Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29234 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #600 on: January 28, 2021, 01:45:11 PM »
The window could’ve also been used to pass Madeleine to a person outside 5A?

But why - why go to the other side of the bedroom making noise doing so when the main door could be opened from the inside leading to darkness and only taking seconds.

IIRC only the mccs said the window was opened  and the only prints on there were kmcs

Offline The General

« Reply #601 on: January 28, 2021, 01:53:31 PM »
Why not walk out the door, making it even less suspicious? Just carrying this baby to the car, nothing to see here. Or - just passing this child through the window to my mate, nothing to see here.
Did Gerry take the front door key with him, or could he lock it from the inside and leave the key in the lock?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #602 on: January 28, 2021, 02:06:53 PM »
Why not walk out the door, making it even less suspicious? Just carrying this baby to the car, nothing to see here. Or - just passing this child through the window to my mate, nothing to see here.
Did Gerry take the front door key with him, or could he lock it from the inside and leave the key in the lock?

The door would have just opened from the inside.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #603 on: January 28, 2021, 05:19:57 PM »
The door would have just opened from the inside.
Unless it was double-locked and the key removed.  Which it wasn't; it was just closed from the inside.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #604 on: January 28, 2021, 06:05:58 PM »

Could have, but what prosecution will take that poisoned chalice with out evidence thereof.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #605 on: January 29, 2021, 07:33:46 AM »
Unless it was double-locked and the key removed.  Which it wasn't; it was just closed from the inside.
Imagine CB's surprise when he discovered both doors unlocked. Dumkopf. He must've been tempted to abduct all 3, given the ease of egress and their seeming superhuman tolerance to noise.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #606 on: January 29, 2021, 10:18:51 AM »
Imagine CB's surprise when he discovered both doors unlocked. Dumkopf. He must've been tempted to abduct all 3, given the ease of egress and their seeming superhuman tolerance to noise.

Easily could have been done - IMO they were there left for the taking. without any protection

Although I do not believe Maddie's fate was abduction from her bed.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #607 on: January 29, 2021, 10:24:15 AM »

Easily could have been done - IMO they were there left for the taking. without any protection

Although I do not believe Maddie's fate was abduction from her bed.
Has it ever happened that a stranger kidnaps the whole family of children rather than just one?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #608 on: January 29, 2021, 10:38:40 AM »
Has it ever happened that a stranger kidnaps the whole family of children rather than just one?
Not that I'm aware of, but there are one or two cases of abduction where one child has been taken and the other(s) left alone that I can think of. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #609 on: January 29, 2021, 11:09:38 AM »
and the front door was almost pitch back.  The light outside was broken.

This is one of the reasons I think the German investigation is going nowhere.

Why would CB mess around using a window with shutters if he had been watching -

He would know the front door nearest to Maddie bed led into the car park in complete darkness

Being a burglar a quick exit would obviously be priority using the door not a narrow window imo

I believe that the front door was used, both in and out, and the window was an escape route. 

There is a flaw in your argument, Kizzy.
If he needed a quick exit and didn't want to seen, then as soon as anyone checking came to the patio door. then  if he were as agile as CB obviously is, he would be better going thru the window,   To go out through the front door, he would have to come out of the children's bedroom into the living room and potentially come face to face with whoever was checking..   And the checker would certainly see him exiting via the front door, and chase after him.   

I wouldn't fancy his chances against Gerry

CB is obvious extremely agile, but the window would not be such a good escape route for your average man

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #610 on: January 29, 2021, 11:27:21 AM »
I believe that the front door was used, both in and out, and the window was an escape route. 

There is a flaw in your argument, Kizzy.
If he needed a quick exit and didn't want to seen, then as soon as anyone checking came to the patio door. then  if he were as agile as CB obviously is, he would be better going thru the window,   To go out through the front door, he would have to come out of the children's bedroom into the living room and potentially come face to face with whoever was checking..   And the checker would certainly see him exiting via the front door, and chase after him.   

I wouldn't fancy his chances against Gerry

CB is obvious extremely agile, but the window would not be such a good escape route for your average man

I thought the 'watcher on the balcony' was there to make sure they were warned if anyone approached? It seems they had no faith in him at all, even before he allegedly ran off and left them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #611 on: January 29, 2021, 11:57:58 AM »
I thought the 'watcher on the balcony' was there to make sure they were warned if anyone approached? It seems they had no faith in him at all, even before he allegedly ran off and left them.

Yep, seems s/he did a good job when Gerry arrived to do his check.  He felt that there was someone around.  If it were CB in there, slim as he is, he could even have been behind the open door in the bedroom whilst Gerry was in the apartment

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #612 on: January 29, 2021, 12:10:08 PM »
Yep, seems s/he did a good job when Gerry arrived to do his check.  He felt that there was someone around.  If it were CB in there, slim as he is, he could even have been behind the open door whilst Gerry was in the apartment

Who felt that there was someone around?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #613 on: January 29, 2021, 12:14:10 PM »
Who felt that there was someone around?

I think that was one of those hindsight moments where information is later  added to support the narrative.

If you thought there was someone in your apartment, would you not check at the time. ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #614 on: January 29, 2021, 12:24:59 PM »
I think that was one of those hindsight moments where information is later  added to support the narrative.

If you thought there was someone in your apartment, would you not check at the time. ?

Absolutely but wasn’t it being suggested that Gerry knew at the Times?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?