Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29199 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #645 on: January 29, 2021, 10:03:11 PM »
I was referring to Gerry saying he thought the abductor was in the apartment  when he went to do his check
What would have made him think that?  That surely is when he was trying to put the blame on Tannerman.  If it was Tannerman, Tannerman had to be in the apartment when he did his check.  But Tannerman was sort of ruled out.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #646 on: January 29, 2021, 10:05:27 PM »
What would have made him think that?  That surely is when he was trying to put the blame on Tannerman.  If it was Tannerman, Tannerman had to be in the apartment when he did his check.  But Tannerman was sort of ruled out.

I understand but can't be bothered to explain

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #647 on: January 29, 2021, 10:06:35 PM »
Do you remember the one where Gerry is approaching the front door and unlocks it.  Goes inside the apartment and it is that dark in there he turns the bedroom light on.  He was talking to Matthew and Matthew says he didn't go past the threshold and wishes he had.   That is the video we need to see again.

No we don't. That video was put together on the instructions of Gerry McCann. It's not some neutral piece of evidence. According to Michael Wright;

"the Channel 4 documentary (Emma Loach's one) wasn't just to say that Madeleine should be looked for and she was alive. Channel 4 didn't conclude so. The point was to challenge the thesis of the book."
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #648 on: January 29, 2021, 10:07:15 PM »
I understand but can't be bothered to explain
My psychic powers tell me your logic would fail.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #649 on: January 29, 2021, 10:10:30 PM »
No we don't. That video was put together on the instructions of Gerry McCann. It's not some neutral piece of evidence. According to Michael Wright;

"the Channel 4 documentary (Emma Loach's one) wasn't just to say that Madeleine should be looked for and she was alive. Channel 4 didn't conclude so. The point was to challenge the thesis of the book."
Have you kept a copy of that documentary?
Not knowing how to manage videos has been my biggest regret of researching the McCann case.
I feel like a failure and wasting my time. 

It is time to call it a day.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 10:17:55 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #650 on: January 30, 2021, 02:50:42 AM »
Have you kept a copy of that documentary?
Not knowing how to manage videos has been my biggest regret of researching the McCann case.
I feel like a failure and wasting my time. 

It is time to call it a day.

Please don't call it a day, Rob.  We will miss you and so will the investigation because you have done such valuable work, methodically dissecting situations with your many new questioning threads.

You are no failure, but it seems that a number on this forum don't back you, nor me, when they really should.  It seems to me that you and I are being abused by a certain member who is very powerful and keeps on trying to trip us up. 

Thank you, Barrier, for coming to my/our rescue with that article.  It is very much appreciated

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-bedroom-door-was-ajar-when-gerry-checked-508018

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #651 on: January 30, 2021, 08:41:05 AM »
Please don't call it a day, Rob.  We will miss you and so will the investigation because you have done such valuable work, methodically dissecting situations with your many new questioning threads.

You are no failure, but it seems that a number on this forum don't back you, nor me, when they really should.  It seems to me that you and I are being abused by a certain member who is very powerful and keeps on trying to trip us up. 

Thank you, Barrier, for coming to my/our rescue with that article.  It is very much appreciated

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-bedroom-door-was-ajar-when-gerry-checked-508018

Why do you think we should back you.. I think posters should reach their own conclusions.

Barriers link doesn't support your view it proves you wrong.
It doesn't say Gerry had a feeling the abductor was in the apt at the time.. It says that's a conclusion he reached later. You've got that wrong too

From the article...

Although Gerry thought nothing of it at the time, he has told friends he is now sure he previously shut it.

You need to be more open minded and accept HCW may have evidence... But your mind is totally closed
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 08:48:20 AM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #652 on: January 30, 2021, 08:47:53 AM »
Why do you think we should back you.. I think posters should reach their own conclusions.

Barriers link doesn't support your view it proves you wrong.
It doesn't say Gerry had a feeling the abductor was in the apt at the time.. It says that's a conclusion he reached later. You've got that wrong too

You need to be more open minded and accept HCW may have evidence... But your mind is totally closed
I'm sure Sadie and I are willing to wait until HCW shows the public what evidence he has.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #653 on: January 30, 2021, 08:50:17 AM »
I'm sure Sadie and I are willing to wait until HCW shows the public what evidence he has.

I think Sadie has already decided he has nothing... Perhaps she could clarify.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #654 on: January 30, 2021, 10:21:10 AM »

I see no reason why anyone should back people who have invented theories which are very unusual and don't have any evidence to support them.

Your claim that Gerry McCann said in his statements that he had a feeling there was someone 'around' was false; he said no such thing. The media said it, prompted, no doubt, by one of those mysterious 'sources', and it was clearly something which was thought up well after the events of 3rd May, not during them. The article proves you wrong, not right.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #655 on: January 30, 2021, 11:18:13 AM »
I believe that the front door was used, both in and out, and the window was an escape route. 

There is a flaw in your argument, Kizzy.
If he needed a quick exit and didn't want to seen, then as soon as anyone checking came to the patio door. then  if he were as agile as CB obviously is, he would be better going thru the window,   To go out through the front door, he would have to come out of the children's bedroom into the living room and potentially come face to face with whoever was checking..   And the checker would certainly see him exiting via the front door, and chase after him.   

I wouldn't fancy his chances against Gerry

CB is obvious extremely agile, but the window would not be such a good escape route for your average man

If he needed a quick exit and didn't want to seen,

I cant see the logic of opening the bedroom window if CB needed a quick exit. [time wasting and noise]

Surely the quickest exit would have been the front door - in and out in minute/seconds.

Strange too that kmcc although spent 10 mins searching the apartment did not look out the front door.

Also letting twenty-odd people into the search when she knew Maddie was not in there and if abducted there could be evidence.

Hopefully, Friedrich Fulschner will be well aware of what proof there was for an abduction etc.

Although deathly quiet on everything now it could mean as expected the investigation is going to be dropped.

What else can you expect with witnesses like this?

The lawyer for the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case Christian Brueckner has said that he does not believe the German will ever be charged in the case.

Friedrich Fulscher has said that the main witness against Brueckner, 43, is a criminal who swapped information for police favours.

Offline jassi

« Reply #656 on: January 30, 2021, 11:23:46 AM »

I cant see the logic of opening the bedroom window if CB needed a quick exit. [time wasting and noise]

Surely the quickest exit would have been the front door - in and out in minute/seconds.

Strange too that kmcc although spent 10 mins searching the apartment did not look out the front door.

Also letting twenty-odd people into the search when she knew Maddie was not in there and if abducted there could be evidence.

Hopefully, Friedrich Fulschner will be well aware of what proof there was for an abduction etc.

Although deathly quiet on everything now it could mean as expected the investigation is going to be dropped.

The lawyer for the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case Christian Brueckner has said that he does not believe the German will ever be charged in the case.

Friedrich Fulscher has said that the main witness against Brueckner, 43, is a criminal who swapped information for police favours.

I quite agree that the window would not have been a quick or easy exit for a full grown man ,particularly given the obstacles  in the room.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #657 on: January 30, 2021, 11:33:06 AM »

I don't see the investigation being dropped... Far from it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #658 on: January 30, 2021, 11:41:08 AM »
I think it's a possibility he entered through the window and left via the front door

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #659 on: January 30, 2021, 11:45:10 AM »

I wouldn't particularly like Rob to leave the forum... It needs as many members as it can... I don't share your view of his recent threads but to each his own.