Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29206 times)

Offline The General

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #615 on: January 29, 2021, 12:25:44 PM »
I think that was one of those hindsight moments where information is later  added to support the narrative.

If you thought there was someone in your apartment, would you not check at the time. ?
Maybe he was too scared to check, so he left and went back to finish his pint?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #616 on: January 29, 2021, 12:31:15 PM »
Absolutely but wasn’t it being suggested that Gerry knew at the Times?
Could we have the cite please?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #617 on: January 29, 2021, 12:32:36 PM »
Who felt that there was someone around?

Gerry had a feeling.   It is in the statements somewhere if you are interested.  Surely you have read it?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #618 on: January 29, 2021, 12:46:42 PM »
Gerry had a feeling.   It is in the statements somewhere if you are interested.  Surely you have read it?

I think you are mistaken Sadie. Unless, of course, you have a cite.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #619 on: January 29, 2021, 12:52:01 PM »
Could we have the cite please?

If you look back a few posts that appeared to be what Sadie posted. Perhaps she could clarify?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #620 on: January 29, 2021, 04:44:57 PM »
It was on the video that the Tapas group did to show how things unfolded that night.  Gerry says words to that effect.   We may be misinterpreting what he said, but I thought he was overemphasizing the drama of the situation.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #621 on: January 29, 2021, 05:18:13 PM »
It was on the video that the Tapas group did to show how things unfolded that night.  Gerry says words to that effect.   We may be misinterpreting what he said, but I thought he was overemphasizing the drama of the situation.

perhaps you and sadie are misunderstanding what he said...so what did he say

Offline jassi

« Reply #622 on: January 29, 2021, 05:22:51 PM »

I think it wrong to treat anything in these documentaries as gospel,  they are more a dramatic interpretation of events.
IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #623 on: January 29, 2021, 05:33:33 PM »
perhaps you and sadie are misunderstanding what he said...so what did he say
It was the same video where he turns the light on when he enters Madeleine's room.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7981.0

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Mentorn Media Limited."  I wonder if there was another version.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 05:39:04 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #624 on: January 29, 2021, 05:37:43 PM »
It was the same video where he turns the light on when he enters Madeleine's room.

Sadie seems to be saying.. And you agreeing with her... That when Herry entered the apartment he said he felt someone was in there.. I'm pretty sure that isn't true

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #625 on: January 29, 2021, 05:51:06 PM »
Sadie seems to be saying.. And you agreeing with her... That when Herry entered the apartment he said he felt someone was in there.. I'm pretty sure that isn't true
Unless we can find the video "Madeleine was here" we won't be able to check it at this late stage.

It seems to be here https://youtu.be/TiYmcU8QxYo  That is part 1 we'd need to all parts of it.

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0ZBJmy7B0

[I might still have the reference wrong.]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 06:06:18 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #626 on: January 29, 2021, 05:58:18 PM »
Unless we can find the video "Madelene was here" we won't be able to check it at this late stage.

It seems to be here https://youtu.be/TiYmcU8QxYo  That is part 1 we'd need to all parts of it.

Thats fine so Sadies post is opinion not fact

AFAIK he said at a later date... Perhaps the abductor was in the apt... Not that he had a feeling at the time there was someone else there... That sounds absurd to mr

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #627 on: January 29, 2021, 06:20:20 PM »
Thats fine so Sadies post is opinion not fact

AFAIK he said at a later date... Perhaps the abductor was in the apt... Not that he had a feeling at the time there was someone else there... That sounds absurd to mr
It is a problem when our perceptions are based on videos that get taken off YouTube at a later stage.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #628 on: January 29, 2021, 06:25:18 PM »
It is a problem when our perceptions are based on videos that get taken off YouTube at a later stage.

them its not  a fact...simple...and should not be claimed as a fact

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #629 on: January 29, 2021, 06:35:07 PM »
them its not  a fact...simple...and should not be claimed as a fact
Is that logical.   It was a fact when the video existed.  Is into longer a fact since the video is taken down?    To me it seems just to put the argument into the impossible to solve category at this stage. 

You need to consult a lawyer about the legality of it.
Moderation