Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29129 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #675 on: February 08, 2021, 03:16:30 PM »
This man is dangerous, albeit a very damaged individual himself.

Agreed - but it does not make him the abductor committing a perfect crime.

I don't think it was "the perfect crime" I think it was more the imperfectly handled investigation which Amaral is still intent on sending on the wrong track with his recent inept intervention.

I think it is worth waiting to see if the German investigation will turn up trumps in finding out what actually happened to Madeleine ... much as the once verbose strangely silent Brueckner lawyers are doing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #676 on: February 08, 2021, 03:19:45 PM »
I don't think it was "the perfect crime" I think it was more the imperfectly handled investigation which Amaral is still intent on sending on the wrong track with his recent inept intervention.

I think it is worth waiting to see if the German investigation will turn up trumps in finding out what actually happened to Madeleine ... much as the once verbose strangely silent Brueckner lawyers are doing.

They've been at it since 2017, I think, so shouldn't be long now.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #677 on: February 08, 2021, 03:26:29 PM »
This man is dangerous, albeit a very damaged individual himself.

Agreed - but it does not make him the abductor committing a perfect crime.

Did I say it does?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #678 on: February 08, 2021, 03:26:52 PM »

Do you never wonder why the investigators from elite police have found so much to keep themselves investigating Madeleine's case since it was reopened by Britain and Portugal in 2013 and now joined by Germany?

I think that may be a rhetorical question.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #679 on: February 08, 2021, 03:28:56 PM »
Wrong.  It might take many more years, same as many cases which can take a generation or more of sheer dogged determination and hard work to solve, so sneer away at those efforts if you must but understand it is not a foregone conclusion that their efforts are all in vain.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #680 on: February 08, 2021, 03:29:20 PM »

I suppose at the end of the day it's irrelevant what you think B

When all else fails blame GA, not the mccs.

He seems to have slipped through the net with ease for 10 years - seems they are now struggling to find any evidence.even after the explosive appeal.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #681 on: February 08, 2021, 03:30:07 PM »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #682 on: February 08, 2021, 03:33:25 PM »
Do you never wonder why the investigators from elite police have found so much to keep themselves investigating Madeleine's case since it was reopened by Britain and Portugal in 2013 and now joined by Germany?

It is.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #683 on: February 11, 2021, 04:54:34 PM »
Do you not think if CB did not have the record he has anyone would have the slightest interest in him. although he is a disgusting+++ individual - could this be sort of trial by the record, not evidence.

Maybe this is the wrong thread and probably will be removed - but there is an actual case going on at the moment.

It seems this man although another disgusting +++ individual has been charged with murder because of his past record.

Although at the time he was not known to police before the Libby case. It was only when people recognised him and came forward they got DNA and charged him with several sex offences that he is now serving 8 years for.

The Jury has not yet reached a decision although it could be tomorrow. it will be interesting what the outcome will be. although a terribly sad case whatever it is.

The majority of people and police think he murdered Libby although there is no evidence he did or how she died.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/libby-squire-murder-accused-pawel-4882281

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/libby-squire-murder-accused-pawel-4882281

Seeing very quiet on here at the moment wonder how many will think him innocent till proven guilty before the actual verdict is announced.
Guilty of murder.  A man with a long history of sex crimes, who had never before committed a murder before this one (as far as we know) and his previous crimes were reported in the press and discussed in court.  All these factors rebutt the numerous reasons given on here for why we shouldn’t take HCW’s suspect seriously.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #684 on: February 11, 2021, 05:27:44 PM »

Operation Grange was a full MIT at first, but that stopped over five years ago. There are just four officers in the team now, keeping it ticking over I assume.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #685 on: February 11, 2021, 05:29:14 PM »
Operation Grange was a full MIT at first, but that stopped over five years ago. There are just four officers in the team now, keeping it ticking over I assume.

Probably becasue the Germans are now leading the investigation which is as good as solved..imo

Offline jassi

« Reply #686 on: February 11, 2021, 05:53:55 PM »

Could be the Met equivalent of the naughty step, or a home for washed up officers awaiting retirement, for it must be soul destroying work.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #687 on: February 11, 2021, 05:55:20 PM »
Probably becasue the Germans are now leading the investigation which is as good as solved..imo
Be careful not to libel CB.  He has the ECHR right of innocence until proven guilty. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #688 on: February 11, 2021, 05:59:45 PM »
Be careful not to libel CB.  He has the ECHR right of innocence until proven guilty.

I have never come close to libelling him and I support his POI.  Im stating as  a fact that Wolters ha said he has strong evidence CB murdered Maddie. If Cb isnt happy with that he needs to take it up with Wolters.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 06:02:55 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #689 on: February 11, 2021, 06:03:05 PM »
i have never come close to libelling him and i support his POI.  Im stating as  a fact that Wolters ha ssaid he has strong evidence CB murdered Maddie. If Cb isnt happy with that he needs to take it up with Wolters.
Repeating Wolter's libel doesn't help your case IMO.

POI  - slipped my memory what's that again?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 06:07:28 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.