Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29146 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #705 on: February 11, 2021, 07:59:43 PM »
What about this one...liked by gunit. Can we have some comsistency
A good point.  G Unit gave me a warning for libel and not using IMO, but she  has liked a post which claims that Amaral’s theory is correct without an IMO in sight. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 08:26:43 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #706 on: February 11, 2021, 08:02:49 PM »
A good point.  G Unit gave me a warning for libel and not using IMO, but she  has like a post which claims that Amaral’s theory is correct without an IMO in sight.
Good point.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #707 on: February 11, 2021, 08:43:05 PM »
Getting back on topic.. Wolters does seem convinced of CBs guilt... We will just have to wait and see what this concrete evidence is
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 08:46:46 PM by Davel »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #708 on: February 11, 2021, 11:40:13 PM »
The Smiths saw a man who could have been carrying Madeleine. Let's see how far they can take this before looking like the idiots that they are. More wasted years - the lunatics are running the asylum.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 11:02:02 PM by Admin »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #709 on: February 12, 2021, 01:11:50 AM »
Getting back on topic.. Wolters does seem convinced of CBs guilt... We will just have to wait and see what this concrete evidence is
Was that the topic? 

From the OP  "To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?"

Not any easy question in anyone's book.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 01:14:29 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #710 on: February 13, 2021, 12:01:27 PM »
To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?

Has the BKA/HCW ever visited soc, interviewed Mc's, T7?  If not what makes them think they know more about the case than PJ and SY?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 12:04:11 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #711 on: February 13, 2021, 12:15:07 PM »
Has the BKA/HCW ever visited soc, interviewed Mc's, T7?  If not what makes them think they know more about the case than PJ and SY?

It would depend on what evidence he has... A video of Maddie being abused for instance

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #712 on: February 13, 2021, 12:23:19 PM »
Was that the topic? 

From the OP  "To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?"

Not any easy question in anyone's book.
it so on topic because only Wolters knows the answer... No one here does

Offline jassi

« Reply #713 on: February 13, 2021, 12:23:56 PM »

I may well be wrong, but I have always assumed that OG's information on the Tapas 9 came from the PJ investigations, ( I'm sure Redwood said something to that effect, back in the day) and that  the Germans will also be working on this basis
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #714 on: February 13, 2021, 01:20:06 PM »
I don't know, does it have a bearing on the questions I asked though?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #715 on: February 13, 2021, 01:26:28 PM »
It would depend on what evidence he has... A video of Maddie being abused for instance

If such evidence exists why not charge CB?  Afaik he hasn't even been interviewed?  Its over 8 months since HCW made his pronouncements. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #716 on: February 13, 2021, 01:30:47 PM »
If such evidence exists why not charge CB?  Afaik he hasn't even been interviewed?  Its over 8 months since HCW made his pronouncements.

Have you followed the case against CB. They may have that evidence but the abuser pixel lated... Its happened before.

There's lots of reasons not to act yet. HCW wants to return to Portugal but its off limits at the moment

Offline kizzy

« Reply #717 on: February 13, 2021, 01:35:11 PM »
Have you followed the case against CB. They may have that evidence but the abuser pixel lated... Its happened before.

There's lots of reasons not to act yet. HCW wants to return to Portugal but its off limits at the moment

So why didn't he go when it wasn't off-limits - seems like an excuse to me

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #718 on: February 13, 2021, 01:35:22 PM »
I don't know, does it have a bearing on the questions I asked though?

To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?

BKA/HCW have yet to reveal what convinces them that CB is their man.  If its CB's criminal past, a phone call registered at circa 7.30 pm on 4th May, a vehicle in his ownership re-registered on 5th May and a dubious character saying it was im wot dunnit then I think I understand why CB hasn't even been interviewed. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #719 on: February 13, 2021, 01:44:18 PM »
So why didn't he go when it wasn't off-limits - seems like an excuse to me

They did