW has said. Have you not watched the 60 mins documentary

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2021, 06:30:34 PM »
Head line grab, his evidence may only be in the form of some one saying his suspect killed her.

thats in the public domain...so very unlikely and certainly not concrete

Offline jassi

« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2021, 06:35:00 PM »

We may never know
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2021, 06:35:40 PM »
But was that considered "concrete"? 

A confession was considered concrete in that list of uses of the words "concrete evidence".

A confession taken under caution may be considered concrete evidence, but is that the same as for a statement from a "friend" of CB who says CB confessed to them?  Is that concrete or quicksand?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2021, 06:37:22 PM »

A confession was considered concrete in that list of uses of the words "concrete evidence".

A confession taken under caution may be considered concrete evidence, but is that the same as for a statement from a "friend" of CB who says CB confessed to them?  Is that concrete or quicksand?

Its concrete that some one said so, not proof of the actual deed.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2021, 06:40:50 PM »

Wolters said he is sure Maddie is dead and is sure CB killed her....beleive what you wish

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2021, 06:40:54 PM »
We may never know

I think you may be right.

Offline barrier

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2021, 06:48:30 PM »
Wolters said he is sure Maddie is dead and is sure CB killed her....beleive what you wish

The way he flipflopped back in June its best to be circumspect when it comes to his words.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2021, 06:49:51 PM »
I think you may be right.

I think we will. At some stage he will ahve to explain to the parents.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2021, 06:55:29 PM »
I think we will. At some stage he will ahve to explain to the parents.

But will they tell the public at large?

Offline jassi

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2021, 07:03:26 PM »
If Brueckner is arrested/questioned, then this evidence will come out.

However if this does not happen then the Germans will b reluctant for this evidence to become common knowledge just in case they can make use of it later.

IMO there is no reason why the parents should be party to this information if Brueckner is not questioned and prosecuted
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 07:06:42 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2021, 07:08:05 PM »
If Brueckner is arrested/questioned, then this evidence will come out.

However if this does not happen then the Germans will b reluctant for this evidence to become common knowledge just in case they can make use of it later.

IMO there is no reason why the parents should be party to this information if Brueckner is not questioned and prosecuted

That could well be the case