Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29168 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2021, 03:51:16 PM »
Has he died?

Grime produced the first of what was supposed to be  a series oof white papers in april 2018. Not  a word of any more in the past three years

Offline kizzy

« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2021, 03:52:04 PM »
The beleif in the dogs abilties are based to a certain extent on lies. Im not easily taken in.

So you believe dogs lie then.

As for not been easily taken in [your posts] that remains to be seen IMO

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2021, 03:55:11 PM »
I think certain posters need to understand the difference between unreliable and requiring further evidence. The dog alerts are intelligence but not in themselves proof.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2021, 04:00:12 PM »

Dogs dont talk never mind lie. If they could talk..perhaps they might say...weve been here long enough...if I bark can we all go home

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2021, 04:02:53 PM »
I think certain posters need to understand the difference between unreliable and requiring further evidence. The dog alerts are intelligence but not in themselves proof.

I think you need to read what Grime said again. Its this misunderstanding that leads you to the wrong conclusions.

Grime never mentioned proof...he said the alerts were intelligence...not evidence. Have another look and you will see Im right

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2021, 04:05:16 PM »

It was Grime and Harrison who questioned the relability and value of the alerts as  evidence. I think its you who doesnt understand what Grime said.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2021, 04:41:26 PM »

Erm, can dogs speak?  I must have missed that.  What was it the dogs were saying?

Offline misty

« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2021, 07:12:45 PM »
As we've digressed from the main topic to the dogs, I'd like to ask the following question:-
What was so significant about the wicker chair that warranted Keela's prolonged examination of it, despite the fact Eddie had not alerted to it in earlier deployment? I understood Keela was only used where Eddie had already alerted. The chair was in the children's bedroom on May 3rd but situated in the parents' bedroom when Grime's dogs were deployed in 5A.
https://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=2143

Offline misty

« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2021, 07:22:52 PM »
Especially when they said they would do anything to help - especially when the said facts remain unclarified.

IMO it obviously had something to do with the timeline - it has never been checked.

You would have thought also the mccs themselves would have wanted to know where everyone was and what they were doing.

IIRC the tapas were not all known to the mccs - so if the mcs thought an abduction took place you would have thought that everything should have been checked out and not by assuming it was by a stranger IMO.

IMO the only purpose of the reconstitution requested by PJ was to prove that there was insufficient time between checks for an abduction to have occurred, thus adding to circumstantial evidence against the parents. By attempting to prove that their checks were both frequent & diligent, T9 would have actually been adding to PJ belief that no abduction could have occurred - a double-edged sword only pointed at guilt.
 We have already learned through the media that CB's lawyer has stated there was only a 90sec timeframe for an abduction to have occurred, meaning his client couldn't possibly have committed such a crime in such a short time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2021, 07:30:52 PM »
IMO the only purpose of the reconstitution requested by PJ was to prove that there was insufficient time between checks for an abduction to have occurred, thus adding to circumstantial evidence against the parents. By attempting to prove that their checks were both frequent & diligent, T9 would have actually been adding to PJ belief that no abduction could have occurred - a double-edged sword only pointed at guilt.
 We have already learned through the media that CB's lawyer has stated there was only a 90sec timeframe for an abduction to have occurred, meaning his client couldn't possibly have committed such a crime in such a short time.

Sounds a reasonable objective to me.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2021, 07:39:00 PM »
As we've digressed from the main topic to the dogs, I'd like to ask the following question:-
What was so significant about the wicker chair that warranted Keela's prolonged examination of it, despite the fact Eddie had not alerted to it in earlier deployment? I understood Keela was only used where Eddie had already alerted. The chair was in the children's bedroom on May 3rd but situated in the parents' bedroom when Grime's dogs were deployed in 5A.
https://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=2143

Did Keela alert to the chair? If not it’s irrelevant.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2021, 07:40:31 PM »

Sounds a reasonable objective to me.
And now you might understand finally why no one in their right mind would want take part in such a blatant exercise of entrapment.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2021, 07:47:03 PM »

well spotted misty. I think its clear that FF met with amaral so he would ahve been given the theory from the initial investigation which seems to show taht the PJ had worked out an abduction was impossible. All they needed wa sto get the Tapas 9 to portugal...recon to prove..in their opinion an abduction  was impossible. Probably in portugal enough grounds to arrest

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2021, 07:57:04 PM »
And now you might understand finally why no one in their right mind would want take part in such a blatant exercise of entrapment.

It sounds like the group weren't confident that their story would stand up to close inspection.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2021, 08:00:11 PM »
It sounds like the group weren't confident that their story would stand up to close inspection.

In your opinion... Try to remember that.

Imo they did not trust the PJ and who can blame them