Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29148 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #495 on: January 26, 2021, 03:09:33 PM »
Well, imagine what would have happened to his career if Maddie had been found alive and well.

But she hasn't has she- still not a single trace.

I cannot see a scenario which fits the alert to a cadaver 5a...can anyone

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #496 on: January 26, 2021, 03:11:48 PM »
in the Bob rose case on eof the accused led polie to the body so not sure what grime had to testify......eddie did find attracta harrons body...again a very sparce record

Just correcting the fallacy you posted that Martin Grime never gave evidence in court.
Sparse record ? How many cases would satisfy you, 5, 10 or 100

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #497 on: January 26, 2021, 03:15:32 PM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #498 on: January 26, 2021, 03:19:41 PM »
Just correcting the fallacy you posted that Martin Grime never gave evidence in court.

I think he’s embarrassed. It’s not nice to have your backside handed to you on a plate.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #499 on: January 26, 2021, 03:25:52 PM »

You havent provided any cites ....so at the moment its opinion. Im pointing out how little his contribution to justice seems to have been

I dont see any scenario that fits the alerts to cadaver in 5a

SY is  a missing persons caseso they arent convinced...neither are the Germans.

From what grime has said all the alerts could have been to blood...no cadaver at all

« Reply #500 on: January 26, 2021, 03:27:23 PM »
You havent provided any cites ....so at the moment its opinion. Im pointing out how little his contribution to justice seems to have been

I dont see any scenario that fits the alerts to cadaver in 5a

SY is  a missing persons caseso they arent convinced...neither are the Germans.

From what grime has said all the alerts could have been to blood...no cadaver at all

You didn't ask for any cites. And faithlilly just provided one.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #501 on: January 26, 2021, 03:32:41 PM »
You didn't ask for any cites. And faithlilly just provided one.

all you have managed to do is show how little Grime and his dogs have ever acheived.

« Reply #502 on: January 26, 2021, 03:36:07 PM »
all you have managed to do is show how little Grime and his dogs have ever acheived.

What are your expectations for what they should have achieved?
How can you judge their achievements with all the second hand information we receive.
I wouldn't dare to judge their performance with so little to go on.

« Reply #503 on: January 26, 2021, 03:40:29 PM »
Whenever dogs alert to any substance hey are alerting to the vapour produced...not the substance if its  a solid or  al iquid...remember who the scientist is

Who is this scientist you are referring to?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #504 on: January 26, 2021, 03:45:24 PM »
What a lovely distraction this argument is from the fact that the dog alerts don't appear to have any relevance whatsoever to either the current British or German investigations, both of which are pursuing a theory of stranger abduction.   If the dogs are so reliable, and if their alerts tell us almost certainly that Madeleine died in the apartment why were the parents never charged?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #505 on: January 26, 2021, 03:49:04 PM »
What a lovely distraction this argument is from the fact that the dog alerts don't appear to have any relevance whatsoever to either the current British or German investigations, both of which are pursuing a theory of stranger abduction.   If the dogs are so reliable, and if their alerts tell us almost certainly that Madeleine died in the apartment why were the parents never charged?

It seems to be popular though doesn't it as it always rears it head up. Go with it, its a discussion forum.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 03:53:03 PM by Icanhandlethetruth »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #506 on: January 26, 2021, 03:52:38 PM »
Who is this scientist you are referring to?

myself

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #507 on: January 26, 2021, 03:54:16 PM »
What are your expectations for what they should have achieved?
How can you judge their achievements with all the second hand information we receive.
I wouldn't dare to judge their performance with so little to go on.

Amaral claimed they had helped solve over 200 cases...some sceptics beleive it

Offline The General

« Reply #508 on: January 26, 2021, 03:55:12 PM »
What have the Romans ever done for us?

It's actually quite a niche market he operates in.
If you consider modes of killing where a body could be disposed of with little or no other trace, there's not many - maybe 20 a year, mostly strangulation.
Then consider the opportunity for Grime's expertise to be requested, I doubt there's a handful a decade where the remainder also involve the occulation of a corpse.
So actually his batting average is right up there.

200 cases? 'Cases' may have been used with some poetic licence, who knows.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #509 on: January 26, 2021, 03:57:32 PM »
It seems to be popular though doesn't it as it always rears it head up. Go with it, its a discussion forum.
Of course it's popular - it's the only thing McCann sceptics have got, but yet they cannot explain why the dogs which are so reliable and world beating were not sufficient to bring the McCanns to court.  If the dogs 95% definitely alerted to a body in the apartment it's pretty much an open and shut case isn't it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly