Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29246 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #780 on: February 13, 2021, 06:38:24 PM »
On what basis are you sure the Mc's have been misquoted?

As of Christmas 2020 the Mc's still have hope of finding MM.  If they believed HCW why would they have hope of finding MM?

http://findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #781 on: February 13, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »
Of course the prosecution doesn't reveal the evidence to the public before trial, why would it?  Nor does it make public pronouncements about a suspects guilt before even interviewing him/her.
So you concede that we are unlikely to know all the evidence that the Germans have against CB?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #782 on: February 13, 2021, 06:42:58 PM »
If he has some highly significant evidence why they need to beat the drum publicly?  Why not just get on and charge him?

I'm sure the Germans know exactly what they are doing and will do it in their own good time.  Why should they do something in haste when they've got loads of time  to do it slowly and carefully.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #783 on: February 13, 2021, 06:43:50 PM »
As of Christmas 2020 the Mc's still have hope of finding MM.  If they believed HCW why would they have hope of finding MM?

http://findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html

Are you unaware that HCW hasn't shared his evidence

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #784 on: February 13, 2021, 06:44:31 PM »
So you concede that we are unlikely to know all the evidence that the Germans have against CB?

If the Johnny-Come-Lately has any evidence it begs the question why CB hasn't even been interviewed. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #785 on: February 13, 2021, 06:45:59 PM »
Are you unaware that HCW hasn't shared his evidence

I'm aware that HCW has made some big bold claims and yet CB hasn't even been interviewed. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #786 on: February 13, 2021, 06:47:48 PM »
I'm sure the Germans know exactly what they are doing and will do it in their own good time.  Why should they do something in haste when they've got loads of time  to do it slowly and carefully.

Why do the Germans need to make it public if its all in the bag?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #787 on: February 13, 2021, 06:48:06 PM »
I'm aware that HCW has made some big bold claims and yet CB hasn't even been interviewed.

McCanns 3rd june

in the search for Madeleine.

All we have ever wanted is to find her, uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice. We will never give up hope of finding Madeleine alive but whatever the outcome may be, we need to know as we need to find peace.

Looks like they accept she may be dead

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #788 on: February 13, 2021, 06:48:48 PM »

I thought you had solved the case... What's happened

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #789 on: February 13, 2021, 06:49:50 PM »
If the Johnny-Come-Lately has any evidence it begs the question why CB hasn't even been interviewed.
Why are you deriding HCW?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #790 on: February 13, 2021, 06:51:50 PM »
McCanns 3rd june

in the search for Madeleine.

All we have ever wanted is to find her, uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice. We will never give up hope of finding Madeleine alive but whatever the outcome may be, we need to know as we need to find peace.

Looks like they accept she may be dead

They've stated they will never give up hope of finding Madeleine alive.  If they believed HCW has evidence MM is dead why would they state the former?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #791 on: February 13, 2021, 06:54:29 PM »
They've stated they will never give up hope of finding Madeleine alive.  If they believed HCW has evidence MM is dead why would they state the former?

As I recall they said they won't believe until they see it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #792 on: February 13, 2021, 06:58:34 PM »

The questions been answered

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #793 on: February 13, 2021, 07:00:14 PM »
I really don’t think the McCanns are the best people to give a rational view of the situation, in much the same way as Kerry Needham hasn’t given up hope of finding Ben alive.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #794 on: February 13, 2021, 07:05:44 PM »
I think Wolters is painstakingly building a record of where CB was around the time of the disappearance by interviewing every associate of CB. He needs to return one more time to Portugal to complete it... But Portugal is off limits at the moment.
IMO when he has all this info he will then interview CB...