Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29223 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #360 on: January 25, 2021, 12:26:06 AM »
you have your blinkers on then, imo.

Oh yes. And accusing anyone who thought and still thinks that there are many unanswered questions arising from the first investigation of being stupid, biased, blinkered, vindictive, or otherwise lacking.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

« Reply #361 on: January 25, 2021, 12:51:09 AM »
The German police have released details of no evidence against CB, except a phone call to a phone which may have been his and which was in PdL or nearby at 7.30pm on 3rd May. The prosecutor has admitted there isn't enough evidence to arrest or charge their suspect.

The only clamour I can see is by those who have spent 13 years trying to convince others that the first investigation was wrong/incompetent/stupid/corrupt/backward, and that the McCanns were and are pure as the driven snow.

BKA are investigating their suspect retrospectively rather than in real time. They reached a point whereby a public appeal was needed to acquire certain information to fill in gaps in their knowledge about the suspect & his movements during the intervening years. Surely, for the purpose of ensuring the truth is uncovered, you cannot begrudge German (and UK) police time to achieve the correct & successful result PJ failed to deliver all those years ago.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #362 on: January 25, 2021, 01:08:55 AM »
You'd need to take that up with ADMIN.

Don’t worry Rob...I don’t think that we’ll be having any more posts in the same vein.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #363 on: January 25, 2021, 06:02:48 AM »
BKA are investigating their suspect retrospectively rather than in real time. They reached a point whereby a public appeal was needed to acquire certain information to fill in gaps in their knowledge about the suspect & his movements during the intervening years. Surely, for the purpose of ensuring the truth is uncovered, you cannot begrudge German (and UK) police time to achieve the correct & successful result PJ failed to deliver all those years ago.
Which would/will be?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #364 on: January 25, 2021, 07:21:04 AM »
Don’t worry Rob...I don’t think that we’ll be having any more posts in the same vein.
Don’t count on it, your pathetic attempts at intimidation have been noted and dismissed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #365 on: January 25, 2021, 07:23:31 AM »
Oh yes. And accusing anyone who thought and still thinks that there are many unanswered questions arising from the first investigation of being stupid, biased, blinkered, vindictive, or otherwise lacking.
Crikey, I said blinkered (for not seeing the absolute determination of some people on here to ridicule the German investigation and keep all eyes focused on the parents), not any of the other words.  Chill.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #366 on: January 25, 2021, 09:38:43 AM »

From what I've seen the BKA are exploring the possibility that CB was involved in various unsolved crimes against children across Europe, including Madeleine McCann. That's why they they asked for information which might place him in PdL on or around 3rd May 2007. Whether they are on the trail of 'the truth' remains to be seen.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #367 on: January 25, 2021, 09:48:27 AM »
From what I've seen the BKA are exploring the possibility that CB was involved in various unsolved crimes against children across Europe, including Madeleine McCann. That's why they they asked for information which might place him in PdL on or around 3rd May 2007. Whether they are on the trail of 'the truth' remains to be seen.

It will be interesting to see what Wolters concrete evidence of MMs murder is.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #368 on: January 25, 2021, 10:15:04 AM »
Don’t count on it, your pathetic attempts at intimidation have been noted and dismissed.

Oh I think we both know that’s not true.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #369 on: January 25, 2021, 10:36:56 AM »
Crikey, I said blinkered (for not seeing the absolute determination of some people on here to ridicule the German investigation and keep all eyes focused on the parents), not any of the other words.  Chill.

I'm perfectly chilled, thank you. I just wanted to make it clear that the various ploys used by some to try to silence others have been noticed.

In my opinion those who, based on what we know, think the Germans have a case are relying on wishful thinking rather than facts, because the BKA have given us very few of those. They may find the evidence they seek, but they don't have it yet.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #370 on: January 25, 2021, 10:43:57 AM »
I'm perfectly chilled, thank you. I just wanted to make it clear that the various ploys used by some to try to silence others have been noticed.

In my opinion those who, based on what we know, think the Germans have a case are relying on wishful thinking rather than facts, because the BKA have given us very few of those. They may find the evidence they seek, but they don't have it yet.

There's no wishful thinking..as Simon Foy has said... The Germans must have something significant based on what they have said

Online Eleanor

« Reply #371 on: January 25, 2021, 10:44:22 AM »

Pot.  Kettle.  Again.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #372 on: January 25, 2021, 10:49:28 AM »

Can you give me an example of some of the "various ploys to silence others" you think you see?  Actually scrub that, I really don't give two hoots for your opinion, and as for your views on the investigation they are entirely worthless IMO because you don't have the full facts at your disposal.  As for me, I'm open minded, and content to wait and see what transpires without feeling the need to continually state as fact that the Germans have nothing and are barking up the wrong tree and that HCW is a liar or a fool as some on here have done.  That's the clamour being referred to by Misty, I believe, and the fact that people like you and Faith would much rather pick at old scabs like what Kate wrote in her book and call her out on it for your own amusement, when that is sooooooo last decade.  But no doubt you think you're fulfilling some vitally important function by constantly deflecting from and belittling the current investigation and continually returning to all your "doubts" about the McCanns for a long, long time to come.  Far be it for me to silence you, but don't think you will silence me from having my views about your agenda either.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #373 on: January 25, 2021, 12:05:03 PM »
Can you give me an example of some of the "various ploys to silence others" you think you see?  Actually scrub that, I really don't give two hoots for your opinion, and as for your views on the investigation they are entirely worthless IMO because you don't have the full facts at your disposal.  As for me, I'm open minded, and content to wait and see what transpires without feeling the need to continually state as fact that the Germans have nothing and are barking up the wrong tree and that HCW is a liar or a fool as some on here have done.  That's the clamour being referred to by Misty, I believe, and the fact that people like you and Faith would much rather pick at old scabs like what Kate wrote in her book and call her out on it for your own amusement, when that is sooooooo last decade.  But no doubt you think you're fulfilling some vitally important function by constantly deflecting from and belittling the current investigation and continually returning to all your "doubts" about the McCanns for a long, long time to come.  Far be it for me to silence you, but don't think you will silence me from having my views about your agenda either.

I think I've made my point. I expect bandwagons will continue to come along for those who need them. Those of us who don't need them will no doubt continue to point out that moving on requires closure and that the PJ's findings have never been explained, dismissed or replaced by new evidence imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #374 on: January 25, 2021, 12:11:44 PM »
I think I've made my point. I expect bandwagons will continue to come along for those who need them. Those of us who don't need them will no doubt continue to point out that moving on requires closure and that the PJ's findings have never been explained, dismissed or replaced by new evidence imo.
No, you just stick on the "Parents Dunnit" bandwagon and you should be good for another few years yet.