Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29127 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #720 on: February 13, 2021, 01:44:52 PM »
Have you followed the case against CB. They may have that evidence but the abuser pixel lated... Its happened before.

There's lots of reasons not to act yet. HCW wants to return to Portugal but its off limits at the moment

Afaik there's no evidence the crime was sexually motivated.?  if the authorities have evidence of MM being abused with the abuser pixel lated then how would anyone know the abuser's identity? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #721 on: February 13, 2021, 01:45:35 PM »
Have you followed the case against CB. They may have that evidence but the abuser pixel lated... Its happened before.

There's lots of reasons not to act yet. HCW wants to return to Portugal but its off limits at the moment

The concrete evidence he has was first mentioned on June the 16th 2020....he has had more than enough time to visit Portugal IMO

The lead investigator into the main suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance said police have "concrete evidence" Christian Brueckner killed the missing British girl

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #722 on: February 13, 2021, 01:47:08 PM »
To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?

BKA/HCW have yet to reveal what convinces them that CB is their man.  If its CB's criminal past, a phone call registered at circa 7.30 pm on 4th May, a vehicle in his ownership re-registered on 5th May and a dubious character saying it was im wot dunnit then I think I understand why CB hasn't even been interviewed.
As I understand its none of those.. Something far more substantial such that idlf we knew we would agree with him
He isn't being interviewed because Wolters doesn't want to reveal his evidence and won't be interviewed until shortly before being charged

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #723 on: February 13, 2021, 01:48:16 PM »
The concrete evidence he has was first mentioned on June the 16th 2020....he has had more than enough time to visit Portugal IMO

The lead investigator into the main suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance said police have "concrete evidence" Christian Brueckner killed the missing British girl
Afaiu they have been since june

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #724 on: February 13, 2021, 01:49:09 PM »
Afaik there's no evidence the crime was sexually motivated.?  if the authorities have evidence of MM being abused with the abuser pixel lated then how would anyone know the abuser's identity?

Thats why they need more evidence

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #725 on: February 13, 2021, 01:51:52 PM »
Thats why they need more evidence

You're telling me.  If such a video exists what's the connection with CB?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #726 on: February 13, 2021, 01:54:11 PM »
As I understand its none of those.. Something far more substantial such that idlf we knew we would agree with him
He isn't being interviewed because Wolters doesn't want to reveal his evidence and won't be interviewed until shortly before being charged

Wolters doesn't want to reveal his evidence and won't be interviewed until shortly before being charged

Jumping the gun there a bit - how do you know he is going to be charged.

So it seems he could never be interviewed. as I believe

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #727 on: February 13, 2021, 01:54:23 PM »
To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?

BKA/HCW have yet to reveal what convinces them that CB is their man.  If its CB's criminal past, a phone call registered at circa 7.30 pm on 4th May, a vehicle in his ownership re-registered on 5th May and a dubious character saying it was im wot dunnit then I think I understand why CB hasn't even been interviewed.

Hello stranger! It's obvious that the BKA/HCW don't have a case just yet, because they would have moved on to questioning/arresting their suspect if they had.

Looking at what has been shared in public, it's not much (btw the phone call was 3rd May, and the car re-registration was 4th). Whatever unshared evidence exists it has been admitted that it's not enough to question/charge their suspect.

I find it surprising that a prosecutor would publicly accuse a suspect of murder based on evidence which he admits isn't even sufficient to arrest and charge the suspect.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #728 on: February 13, 2021, 01:56:35 PM »
Hello stranger! It's obvious that the BKA/HCW don't have a case just yet, because they would have moved on to questioning/arresting their suspect if they had.

Looking at what has been shared in public, it's not much (btw the phone call was 3rd May, and the car re-registration was 4th). Whatever unshared evidence exists it has been admitted that it's not enough to question/charge their suspect.

I find it surprising that a prosecutor would publicly accuse a suspect of murder based on evidence which he admits isn't even sufficient to arrest and charge the suspect.
Opinion as fact.. He has a case... But its not watertight and he's in no rush... That's my opinion

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #729 on: February 13, 2021, 02:05:20 PM »

(ty6e[ G-Unit

I find HCW's actions very strange indeed!  Thanks for correcting me shows how long Ive been out the loop!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #730 on: February 13, 2021, 02:06:24 PM »
Opinion as fact.. He has a case... But its not watertight and he's in no rush... That's my opinion

If he's in no rush why the need to go public some 8 months ago?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #731 on: February 13, 2021, 02:08:05 PM »
If he's in no rush why the need to go public some 8 months ago?

He made an appeal for information.. Simple

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #732 on: February 13, 2021, 02:15:21 PM »
He made an appeal for information.. Simple

Exactly because he has no real evidence against CB and was on a massive fishing expedition imo.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #733 on: February 13, 2021, 02:17:20 PM »
Exactly because he has no real evidence against CB and was on a massive fishing expedition imo.

A fishing expedition that seems to have produced zero catch.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #734 on: February 13, 2021, 02:29:08 PM »

The Germans haven't revealed what it is that convinces them that CB is their man.  It's in addition to the things you list above, as they have stated.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly