Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29131 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2021, 12:14:34 PM »
Can you give me an example of some of the "various ploys to silence others" you think you see?  Actually scrub that, I really don't give two hoots for your opinion, and as for your views on the investigation they are entirely worthless IMO because you don't have the full facts at your disposal.  As for me, I'm open minded, and content to wait and see what transpires without feeling the need to continually state as fact that the Germans have nothing and are barking up the wrong tree and that HCW is a liar or a fool as some on here have done.  That's the clamour being referred to by Misty, I believe, and the fact that people like you and Faith would much rather pick at old scabs like what Kate wrote in her book and call her out on it for your own amusement, when that is sooooooo last decade.  But no doubt you think you're fulfilling some vitally important function by constantly deflecting from and belittling the current investigation and continually returning to all your "doubts" about the McCanns for a long, long time to come.  Far be it for me to silence you, but don't think you will silence me from having my views about your agenda either.

A lot of the problem on here imo is that some have CB as the abductor -  without any evidence he is whatsoever.

Not even really any circumstantial apart from a mobile phone number IIRC was found in a book connecting it to CB.

Why should what Wolt keeps saying be took as gospel he has proved nothing to date.

The mccs on the other hand has not been totally cleared of any involvement.

Yet to believe they are involved in what happened to Maddie is classed as beating them with a stick.

If I thought for one moment IMM they were totally innocent I would not give this forum the time of day.

IMO the only people beaten with a stick are the ones who have done no harm to any other poster apart from having a different opinion to them by believing the mccs are involved in some way.

Nothing as yet is set in stone what happened to Maddie on the 3rd of May 2007 apart from she disappeared.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #376 on: January 25, 2021, 12:49:26 PM »
A lot of the problem on here imo is that some have CB as the abductor -  without any evidence he is whatsoever.

Not even really any circumstantial apart from a mobile phone number IIRC was found in a book connecting it to CB.

Why should what Wolt keeps saying be took as gospel he has proved nothing to date.

The mccs on the other hand has not been totally cleared of any involvement.

Yet to believe they are involved in what happened to Maddie is classed as beating them with a stick.

If I thought for one moment IMM they were totally innocent I would not give this forum the time of day.

IMO the only people beaten with a stick are the ones who have done no harm to any other poster apart from having a different opinion to them by believing the mccs are involved in some way.

Nothing as yet is set in stone what happened to Maddie on the 3rd of May 2007 apart from she disappeared.
Believe what you like, but when you try and make something out of nothing to make a vindictive and spiteful point that is classed as "beating with a stick" imo. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #377 on: January 25, 2021, 01:09:49 PM »
No, you just stick on the "Parents Dunnit" bandwagon and you should be good for another few years yet.

I don't know who did or didn't do it. All I know is that the PJ imo had as much if not more reason to suspect parental involvement as they had to suspect stranger abduction.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #378 on: January 25, 2021, 01:15:10 PM »
I don't know who did or didn't do it. All I know is that the PJ imo had as much if not more reason to suspect parental involvement as they had to suspect stranger abduction.

imo they didnt....they misunderstood the evidence...that isnt opinion its  a documented fact

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #379 on: January 25, 2021, 01:25:13 PM »
imo they didnt....they misunderstood the evidence...that isnt opinion its  a documented fact

Unless Maddie died in the holiday apartment & her parents faked an abduction.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #380 on: January 25, 2021, 01:37:53 PM »
Believe what you like, but when you try and make something out of nothing to make a vindictive and spiteful point that is classed as "beating with a stick" imo.

Why is it spiteful and vindictive...how many times have I been accused of beating kmcc with a stick or a hate fest.

The opinion I have is that they could still be involved in what happened to Maddie - si why should I have any empathy for the woman.

It doesn't matter over a decade has gone by there is still no proof that CB is abductor so why should that be concentrated on more than the mccs.

Any way not hanging around etertaining you all day places to go people to see [I wish lol]

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #381 on: January 25, 2021, 01:38:27 PM »
As you liked a post by wonderfulspam in which he claimed the PJ solved the case in 2007 that would indicate to me that you think you do know what happened and are very much of the "parents dunnit" opinion.  Further, you have claimed abduction was virtually impossible.  There's really no need to keep up the pretense of impartiality any further, I think I know exactly where you're coming from.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2021, 01:41:20 PM »
Why is it spiteful and vindictive...how many times have I been accused of beating kmcc with a stick or a hate fest.

The opinion I have is that they could still be involved in what happened to Maddie - si why should I have any empathy for the woman.

It doesn't matter over a decade has gone by there is still no proof that CB is abductor so why should that be concentrated on more than the mccs.

Any way not hanging around etertaining you all day places to go people to see [I wish lol]
I wasn't referring to you on this occasion.  Like I said, think what you like, and I will think what I like about you and your ilk, that seems a fair trade off, no?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2021, 01:44:12 PM »

Whatever you think doesn't mean they don't still believe the mccs were involved in what happened to Maddie.

Same as others have a right to think the same IMO.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2021, 01:46:10 PM »
Whatever you think doesn't mean they don't still believe the mccs were involved in what happened to Maddie.

Same as others have a right to think the same IMO.

they can think what they like but the fact they misunderstood the evidence makes their conclusions useles. even the proven facts in the police files are wrong

Offline kizzy

« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2021, 01:58:25 PM »
I wasn't referring to you on this occasion.  Like I said, think what you like, and I will think what I like about you and your ilk, that seems a fair trade off, no?

So why imo does that sound you treat me like an enemy - instead of respecting what my opinion is.

After all, we are exactly the same ...just posters giving our opinion on a forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2021, 02:04:57 PM »
So why imo does that sound you treat me like an enemy - instead of respecting what my opinion is.

After all, we are exactly the same ...just posters giving our opinion on a forum
Don't be silly - I don't treat you like an enemy, I just think you're misguided and wrong, and I genuinely can't understand your mindset.  No doubt it's exactly the same for you.  Only time will tell who was right and who was wrong (clue: I was right  8(0(* )

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2021, 02:20:10 PM »
Don't be silly - I don't treat you like an enemy, I just think you're misguided and wrong, and I genuinely can't understand your mindset.  No doubt it's exactly the same for you.  Only time will tell who was right and who was wrong (clue: I was right  8(0(* )

I completely understand the sceptic mindset. They have been totally taken in by the propaganda re the dogs.... If you believe the dogs are 95 per cent accurate then there is no alternative apart from parental guilt. Almeida said the main evidence against the parents was the alerts... The ones that have no evidential valu or reliability

Offline kizzy

« Reply #388 on: January 25, 2021, 02:29:42 PM »
I completely understand the sceptic mindset. They have been totally taken in by the propaganda re the dogs.... If you believe the dogs are 95 per cent accurate then there is no alternative apart from parental guilt. Almeida said the main evidence against the parents was the alerts... The ones that have no evidential valu or reliability

Wrong ...not taken in by anything including the mccs

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #389 on: January 25, 2021, 02:34:20 PM »
Wrong ...not taken in by anything including the mccs

No I'm right...what were all those doggie posts about.. Lol
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 02:46:49 PM by Davel »