Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29252 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #630 on: January 29, 2021, 06:39:05 PM »
Is that logical.   It was a fact when the video existed.  Is it no longer a fact since the video is taken down?    To me it seems just to put the argument into the impossible to solve category at this stage. 

You need to consult a lawyer about the legality of it.

Its never been a fact as far as I remember and ive got a very sharp memory. Gunit and Faith seem to agree with me. It doesnt make any sense either ...if gerry had thought someone wa sin the apt surely he would have had alook round.

What you are missing is sadie claimed it as  a fact
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 06:41:02 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #631 on: January 29, 2021, 06:44:57 PM »
Its never been a fact as far as I remember and ive got a very sharp memory. Gunit and Faith seem to agree with me. It doesnt make any sense either ...if gerry had thought someone wa sin the apt surely he would have had alook round.

What you are missing is sadie claimed it as  a fact
If we searched this site we may even find the words he used.  But it is difficult for the search engine needs the exact words used. 

I remember it as odd.  I thought he was just trying to make his visit at 9:05 more important than it really was.   We keep hearing about his "proud Father moment"  how can that be proven to have happened?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #632 on: January 29, 2021, 06:48:03 PM »
If we searched this site we may even find the words he used.  But it is difficult for the search engine needs the exact words used. 

I remember it as odd.  I thought he was just trying to make his visit at 9:05 more important than it really was.   We keep hearing about his "proud Father moment"  how can that be proven to have happened?

Then its not fact...

Offline barrier

« Reply #633 on: January 29, 2021, 06:54:24 PM »
Unnamed sauce said it ?

A close family source said: "Gerry is firmly of the view that the abductor was already hiding in the apartment when he went to check on Madeleine.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-bedroom-door-was-ajar-when-gerry-checked-508018
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #634 on: January 29, 2021, 06:58:43 PM »
Unnamed sauce said it ?

A close family source said: "Gerry is firmly of the view that the abductor was already hiding in the apartment when he went to check on Madeleine.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-bedroom-door-was-ajar-when-gerry-checked-508018

Quite...but when did he come to that conclusion....not at the time but after

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #635 on: January 29, 2021, 07:03:13 PM »
Quite...but when did he come to that conclusion....not at the time but after
Find the video!   I regret not having my own video library to refer to.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 07:38:37 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #636 on: January 29, 2021, 08:13:45 PM »
It was on the video that the Tapas group did to show how things unfolded that night.  Gerry says words to that effect.   We may be misinterpreting what he said, but I thought he was overemphasizing the drama of the situation.

It certainly wasn't in any of his statements imo. Therefore he only came up with the idea after September 2007, with hindsight and speculation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #637 on: January 29, 2021, 09:00:32 PM »
It certainly wasn't in any of his statements imo. Therefore he only came up with the idea after September 2007, with hindsight and speculation.
Do you remember the one where Gerry is approaching the front door and unlocks it.  Goes inside the apartment and it is that dark in there he turns the bedroom light on.  He was talking to Matthew and Matthew says he didn't go past the threshold and wishes he had.   That is the video we need to see again.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #638 on: January 29, 2021, 09:03:27 PM »
Do you remember the one where Gerry is approaching the front door and unlocks it.  Goes inside the apartment and it is that dark in there he turns the bedroom light on.  He was talking to Matthew and Matthew says he didn't go past the threshold and wishes he had.   That is the video we need to see again.

Sounds like fiction to me.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #639 on: January 29, 2021, 09:05:34 PM »
Sounds like fiction to me.
We have written about it on the forum many times.  I know it sounds like fiction but it was true.   Truth can be stranger than fiction.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #640 on: January 29, 2021, 09:07:52 PM »
We have written about it on the forum many times.  I know it sounds like fiction but it was true.   Truth can be stranger than fiction.

Are you sure?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #641 on: January 29, 2021, 09:35:38 PM »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #642 on: January 29, 2021, 09:49:22 PM »
Find the video!   I regret not having my own video library to refer to.

Read the Sun article barrier quoted..I don't need to find any video

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #643 on: January 29, 2021, 09:56:17 PM »
Read the Sun article barrier quoted..I don't need to find any video
"But Gerry and wife Kate - who are both official suspects - are convinced their daughter was snatched to order after being watched for days."

So that is suggestive of keeping her alive rather than just to kill.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #644 on: January 29, 2021, 09:59:32 PM »
"But Gerry and wife Kate - who are both official suspects - are convinced their daughter was snatched to order after being watched for days."

So that is suggestive of keeping her alive rather than just to kill.

I was referring to Gerry saying he thought the abductor was in the apartment  when he went to do his check