Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29138 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2021, 10:58:32 AM »
To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?

How do you know they haven't already done so.

The reason being no evidence.

Nearly eight months now when Wolt came out with all guns blazing.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #316 on: January 24, 2021, 11:03:24 AM »
Jes Wilkins wife said he returned just before 9.30pm.
Jez said that he talked to Gerry some time between 8.45pm and 9.15pm

If Jez talked with Gerry at 9.15pm then he would have arrived home just before 9.30pm .   QED

What's your problem Gunit ?

The problem, Sadie, is that if you and I can make the calculation and arrive at the approx. time the men met, why couldn't or wouldn't Wilkins do the same?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #317 on: January 24, 2021, 11:09:28 AM »
How do you know they haven't already done so.

The reason being no evidence.

Nearly eight months now when Wolt came out with all guns blazing.
Because HCW is still talking about the investigation and there are reports that CB is to be questioned about the case this year.  There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest they have stopped investigating Brückner, unless you have some?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #318 on: January 24, 2021, 11:15:52 AM »
Because HCW is still talking about the investigation and there are reports that CB is to be questioned about the case this year.  There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest they have stopped investigating Brückner, unless you have some?

Talk is not evidence in other words IMO you are just speculating that something might happen this year.

No, I haven't any evidence -  same as Wolt hasn't it seems.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #319 on: January 24, 2021, 11:20:45 AM »
Talk is not evidence in other words IMO you are just speculating that something might happen this year.

If Wolters doesn't produce the evidence then CB can sue him.. I look forward to it

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #320 on: January 24, 2021, 11:21:19 AM »

If the German prosecutor says they are still investigating Brückner then that is evidence they are still investigating Bruckner, end of.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #321 on: January 24, 2021, 11:25:05 AM »
If Wolters doesn't produce the evidence then CB can sue him.. I look forward to it

So do I.  Then the evidence will come out.  Not a good idea for Brueckner.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #322 on: January 24, 2021, 11:29:33 AM »
So do I.  Then the evidence will come out.  Not a good idea for Brueckner.

I’m not sure that it’ll be Wolter that Brueckner will sue.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #323 on: January 24, 2021, 11:34:28 AM »
Who then? 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #324 on: January 24, 2021, 11:45:59 AM »

Nor am I.  If he dares at all.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #325 on: January 24, 2021, 11:52:56 AM »

Speculation again.

I would look forward to CB being charged as the abductor - to see what can of worms would be opened if he was

No way would he be capable of pulling this off on his own..

No evidence of him was found in 5a...

Then, Kate Healy ran to the restaurant, immediately alerting Gerald McCann and the other friends;

- Following that alert, the entire apartment was searched and rummaged by an indeterminate number of people, thus resulting in the contamination of traces, with irreversible and undetermined damage in terms of the acquisition of evidence;

Did kmc & gmcc ever explain why they deleted information on their phones?
 Was the content of any text messages ever revealed?

Offline sadie

« Reply #326 on: January 24, 2021, 12:08:39 PM »
Speculation again.

I would look forward to CB being charged as the abductor - to see what can of worms would be opened if he was

Then, Kate Healy ran to the restaurant, immediately alerting Gerald McCann and the other friends;

- Following that alert, the entire apartment was searched and rummaged by an indeterminate number of people, thus resulting in the contamination of traces, with irreversible and undetermined damage in terms of the acquisition of evidence;

What a splendid idea clearing their phones of old calls.   It is obvious that they have organised minds and have made the space on their phones for a rush of messages that such a devastating happening as their daughter vanishing would create.

How I wish that I had the same organisational skills.  I tend to miss everything because I haven't prepared properly.  Kate and Gerry did. 

Well done Kate and Gerry.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #327 on: January 24, 2021, 12:13:44 PM »
What a splendid idea clearing their phones of old calls.   It is obvious that they have organised minds and have made the space on their phones for a rush of messages that such a devastating happening as their daughter vanishing would create.

How I wish that I had the same organisational skills.  I tend to miss everything because I haven't prepared properly.  Kate and Gerry did. 

Well done Kate and Gerry.

Yes well done.

They were ‘non functioning’ as Kate admits but ‘functioning’ enough to clear their phone memories.

Glad they got their priorities right though a little more searching and a little less phone activity may not have gone amiss.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #328 on: January 24, 2021, 12:33:46 PM »
Speculation again.

You mean all the calls and texts they made to CB's phone?  That's what you are implying arent' you? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #329 on: January 24, 2021, 12:35:08 PM »
Yes well done.

They were ‘non functioning’ as Kate admits but ‘functioning’ enough to clear their phone memories.

Glad they got their priorities right though a little more searching and a little less phone activity may not have gone amiss.
How you do enjoy using Kate's words with which to beat her time and again, it's such an unpleasant characteristic of yours.  IMO.