Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29427 times)

Offline misty

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #585 on: January 27, 2021, 07:12:01 PM »
If he's convicted in France, does the sentence run concurrent, where does he do his time ?

The extradition period runs for 8 months, which is presumably enough to conduct the trial in France. After that, I presume he'll be returned to Germany where he's already serving life.

Offline barrier

« Reply #586 on: January 27, 2021, 07:12:44 PM »
How did a German TV station know in 2019 that SY wanted to question Ney about Madeleine?

According to this they asked the PJ to look at him.

Scotland Yard officers involved in Operation Grange, the investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance being run separately from the one in Portugal led by officers based in the northern city of Porto, are understood to have asked the PJ to look at him after receiving a new tip.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-child-killer-martin-15003287

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #587 on: January 27, 2021, 07:33:36 PM »
If he's convicted in France, does the sentence run concurrent, where does he do his time ?

He's supposed to be serving life in Germany. They may have allowed France to take him for questioning, but the French will have to make sure they keep him safe and return him if the Germans want him back.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #588 on: January 27, 2021, 07:56:24 PM »
The kicker for me is leaving the door open so they didn’t have to walk a few extra yards. As a betrayal of their parental duty it’s right up there.
How did the rest of the group react to that?   Did they just ignore it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #589 on: January 27, 2021, 07:57:40 PM »

Do you not realise this is totally off topic

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #590 on: January 27, 2021, 08:01:07 PM »
I’ve no idea but the were right were they not?

Were they?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #591 on: January 27, 2021, 08:01:55 PM »
Do you not realise this is totally off topic
At least I quoted Faithlilly. So you know what I'm talking about.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #592 on: January 27, 2021, 08:04:03 PM »
At least I quoted Faithlilly. So you know what I'm talking about.

It's still off topic. I didn't quote Eleanor because Eleanor has shown that talk of abuse upsets her

Offline jassi

« Reply #593 on: January 27, 2021, 08:10:38 PM »

Interesting question.
I don't recall any of the group subsequently criticising the McCanns for their actions, so presumably they were OK with the children being left alone.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #594 on: January 27, 2021, 10:15:53 PM »
It's still off topic. I didn't quote Eleanor because Eleanor has shown that talk of abuse upsets her

Indeed it does. So don't go there.  Because I am not having it.

Just so's you all know.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #595 on: January 27, 2021, 10:24:49 PM »
Were they?
Maybe.  I guess we’ll find out eventually.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #596 on: January 27, 2021, 10:26:57 PM »

Actually, if you will excuse me.  Talk of abuse isn't the point.  It is the gratuitous desire to do so that is offensive.  And that is what I am not having.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #597 on: January 28, 2021, 12:33:09 PM »
Almost twice the journey and the front door was almost pitch back.  The light outside was broken. 
No wonder it woke the children trying to get an unfamiliar key in an unfamiliar keyhole in the pitch blackness.  Ever tried it?  All the other flats had front doors off a well lit hallway

and the front door was almost pitch back.  The light outside was broken.

This is one of the reasons I think the German investigation is going nowhere.

Why would CB mess around using a window with shutters if he had been watching -

He would know the front door nearest to Maddie bed led into the car park in complete darkness

Being a burglar a quick exit would obviously be priority using the door not a narrow window imo

Offline The General

« Reply #598 on: January 28, 2021, 01:06:56 PM »
and the front door was almost pitch back.  The light outside was broken.

This is one of the reasons I think the German investigation is going nowhere.

Why would CB mess around using a window with shutters if he had been watching -

He would know the front door nearest to Maddie bed led into the car park in complete darkness

Being a burglar a quick exit would obviously be priority using the door not a narrow window imo
Which would look more suspicious to a passer by, breaking in through a window or a door?If challenged you could come up with a plausible excuse for wrestling with the door; the window, not so much.
Besides, he could have simply popped in through the patio door that wasn't open, but then was left unlocked.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Anthro

« Reply #599 on: January 28, 2021, 01:36:37 PM »
Which would look more suspicious to a passer by, breaking in through a window or a door?If challenged you could come up with a plausible excuse for wrestling with the door; the window, not so much.
Besides, he could have simply popped in through the patio door that wasn't open, but then was left unlocked.
The window could’ve also been used to pass Madeleine to a person outside 5A?