Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29146 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2021, 02:41:31 AM »
There is No Evidence that The McCanns harmed their daughter.  Unless you have some, of course.

You didn't address my point. I said there is little, if any, evidence to suggest stranger abduction in this case. The German authorities will no doubt be forced to concede this - or present the evidence they have in court.

Offline sadie

« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2021, 03:23:44 AM »
Jes Wilkins' wife says he returned just before 9.30pm. I assume it would take between 5 and 10 minutes to reach his apartment from the location where he spoke with Gerry McCann. So why, I wonder, did he say he spoke to Gerry some time between 8.45pm and 9.15pm? If he spoke to him at 8.45pm he would have arrived home at 9pm, not 9.30pm.

Jes Wilkins wife said he returned just before 9.30pm.
Jez said that he talked to Gerry some time between 8.45pm and 9.15pm

If Jez talked with Gerry at 9.15pm then he would have arrived home just before 9.30pm .   QED

What's your problem Gunit ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2021, 04:00:03 AM »
Jes Wilkins' wife says he returned just before 9.30pm. I assume it would take between 5 and 10 minutes to reach his apartment from the location where he spoke with Gerry McCann. So why, I wonder, did he say he spoke to Gerry some time between 8.45pm and 9.15pm? If he spoke to him at 8.45pm he would have arrived home at 9pm, not 9.30pm.

Some time between?  What's not to understand about that?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #303 on: January 24, 2021, 04:04:57 AM »
I find it interesting because in theory all Wilkins had to do was work backwards from when he arrived home and he would have known beyond doubt that he met with Gerry McCann after 9pm, so why did he refuse to do that? Why did he insist on including the 15 minutes from 8.45pm to 9pm? That only makes sense if it was possible that he met Gerry during that 15 minutes, and if he did he either arrived home earlier than his wife said or he met Gerry on his way out, not on his way back.

Didn't Jez Wilkins refuse to return for The Reconstruction?  I wonder why that would be?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2021, 08:07:10 AM »
I find it interesting because in theory all Wilkins had to do was work backwards from when he arrived home and he would have known beyond doubt that he met with Gerry McCann after 9pm, so why did he refuse to do that? Why did he insist on including the 15 minutes from 8.45pm to 9pm? That only makes sense if it was possible that he met Gerry during that 15 minutes, and if he did he either arrived home earlier than his wife said or he met Gerry on his way out, not on his way back.
And I find it interesting that you keep avoiding my point.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #305 on: January 24, 2021, 08:08:58 AM »
What is it about 95% accuracy according to peer reviewed research don't you understand? The alerts can't be discounted as "BS" as someone else stated above. The alerts led to the collection of human cellular material. What the FSS failed to establish was whether some of this material came from Madeleine McCann. Perhaps it was that nosebleed she might of had, perhaps not! We don't know unless the DNA evidence is re-examined when scientific technology moves forward.
Re-examination of the “human cellular material “ isn’t going to tell you if it was a nosebleed or not.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2021, 08:43:41 AM »

Keep it polite, please.

Remarks akin to "What don't you understand"  will be deleted in future.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2021, 08:52:23 AM »
You didn't address my point. I said there is little, if any, evidence to suggest stranger abduction in this case. The German authorities will no doubt be forced to concede this - or present the evidence they have in court.

The Germans say  they have this evidence so you cannot state as a fact it doesn't exist

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2021, 08:54:33 AM »
What is it about 95% accuracy according to peer reviewed research don't you understand? The alerts can't be discounted as "BS" as someone else stated above. The alerts led to the collection of human cellular material. What the FSS failed to establish was whether some of this material came from Madeleine McCann. Perhaps it was that nosebleed she might of had, perhaps not! We don't know unless the DNA evidence is re-examined when scientific technology moves forward.

I understand  that the dogs have never been properly scientifically tested so your 95 % has little reliability
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 09:05:41 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #309 on: January 24, 2021, 09:02:21 AM »

Because of the nose bleed there is no way that any blood alert can be linked to any supposed abductor, defence already secured.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #310 on: January 24, 2021, 09:43:12 AM »
Because of the nose bleed there is no way that any blood alert can be linked to any supposed abductor, defence already secured.
?  If Bruckner’s DNA is found amongst the “human cellular material” then why not?

Offline barrier

« Reply #311 on: January 24, 2021, 09:46:53 AM »
?  If Bruckner’s DNA is found amongst the “human cellular material” then why not?

His DNA is obviously known, thats ruled him out, unless you think Perlins offer should be taken up to further it.How do we know its not been, he's not repeated his offer.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #312 on: January 24, 2021, 10:21:01 AM »

His DNA is obviously known, thats ruled him out, unless you think Perlins offer should be taken up to further it.How do we know its not been, he's not repeated his offer.
If there’s anything to be gained from re-examining the DNA then do it, I’m sure it’s a police decision at the end of the day, not mine, yours or Perlin’s.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #313 on: January 24, 2021, 10:30:03 AM »
Erm, can dogs speak?  I must have missed that.  What was it the dogs were saying?

Woof woof woof

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #314 on: January 24, 2021, 10:40:44 AM »
I am able to read & understand how Grime stated his dogs were deployed. There was no alert to the wicker chair by Eddie during his run through. What reason could Grime have had for choosing that specific item for Keela to spend a prolonged period scenting?

There was obviously a reason. There is no doubt however that Keela didn’t alert....and that’s the main thing.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?