Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29156 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2021, 07:19:01 PM »
Of course you can if it makes you feel better.
Doesn't change what happened though.

So what happened then?   We were talking about Madeleine suffering at the hands of CB were we not?

How do you KNOW that Madeleine suffered at his hands?

Offline sadie

« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2021, 07:24:25 PM »
My pleasure, life's a bitch, then you die.

How sad for you barrier.  I am so sorry

…. but perhaps it helps explain your attitude?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2021, 07:34:27 PM »
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't defend Brueckner?

He hasn't raped or molested me & I'd never have even heard of him if not for the McCann's preference of tapas over child care.
It is not about you.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2021, 08:41:21 PM »
Wolters said he is sure Maddie is dead and is sure CB killed her....beleive what you wish
I know what he said, but I'm trying to work out what type of evidence he has, to justify him saying it was concrete evidence of CB killing her.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2021, 08:46:45 PM »
So what happened then?   We were talking about Madeleine suffering at the hands of CG, were we not?

How do you KNOW that Madeleine suffered at his hands?
I know CB  = Christian Brueckner but who the heck is CG ?   Was it a typo?   This is the first time the word "suffering" has ever come into the conversation IIRC.
Corrected to CB. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 01:48:31 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2021, 08:52:29 PM »
I know what he said, but I'm trying to work out what type of evidence he has, to justify him saying it was concrete evidence of CB killing her.

Could be video as in other cases .

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2021, 10:09:10 PM »

Identifying a child on a video is, imo, not an exact science. I have seen photos and videos of the child but I very much doubt if I could be absolutely sure it was her.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2021, 10:13:53 PM »
Identifying a child on a video is, imo, not an exact science. I have seen photos and videos of the child but I very much doubt if I could be absolutely sure it was her.

It would depend on several factors... Best not go there really... That's why I prefer not to discuss it

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2021, 10:20:07 PM »
That’s why such a video could be described as “concrete evidence” but not proof.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2021, 10:49:07 PM »
That’s why such a video could be described as “concrete evidence” but not proof.

Concrete evidence that a child was harmed, perhaps, but enough to announce the name of the child? I think not.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2021, 10:54:35 PM »
Concrete evidence that a child was harmed, perhaps, but enough to announce the name of the child? I think not.
Why not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2021, 11:23:51 PM »
But you don't know what the evidence  is and how reliable it is

Offline sadie

« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2021, 12:23:51 AM »
I know CB  = Christian Brueckner but who the heck is CG ?   Was it a typo?   This is the first time the word "suffering" has ever come into the conversation IIRC.

Sorry. my typo.   Should have been CB.  Will correct it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2021, 12:50:54 AM »
But you don't know what the evidence  is and how reliable it is

At your suggestion I was referring to a video.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2021, 01:52:42 AM »
There was a documentary about a serial killer that photographed his crime scenes in the USA.  Made me think of CB.

He kept himself out of the frame but his arm showed up in a photo, so they compared the pattern of moles in the photo to the suspect's arm and got a conviction.
Moderation