Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29359 times)

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #540 on: January 26, 2021, 05:30:24 PM »
The usual practice is for discussion forums to discuss a particular topic.

This thread has nothing to do with dogs.

The topic is ~ "Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?"

If you wish to add to the many 'dog' threads already on the forum might I respectfully suggest you start one; it would certainly save me the bother of ruminating the deletion of eight pages of 'off topic' comment; I've never done that many in a oner before so it certainly could be interesting if I can be bothered 😁

I didn't start the conversation about dogs I was just responding to another poster who asked a question. Look back and see who starting with the dogs.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #541 on: January 26, 2021, 05:37:23 PM »
I didn't start the conversation about dogs I was just responding to another poster who asked a question. Look back and see who starting with the dogs.

The topic of this thread is "Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?" From this point forward ALL off topic points will be deleted.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #542 on: January 26, 2021, 05:43:20 PM »
The topic of this thread is "Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?" From this point forward ALL off topic points will be deleted.

Way to go.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #543 on: January 26, 2021, 06:21:06 PM »
it looks like you ahve now accepted you are wrong....theres no  evidence whatsoever maddie died in an accident..none. the mccanns are no longer suspects and ther enever wa s any rael evidence against them. ther is lots of evidence since to show they were not involved...end of

Not involved?    Of course they were involved. The child and her two siblings were in their charge and they failed all three abysmally.  That renders them INVOLVED and RESPONSIBILE!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #544 on: January 26, 2021, 06:24:21 PM »
I cannot see a scenario which fits the alert to a cadaver 5a...can anyone
The "child swap" theory does.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #545 on: January 26, 2021, 06:29:17 PM »
And what was he referring to when he said Eddie found a body under a flagstone in Jersey.. More BS
It was a fictional story, wasn't it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #546 on: January 26, 2021, 06:32:23 PM »
Right on topic from now on.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #547 on: January 26, 2021, 06:33:10 PM »
Not involved?    Of course they were involved. The child and her two siblings were in their charge and they failed all three abysmally.  That renders them INVOLVED and RESPONSIBILE!

Do you think the three police forces currently investigating are investigating them for negligence then...

Offline barrier

« Reply #548 on: January 26, 2021, 06:39:07 PM »
Any evidence the Germans haven't dropped their investigation ?  Wolters is very quiet along with the press, CB is all played out and now its alleged Grange are looking elsewhere.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #549 on: January 26, 2021, 06:49:27 PM »
Any evidence the Germans haven't dropped their investigation ?  Wolters is very quiet along with the press, CB is all played out and now its alleged Grange are looking elsewhere.
There’s no evidence they have dropped their investigation, no.  What grounds would they have for doing so?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #550 on: January 26, 2021, 07:25:41 PM »
Do you think the three police forces currently investigating are investigating them for negligence then...

They've already been investigated by social services in England and still have two children so must have passed that test.  They were ultimately responsible for Maddie going missing so they will have to live with that shame for ever.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

« Reply #551 on: January 26, 2021, 07:30:03 PM »
They've already been investigated by social services in England and still have two children so must have passed that test.  They were ultimately responsible for Maddie going missing so they will have to live with that shame for ever.

I don't think they do shame.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #552 on: January 26, 2021, 08:17:25 PM »
Obviously the authorities did not think they were ultimately responsible for Madeleine going missing otherwise they would have been charged with neglect.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #553 on: January 27, 2021, 01:25:43 AM »

I don't think they do shame.

I think that they were very lucky that Madeleine disappeared in Portugal where intent to harm needs to be proved before a charge of negligence can be brought. If Madeleine had gone missing in this country I think the parents would have faced much heftier repercussions.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #554 on: January 27, 2021, 07:14:24 AM »
Looks like we’re right back on topic - slagging off the McCanns again.