Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29121 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #480 on: January 26, 2021, 01:55:04 PM »
Just answering your question. And I wasn't referring to Attracta Harron
Are you sure Grime hasn't testified in any other cases in the UK?
It's also not very nice to label my answer as pathetic as I was only trying to help your quest for information.

Who were you referring to

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #481 on: January 26, 2021, 02:05:10 PM »
Davel said ‘ why is it that an expert such as grime ha snot once given evidence in court’

This has been shown to be palpably false.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #482 on: January 26, 2021, 02:11:14 PM »
I'll ask you the direct question... How many times has anything found by Grimes dogs been used in a prosecution in the UK.

Details of the involvement of particular dog handlers isn't in the public domain, so I can't answer that. In some cases, as I already pointed out, the dogs are used and that leads investigators to evidence which is used in the prosecution case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #483 on: January 26, 2021, 02:16:26 PM »
Who were you referring to

Bob Rose and I am not sure if Martin Grime did testify in the Attracta Harron case, do you know he did?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #484 on: January 26, 2021, 02:29:25 PM »
Davel said ‘ why is it that an expert such as grime ha snot once given evidence in court’

This has been shown to be palpably false.

I'm talking about a UK court

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #485 on: January 26, 2021, 02:31:10 PM »
Details of the involvement of particular dog handlers isn't in the public domain, so I can't answer that. In some cases, as I already pointed out, the dogs are used and that leads investigators to evidence which is used in the prosecution case.

Grime listed his CV... It was incredibly sparce.... Are you suggesting he didn't bother listing his successful cases
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 02:35:54 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #486 on: January 26, 2021, 02:37:10 PM »
You are guessing

« Reply #487 on: January 26, 2021, 02:42:31 PM »
One case in the UK...was that Attract Harron... So Grimes dogs have resulted in one conviction in the UK... One...
How pathetic

I remember Martin Grime did testify in the Attracta Harron case, so with the Bob Rose case that makes two appearances testifying in a UK court and three in the USA.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #488 on: January 26, 2021, 02:59:19 PM »
Davel said ‘ I'm talking about a UK court’

This claim has also been shown to be palpably false.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #489 on: January 26, 2021, 03:01:51 PM »
Grime listed his CV... It was incredibly sparce.... Are you suggesting he didn't bother listing his successful cases

Well, imagine what would have happened to his career if Maddie had been found alive and well.

But she hasn't has she- still not a single trace.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #490 on: January 26, 2021, 03:04:14 PM »
Davel said ‘ I'm talking about a UK court’

This claim has also been shown to be palpably false.

actuallly it hasnt...no evidence yet supplied. Good job he wasnt paid by results...he hardly had any

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #491 on: January 26, 2021, 03:05:39 PM »
Well, imagine what would have happened to his career if Maddie had been found alive and well.

grime went in after 3 months...statistically maddie was dead already. if she ever did turn up the re would be  alot of excuses made about furniture no doubt

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #492 on: January 26, 2021, 03:06:20 PM »

Nonsense.

Rob posted a picture of her just the other day.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #493 on: January 26, 2021, 03:07:36 PM »
I remember Martin Grime did testify in the Attracta Harron case, so with the Bob Rose case that makes two appearances testifying in a UK court and three in the USA.

in the Bob rose case on eof the accused led polie to the body so not sure what grime had to testify......eddie did find attracta harrons body...again a very sparce record

« Reply #494 on: January 26, 2021, 03:08:23 PM »
actuallly it hasnt...no evidence yet supplied. Good job he wasnt paid by results...he hardly had any

Do you want cites that Martin Grime has appeared to testify in a UK court case? You are not usually so reticent to ask for them.