Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29193 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #465 on: January 26, 2021, 12:34:55 PM »
Which author?

There's a clue; "Grime says". He is the author.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #466 on: January 26, 2021, 12:48:15 PM »
There is absolutely no evidence to say Maddie was abducted either. [sorry not understand the rest of your post D]

if you cant understand it shows poor comprehension on your behalf....
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 06:19:12 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #467 on: January 26, 2021, 12:50:30 PM »
why is it that an expert such as grime ha snot once given evidence in court...and how many times in Grimes career has any alert been any use in solving any UK case

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #468 on: January 26, 2021, 12:51:29 PM »
There's a clue; "Grime says". He is the author.
He is talking about himself in the 3rd person?  So what he's saying is
"To my knowledge a victim has never been found alive in a case where  my VRD team has provided a related positive final response."

surely he should know that for a fact then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #469 on: January 26, 2021, 01:19:14 PM »
why is it that an expert such as grime ha snot once given evidence in court...and how many times in Grimes career has any alert been any use in solving any UK case
I don't think that's any indicator of competence. We know that murder and concealment of victims is still exceptionally rare in the UK, most of which are solved by other means, mainly due to advancements in forensics.
Not eggs for eggs.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #470 on: January 26, 2021, 01:20:15 PM »

Ok I’ll bite.
Martin Grime has testified under oath concerning the alerts given by his dogs at least twice in the USA and at least once in the UK. At least three cases in the UK have heard dog alert evidence, one for Grime and two for others all within the span of Grime’s career. All five cases resulted in convictions.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #471 on: January 26, 2021, 01:42:38 PM »

Ok I’ll bite.
Martin Grime has testified under oath concerning the alerts given by his dogs at least twice in the USA and at least once in the UK. At least three cases in the UK have heard dog alert evidence, one for Grime and two for others all within the span of Grime’s career. All five cases resulted in convictions.

In some cases the dog alerts allow the police to find forensic evidence. In others they find the body. Or, as in the Prout case a confession ensues. The VRD dog handler doesn't need to testify in those cases.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

« Reply #472 on: January 26, 2021, 01:45:40 PM »
In some cases the dog alerts allow the police to find forensic evidence. In others they find the body. Or, as in the Prout case a confession ensues. The VRD dog handler doesn't need to testify in those cases.

I am sure that's true. But as Davel asked the specific question I thought I may provide an answer.
And actually its at least three times he testified in the USA, I just remembered another one.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 01:47:45 PM by Icanhandlethetruth »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #473 on: January 26, 2021, 01:46:54 PM »

Ok I’ll bite.

One case in the UK...was that Attract Harron... So Grimes dogs have resulted in one conviction in the UK... One...
How pathetic

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #474 on: January 26, 2021, 01:48:43 PM »

I'll ask you the direct question... How many times has anything found by Grimes dogs been used in a prosecution in the UK.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #475 on: January 26, 2021, 01:49:36 PM »
One case in the UK...was that Attract Harron... So Grimes dogs have resulted in one conviction in the UK... One...
How pathetic

You're disappointed more people haven't been murdered?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #476 on: January 26, 2021, 01:51:22 PM »
What happened to the claim in amarals book that the dogs had helped solve over 200 cases... Is that 1 case and 199 lies

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #477 on: January 26, 2021, 01:52:40 PM »
So how many convictions due to drug detection dogs

« Reply #478 on: January 26, 2021, 01:52:44 PM »
How pathetic

Just answering your question. And I wasn't referring to Attracta Harron
Are you sure Grime hasn't testified in any other cases in the UK?
It's also not very nice to label my answer as pathetic as I was only trying to help your quest for information.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #479 on: January 26, 2021, 01:54:30 PM »
Just answering your question. And I wasn't referring to Attracta Harron
Are you sure Grime hasn't testified in any other cases in the UK?
It's also not very nice to label my answer as pathetic as I was only trying to help your quest for information.

I wasn't referring to your answer but the record of cadaver dogs in solving cases... Seeing as amsral claimed it was over 200 and some gullible people believed it