Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29205 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #765 on: February 13, 2021, 05:52:41 PM »
I understand it completely.  I refer you back to the case I mentioned earlier.  The only conclusion you could reach was that the inventor had a sexual motivation to kill and behead the victim based on the evidence and the search history on his computer but it still wasn’t enough to ensure the suspect would be found guilty of murder.

A re read of the forensics brought it out, nothing in the PJ files which have been re read by OG and no doubt the BKA has revealed any thing, maybe they ought contact  Perlin take him up on his offer.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #766 on: February 13, 2021, 05:55:02 PM »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #767 on: February 13, 2021, 06:01:49 PM »
It seems to me he suffers from confirmation bias:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228188891_Confirmation_Bias_in_Criminal_Investigations
You don't know what evidence he has.. I think it's those who doubt him who suffer from confirmation bias

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #768 on: February 13, 2021, 06:05:16 PM »
Holly, could you answer my question please.

Of course the prosecution doesn't reveal the evidence to the public before trial, why would it?  Nor does it make public pronouncements about a suspects guilt before even interviewing him/her. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #769 on: February 13, 2021, 06:08:26 PM »
You don't know what evidence he has. I think it's those who doubt him who suffer from confirmation bias

Neither do you, assuming he has any.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #770 on: February 13, 2021, 06:09:33 PM »
Neither do you, assuming he has any.

based on many many points....i think he has the evidence

Offline barrier

« Reply #771 on: February 13, 2021, 06:12:52 PM »

Not enough to convince himself, being a prosecutor.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #772 on: February 13, 2021, 06:16:08 PM »

What points are you referring to?

Even the Mc's find it "bizarre".

https://www.portugalresident.com/parents-of-madeleine-mccann-describe-german-police-probe-as-beyond-bizarre/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #773 on: February 13, 2021, 06:19:57 PM »
What points are you referring to?

Even the Mc's find it "bizarre".

https://www.portugalresident.com/parents-of-madeleine-mccann-describe-german-police-probe-as-beyond-bizarre/

i think its bizarre you are quoting the portugal resident.

Ive given my points many times and cant be bothered to go through it all again. Im sure he has some highly significant evidence....which will be revealed

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #774 on: February 13, 2021, 06:26:56 PM »

Ive given my points many times and cant be bothered to go through it all again. Im sure he has some highly significant evidence....which will be revealed

OK hows about the Daily Record

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-believe-german-23159156

Do you think the Mc's have been misquoted?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #775 on: February 13, 2021, 06:29:50 PM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #776 on: February 13, 2021, 06:34:18 PM »

If he has some highly significant evidence why they need to beat the drum publicly?  Why not just get on and charge him?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #777 on: February 13, 2021, 06:35:13 PM »
Yes...Im sure they have

On what basis are you sure the Mc's have been misquoted?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #778 on: February 13, 2021, 06:35:47 PM »
If he has some highly significant evidence why they need to beat the drum publicly?  Why not just get on and charge him?

I have given my reasons and sorry but cant be bothered to go over old ground...we will see

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #779 on: February 13, 2021, 06:36:47 PM »
On what basis are you sure the Mc's have been misquoted?

Because papers misquote...and I dont feel its the sort of thing they would say