Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29130 times)

Offline The General

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2021, 01:59:52 PM »
For all the reasons Ive given I think angelos idea is totally barmy...we will see. He didnt need this case to keep CB behind bars and he wont be able to keep him behind bars without evidence
What about this, anything? Barmy? Come on mate, we can talk freely here now we're enmeshed and embedded.
I'm sorry, but I don't believe that's how it works.
Because they would need to analyse every image to formulate charges. It would be quite remiss of them to charge him with simple possession if they could charge him with abuse, abduction or murder (and everything that goes with that, such as tracing missing people, dead people)
I'm not familiar with German interpretation of double jeopardy, but that must also be factored in.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2021, 02:01:58 PM »
Quite possibly Number 4, quite possibly.
A 30 minute conversation seems quite long for any illegal activity to be discussed.
More likely shooting the breeze with a 'friend', interspersed with dodgy dealings and future arrangements.
I'm not sure one single 30 minute call fits the model of a man loitering in a creeper van in situ planning an abduction right there and then. A succession of brief calls in and around the area would be a red flag.
And again, on his own registered number?

Not only that but there's no mention of either phone being used on other days.
If a major crime was being planned and executed, one might expect further dialogue after the event and also calls to other phones
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2021, 02:03:09 PM »
For all the reasons Ive given I think angelos idea is totally barmy...we will see. He didnt need this case to keep CB behind bars and he wont be able to keep him behind bars without evidence

No, but it blocked the appeal at the time. What he will have been hoping for is by now something would have developed - either by good means or bad. IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2021, 02:03:46 PM »
Quite possibly Number 4, quite possibly.
A 30 minute conversation seems quite long for any illegal activity to be discussed.
More likely shooting the breeze with a 'friend', interspersed with dodgy dealings and future arrangements.
I'm not sure one single 30 minute call fits the model of a man loitering in a creeper van in situ planning an abduction right there and then. A succession of brief calls in and around the area would be a red flag.
And again, on his own registered number?

To me CB comes across as an arrogant man,  I think he thought he was invincible.   Exposing himself to children in a park with the parents not far away.   Climbing into apartments,  bragging to people about what he had done.   It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't bother with a burner phone and just used the one he had.  IMO

Offline The General

« Reply #184 on: January 18, 2021, 02:04:49 PM »
Not only that but there's no mention of either phone being used on other days.
If a major crime was being planned and executed, one might expect further dialogue after the event and also calls to other phones
I agree with that. If the German police wanted to trace the caller, then what better way to jog the memory than to disclose whether additional calls were made.
The caller is either dead, in the wind or in the clink.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #185 on: January 18, 2021, 02:07:28 PM »

To me CB comes across as an arrogant man,  I think he thought he was invincible.   Exposing himself to children in a park with the parents not far away.   Climbing into apartments,  bragging to people about what he had done.   It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't bother with a burner phone and just used the one he had.  IMO

I don't think he is arrogant just dumb - yet is supposed to have committed the perfect crime, either way, does not fit.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #186 on: January 18, 2021, 02:09:15 PM »

Psychopaths always think they are more clever than anyone else.

Offline The General

« Reply #187 on: January 18, 2021, 02:13:02 PM »

Could very well be. I'm led to believe that this sort of offender reacts on impulse and urges and are quite opportunistic. Although I doubt this one would be bragging about child abuse, I may be wrong, but I can see him bragging about his other criminal exploits, particularly with other criminals.
The mystery caller was almost certainly on a burner, which suggests a basic criminal savvy. I doubt this caller would tolerate discussing the abduction of a child with someone sat outside on his own phone.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #188 on: January 18, 2021, 02:16:03 PM »

I agree...he is vile creature.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2021, 02:30:11 PM »
I agree with that. If the German police wanted to trace the caller, then what better way to jog the memory than to disclose whether additional calls were made.
The caller is either dead, in the wind or in the clink.

What do you mean by 'in the wind'?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2021, 02:50:39 PM »
What do you mean by 'in the wind'?
On the lam, on the run. AWOL. Lesser spotted. In absentia.

Offline barrier

« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2021, 06:28:31 PM »
Images are not forensics bit are physical  or material  evidence which wolters says he has

CB is supposed to have filmed himself assaulting the lady he was done  rape for, this film's authenticity was never established save for words of bestest mates, its the same imo with an alleged one regarding Madeleine only this time its more serious its murder, whats stopping him questioning CB, can't actually prove the existence, no forensics no link to 5a, no body, no hope.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2021, 06:31:33 PM »
CB is supposed to have filmed himself assaulting the lady he was done  rape for, this film's authenticity was never established save for words of bestest mates, its the same imo with an alleged one regarding Madeleine only this time its more serious its murder, whats stopping him questioning CB, can't actually prove the existence, no forensics no link to 5a, no body, no hope.

Hope springs eternal I see.  Always good to hear it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2021, 06:32:21 PM »
Hope springs eternal I see.

Nope, he's got no hope, not me.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2021, 06:32:48 PM »
I think  alot beats you rob. I was almost unwilling to mention it because Ive done some research and I know where it leads...and its very unpleasant
Well, that sounds terrible Davel that you've researched these terrible things that you can't talk about.  You're not one of these devil worshipers, are you?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.