Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29165 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #570 on: January 27, 2021, 01:54:31 PM »
The police have spent 13 years investigating the Male paedo theory & it has got them absoloutley nowhere.
I really think it's time they started investigating lesbian paedos, for the sake of gender equality if nothing else.

You presumably are a Dickhead.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #571 on: January 27, 2021, 05:43:19 PM »
Did you ever wine and dine in a neighbour's house across the road and leave your kids in the house with the back door open on 4 consecutive nights, despite having acknowledged the obvious distress caused by this act to one or more of them?
Many of us and / or our parents have done a version of this, we self flagellate on a daily basis. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #572 on: January 27, 2021, 05:51:54 PM »
Did you ever wine and dine in a neighbour's house across the road and leave your kids in the house with the back door open on 4 consecutive nights, despite having acknowledged the obvious distress caused by this act to one or more of them?

The kicker for me is leaving the door open so they didn’t have to walk a few extra yards. As a betrayal of their parental duty it’s right up there.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #573 on: January 27, 2021, 06:01:51 PM »
They weren't across the road, just a little footpath which they could see over, the shrubs had just been cut … and the group could see the back patio windows.  The back patio door was unlocked but appeared the same as all the other back patio doors in that it was closed and curtains drawn.  Did anyone else in other flats, ever report having heard someone trying their back patio door?  If you can prove that, please do.

Someone had to have been watching them in order to know if the back patio door was unlocked, or come via the front door with a key.  The only person that I can think of that was slim, agile and strong enough to enter via the window is Breuckner, but if it were he that climbed through that window, why didn't he leave fibres and finger prints ?

The apartment was almost certainly entered and exited via the front door.    CB (not anyone else unless a slim cat burglar or circus performer) might have been able to climb in, but it is my belief that entrance, by whoever, was via the front door with a key.  A key supplied by some member of OC's staff.  Exit with Madeleine via the front door also,  Swap Madeleine over to Tannerman and close the front door using the key alone.   

Simples.  Occam's razor.

Please don't tell me what they could and couldn't see.  I have eaten in that restaurant and weighed it all up.

Offline barrier

« Reply #574 on: January 27, 2021, 06:03:47 PM »
The kicker for me is leaving the door open so they didn’t have to walk a few extra yards. As a betrayal of their parental duty it’s right up there.

Prosecution: Its our view CB took the girl through the open window, Defence: what open window? prosecution frantically searching crime photo's,  prosecution:,ah withdraw that.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline sadie

« Reply #575 on: January 27, 2021, 06:17:02 PM »

Almost twice the journey and the front door was almost pitch back.  The light outside was broken. 
No wonder it woke the children trying to get an unfamiliar key in an unfamiliar keyhole in the pitch blackness.  Ever tried it?  All the other flats had front doors off a well lit hallway

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #576 on: January 27, 2021, 06:17:44 PM »
The “kicker” for me is y’all are still kicking the McCanns on a thread which is not about them at all but about the German investigation.   Their “neglect “ seems to have been of such a magnitude that people are still to this day clucking their judgemental tongues about it as if it was quite possibly the worst act of cruelty ever perpetrated by a parent on a child.   Please get some perspective people, or at least get some help to enable you to move on from this huge affront to your sensibilities.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #577 on: January 27, 2021, 06:32:10 PM »
Almost twice the journey and the front door was almost pitch back.  The light outside was broken. 
No wonder it woke the children trying to get an unfamiliar key in an unfamiliar keyhole in the pitch blackness.  Ever tried it?  All the other flats had front doors off a well lit hallway

Ever tried what, leaving 3 under 4s in an insecure flat? No, never.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #578 on: January 27, 2021, 06:36:30 PM »
People tend to ‘move on’ from things when they understand them.

Offline sadie

« Reply #579 on: January 27, 2021, 06:46:43 PM »
Ever tried what, leaving 3 under 4s in an insecure flat? No, never.

Unable to understand simple English are you faith?  Or just another attempt to put the boot in again, on a thread that isn't even about The Mccanns?

What ever is the matter with you ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #580 on: January 27, 2021, 06:52:53 PM »
People tend to ‘move on’ from things when they understand them.
Get over it, you’ve had your fun, nearly 14 years of it.  Time to focus on other far more serious cases of child neglect (as if you really cared about any of them to the degree you seem to care about putting the boot in to the McCanns).

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #581 on: January 27, 2021, 07:00:39 PM »
In a UK paper, it said he was being extradited to France, but it omitted to say from where.
Was he living in Germany prior to his extradition?

I thought he was in prison. Can someone be extradited from prison?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #582 on: January 27, 2021, 07:06:53 PM »
Why do you describe it as a rumour?

How did a German TV station know in 2019 that SY wanted to question Ney about Madeleine?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #583 on: January 27, 2021, 07:07:45 PM »
I thought he was in prison. Can someone be extradited from prison?

If he's convicted in France, does the sentence run concurrent, where does he do his time ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #584 on: January 27, 2021, 07:10:04 PM »
How did a German TV station know in 2019 that SY wanted to question Ney about Madeleine?
I’ve no idea but the were right were they not?