Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29146 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #660 on: January 30, 2021, 12:32:47 PM »
I think it's a possibility he entered through the window and left via the front door

Why -  if he had been watching he would have known the patio door was left open.

Imagine also the risk he would have taken of Maddie waking up with the noise.

Seeing a stranger climbing/tampering within the window risking her screaming blu murder - a child's nightmare.

IMO the only sense of that window being opened was to back up abduction.

Although it has still never been corroborated with any proof it was with curtains blowing. IMO.

Although you would think the scenario would be part of the Germans investigation.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #661 on: January 30, 2021, 01:06:16 PM »
Why -  if he had been watching he would have known the patio door was left open.

Imagine also the risk he would have taken of Maddie waking up with the noise.

Seeing a stranger climbing/tampering within the window risking her screaming blu murder - a child's nightmare.

IMO the only sense of that window being opened was to back up abduction.

Although it has still never been corroborated with any proof it was with curtains blowing. IMO.

Although you would think the scenario would be part of the Germans investigation.

I think you will find the Germans will answer all these questions.

Offline sadie

« Reply #662 on: January 30, 2021, 06:53:20 PM »
Why do you think we should back you.. I think posters should reach their own conclusions.

Barriers link doesn't support your view it proves you wrong.
It doesn't say Gerry had a feeling the abductor was in the apt at the time.. It says that's a conclusion he reached later. You've got that wrong too

From the article...

Although Gerry thought nothing of it at the time, he has told friends he is now sure he previously shut it.

You need to be more open minded and accept HCW may have evidence... But your mind is totally closed

Pity that you can't see the beam in your own eye.

I have a reason for believing that Madeleine is still alive, or was so in 2012, because I believe that I saw her on video in 2012.  You have chosen to take HCW's word ( which he has softened now) that Madeleine is dead.  I agree he seems a very sound fellow, but do you know the calibre of the Police officers giving him the info?

If I am correct about the massive organisation behind Madeleines (and other childrens) abduction, wanting to set CB up as the fall guy who killed Madeleine, then they had to find some way of doing it.  A good method would be to Blackmail a senior paedophilic Police officer into presenting a false case to HCW., who believed him.    This would be to stop the search for Madeleine because she is considered dead.   This is what they want to get them off the hook ad infinitum.  No Jail for them and free, for ever, to keep Madeleine for their own purposes.

These are my considered thoughts only.   I will make it plain that I do not know if this has happened, but as I believe that I saw a living Madeleine in 2012, I am wondering why HCW is so convinced?   He seems to have softened a little recently.  Perhaps he has been showed the Madeleine video from 2012?.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #663 on: January 30, 2021, 07:10:36 PM »
Pity that you can't see the beam in your own eye.

I have a reason for believing that Madeleine is still alive, or was so in 2012, because I believe that I saw her on video in 2012.  You have chosen to take HCW's word ( which he has softened now) that Madeleine is dead.  I agree he seems a very sound fellow, but do you know the calibre of the Police officers giving him the info?

If I am correct about the massive organisation behind Madeleines (and other childrens) abduction, wanting to set CB up as the fall guy who killed Madeleine, then they had to find some way of doing it.  A good method would be to Blackmail a senior paedophilic Police officer into presenting a false case to HCW., who believed him.    This would be to stop the search for Madeleine because she is considered dead.   This is what they want to get them off the hook ad infinitum.  No Jail for them and free, for ever, to keep Madeleine for their own purposes.

These are my considered thoughts only.   I will make it plain that I do not know if this has happened, but as I believe that I saw a living Madeleine in 2012, I am wondering why HCW is so convinced?   He seems to have softened a little recently.  Perhaps he has been showed the Madeleine video from 2012?.

You continue to post the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Are you actually keeping up with what HCW is saying. Far from softening his statement in Dec went further. You obviously are not aware of the latest facts. So now you think HCW may be being blackmailed... Totally barmy. Its his whole department.
I think you are making an absolute fool of yourself.

I would say you have got the identification wrong... Simple

Imo your whole post could be summed up in one word.. Codswallop
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 07:16:23 PM by Davel »

Offline sadie

« Reply #664 on: January 30, 2021, 09:01:16 PM »
You continue to post the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Are you actually keeping up with what HCW is saying. Far from softening his statement in Dec went further. You obviously are not aware of the latest facts. So now you think HCW may be being blackmailed... Totally barmy. Its his whole department.
I think you are making an absolute fool of yourself.

I would say you have got the identification wrong... Simple

Imo your whole post could be summed up in one word.. Codswallop

Try reading what I actually said, Davel.   Nothing about HCW being blackmailed in it.

May I kindly suggest that you have a rest for a few days, you sound very wound up.

BTW, can't pm you atm .  jobs to do.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #665 on: January 30, 2021, 09:05:10 PM »
Try reading what I actually said, Davel.   Nothing about HCW being blackmailed in it.

May I kindly suggest that you have a rest for a few days, you sound very wound up.

BTW, can't pm you atm .  jobs to do.

It's codswallop.. And please don't pm me... I'm not really interested in your opinions or thoughts

Offline kizzy

« Reply #666 on: February 07, 2021, 04:56:49 PM »
Do you not think if CB did not have the record he has anyone would have the slightest interest in him. although he is a disgusting+++ individual - could this be sort of trial by the record, not evidence.

Maybe this is the wrong thread and probably will be removed - but there is an actual case going on at the moment.

It seems this man although another disgusting +++ individual has been charged with murder because of his past record.

Although at the time he was not known to police before the Libby case. It was only when people recognised him and came forward they got DNA and charged him with several sex offences that he is now serving 8 years for.

The Jury has not yet reached a decision although it could be tomorrow. it will be interesting what the outcome will be. although a terribly sad case whatever it is.

The majority of people and police think he murdered Libby although there is no evidence he did or how she died.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/libby-squire-murder-accused-pawel-4882281

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/libby-squire-murder-accused-pawel-4882281

Seeing very quiet on here at the moment wonder how many will think him innocent till proven guilty before the actual verdict is announced.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #667 on: February 07, 2021, 07:05:27 PM »
Do you not think if CB did not have the record he has anyone would have the slightest interest in him. although he is a disgusting+++ individual - could this be sort of trial by the record, not evidence.

Maybe this is the wrong thread and probably will be removed - but there is an actual case going on at the moment.

It seems this man although another disgusting +++ individual has been charged with murder because of his past record.

Although at the time he was not known to police before the Libby case. It was only when people recognised him and came forward they got DNA and charged him with several sex offences that he is now serving 8 years for.

The Jury has not yet reached a decision although it could be tomorrow. it will be interesting what the outcome will be. although a terribly sad case whatever it is.

The majority of people and police think he murdered Libby although there is no evidence he did or how she died.

Seeing very quiet on here at the moment wonder how many will think him innocent till proven guilty before the actual verdict is announced.
What are you trying to say?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #668 on: February 08, 2021, 11:29:51 AM »
What are you trying to say?

I'm not trying to say anything - I have said it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #669 on: February 08, 2021, 11:48:34 AM »
I'm not trying to say anything - I have said it.
I didn't get its relevance to your argument, did anyone else?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #670 on: February 08, 2021, 02:41:29 PM »
I didn't get its relevance to your argument, did anyone else?

I suppose the verdict will make more sense to the case I was referring too.

It ties in with CB as I believe Your record can sometimes precede any evidence.

Sure enough investigate it - but dont jump the gun because they have a record they are automatically guilty.

If the Germans havent got the evidence now they are not going to get any - and should drop the case imo.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #671 on: February 08, 2021, 02:54:49 PM »

Sure enough investigate it - but dont jump the gun because they have a record they are automatically guilty.

If the Germans havent got the evidence now they are not going to get any - and should drop the case imo.

I don't know what The Germans have got and since I firmly believe in Innocent Until Proven Guilty I am presuming Nothing.  Such a pity that The McCanns weren't afforded the same courtesy.

But one thing is certain sure.  Brueckner will always be watched from now on.  So at least The Germans have accomplished that.

This man is dangerous, albeit a very damaged individual himself.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #672 on: February 08, 2021, 02:58:43 PM »

There is absolutely no logic to that sentence whatsoever.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #673 on: February 08, 2021, 03:06:24 PM »
There is absolutely no logic to that sentence whatsoever.

There never is with Sceptics.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #674 on: February 08, 2021, 03:07:20 PM »
I don't know what The Germans have got and since I firmly believe in Innocent Until Proven Guilty I am presuming Nothing.  Such a pity that The McCanns weren't afforded the same courtesy.

But one thing is certain sure.  Brueckner will always be watched from now on.  So at least The Germans have accomplished that.

Agreed - but it does not make him the abductor committing a perfect crime.