Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29166 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #555 on: January 27, 2021, 11:13:00 AM »
It's not fun. It's a very serious matter. It's not conventional fun, not like actual Jenga.
"We're all having way too much fun, particularly now they're engaged in Paedo Roulette, with the reported re-interviewing of Martin Ney. Maybe they'll exhume Monteiro soon too, what a hoot that will be".
Perhaps you should tone down your enthusiasm a little then, and show some decorum when discussing what is a very serious matter.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #556 on: January 27, 2021, 11:50:02 AM »
"We're all having way too much fun, particularly now they're engaged in Paedo Roulette, with the reported re-interviewing of Martin Ney. Maybe they'll exhume Monteiro soon too, what a hoot that will be".
Perhaps you should tone down your enthusiasm a little then, and show some decorum when discussing what is a very serious matter.

The General is fast becoming the intellectual facet of Spammy.  Don't worry about it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #557 on: January 27, 2021, 11:52:09 AM »
I told you earlier, it's not conventional fun. It's not fun fun.
And I am the embodiment of decorum; I bring validation and prestige to what would ordinarily be unverified and mundane. That's why I'm so popular, or part of the reason. And independent.

Actually, I believe that you at least have half a brain.  Such a pity that you don't put it to better use.

Offline The General

« Reply #558 on: January 27, 2021, 12:03:14 PM »
Actually, I believe that you at least have half a brain.  Such a pity that you don't put it to better use.
I do in real life.
But now I'm imbued with the liberating properties of independence and totally bias free (as far as one can be, as bias is inherent in all of us, alas), I can pour my significant cerebral resources in to weighing all arguments and evidence and developing rational, diplomatic, centrist conclusions. Like Kofi Annan on ketamine.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #559 on: January 27, 2021, 12:08:30 PM »
I do in real life.
But now I'm imbued with the liberating properties of independence and totally bias free (as far as one can be, as bias is inherent in all of us, alas), I can pour my significant cerebral resources in to weighing all arguments and evidence and developing rational, diplomatic, centrist conclusions. Like Kofi Annan on ketamine.

I get that.  You just aren't very good at it.

Offline The General

« Reply #560 on: January 27, 2021, 12:13:10 PM »
If you're the embodiment of decorum what did you get a warning for?
Disparity in standards. We're ironing it out.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #561 on: January 27, 2021, 12:22:23 PM »

I think you may have touched on a subject which seems to have been largely ignored.  Which is the re-emergence of Ney into the equation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #562 on: January 27, 2021, 12:33:48 PM »
I think you may have touched on a subject which seems to have been largely ignored.  Which is the re-emergence of Ney into the equation.
Quite. I'm interested to see how this pans out, if, as we have been led to believe, he's being re-interviewed.
He might not be a suspect, but they may see him as a potential cohort of CB and may have information. Strike while the iron's hot, I suppose, while they have him at their disposal.
It might also rattle CB and his team.

Offline jassi

« Reply #563 on: January 27, 2021, 12:42:55 PM »
Quite. I'm interested to see how this pans out, if, as we have been led to believe, he's being re-interviewed.
He might not be a suspect, but they may see him as a potential cohort of CB and may have information. Strike while the iron's hot, I suppose, while they have him at their disposal.
It might also rattle CB and his team.

Much will depend on the cooperation of the French. They are after him for a crime on their soil and maybe little interested in what others may be after.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #564 on: January 27, 2021, 12:50:52 PM »
Much will depend on the cooperation of the French. They are after him for a crime on their soil and maybe little interested in what others may be after.
True.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #565 on: January 27, 2021, 01:10:20 PM »

According to a rumour emerging from German TV station RTL.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #566 on: January 27, 2021, 01:16:14 PM »

Well there you go.  Now he can Sue.

Offline jassi

« Reply #567 on: January 27, 2021, 01:23:29 PM »

In a UK paper, it said he was being extradited to France, but it omitted to say from where.
Was he living in Germany prior to his extradition?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #568 on: January 27, 2021, 01:27:13 PM »
Why do you describe it as a rumour?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #569 on: January 27, 2021, 01:36:21 PM »

The police have spent 13 years investigating the Male paedo theory & it has got them absoloutley nowhere.
I really think it's time they started investigating lesbian paedos, for the sake of gender equality if nothing else.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.