Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29152 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #690 on: February 11, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »
Repeating Wolter's libel doesn't help your case IMO.

So what is this Thread all about?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #691 on: February 11, 2021, 06:09:03 PM »
Repeating Wolter's libel doesn't help your case IMO.

Who says wolters is commiting libel...I think its possible he has taht evidence...remeber its evidence he has not proof.

Im not repeating what wolters is saying...Im not repeating libel...Im not saying wolters has strong evidence....im saying thats what wolters is saying...its  a fact that he is saying it

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #692 on: February 11, 2021, 06:14:54 PM »
Who says wolters is commiting libel...I think its possible he has taht evidence...remeber its evidence he has not proof.

Im not repeating what wolters is saying...Im not repeating libel...Im not saying wolters has strong evidence....im saying thats what wolters is saying...its  a fact that he is saying it
I think if it is potential libel, as you already have said, "If Cb isnt happy with that he needs to take it up with Wolters", repeating what Wolters said is also potential libel IMO.
I thought we had established that on the other thread.   Everyone has the right to a good reputation.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #693 on: February 11, 2021, 06:17:45 PM »
I think if it is potential libel, as you already have said, "If Cb isnt happy with that he needs to take it up with Wolters", repeating what Wolters said is also potential libel IMO.
I thought we had established that on the other thread.   Everyone has the right to a good reputation.

Wolters is staing as afact that he has concrete evidence....Im not stating fact he has concrete evidence. What im saying is not libellous.....
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 06:22:03 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #694 on: February 11, 2021, 06:21:12 PM »
Operation Grange was a full MIT at first, but that stopped over five years ago. There are just four officers in the team now, keeping it ticking over I assume.
I don't know enough to pontificate on operational matters and your assumptions rather suggest that you know nothing either.
However I am very keen in my hopes for justice for Madeleine and to that end I wish the Germans success whatever that may be in their investigations ~ can you express a similar aspiration to mine?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #695 on: February 11, 2021, 06:22:40 PM »
iWolters is staing as afact that he has concrete evidence....Im not sating fact he has concrete evidence. What im saying is not libellous.....
We also have to judge cases of potential libel on the forum.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #696 on: February 11, 2021, 06:23:31 PM »

Close down this Thread now then.  Or remove every mention of what Wolters has said.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #697 on: February 11, 2021, 06:33:54 PM »
Close down this Thread now then.  Or remove every mention of what Wolters has said.
And how do you do that?
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #698 on: February 11, 2021, 06:33:59 PM »

Quite often I wish you would pause for thought prior to hitting the post button, Rob, so many of your posts are harbingers of total disruption to the threads.

The thread consists of discussing  the German case which features a proven violent rapist and child abuser.  Good luck to anyone who can find any signs of him having any claim to a 'good reputation' ~ his convictions seem to show that has already been blown away many years ago.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #699 on: February 11, 2021, 06:36:41 PM »

What I have said is not libellous.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #700 on: February 11, 2021, 06:38:03 PM »
And how do you do that?

If you want the Thread closed down then report it to John.

If you want any mention of what Wolters has said eradicated then crack on and do it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #701 on: February 11, 2021, 06:39:38 PM »
And how do you do that?

Having once done so inadvertently ... I have absolutely no intention of telling you how to do it.

Is there any chance of us progressing the thread without constant aggravation.  This is a discussion forum ... not a war zone.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #702 on: February 11, 2021, 06:42:14 PM »
Quite often I wish you would pause for thought prior to hitting the post button, Rob, so many of your posts are harbingers of total disruption to the threads.

The thread consists of discussing  the German case which features a proven violent rapist and child abuser.  Good luck to anyone who can find any signs of him having any claim to a 'good reputation' ~ his convictions seem to show that has already been blown away many years ago.
That is a similar argument the SC tried to raise against the McCanns.   

Having once done so inadvertently ... I have absolutely no intention of telling you how to do it.

Is there any chance of us progressing the thread without constant aggravation?  This is a discussion forum ... not a war zone.
Yes, get Eleanor to answer the question.  I'm not at war. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #703 on: February 11, 2021, 07:13:08 PM »
Probably becasue the Germans are now leading the investigation which is as good as solved..imo
When you say "as good as solved"  I took that to mean the case against CB is as good as solved, implying CB is guilty of murder, and that you had this view even before the evidence has been presented in court and CB being found guilty by a court. 
Look, if I have misjudged the meaning of your post I apologise.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #704 on: February 11, 2021, 07:55:48 PM »
I don't know why they ever started, the case was solved by Amaral in 2007.

What about this one...liked by gunit. Can we have some comsistency