Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29230 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #795 on: February 13, 2021, 07:34:32 PM »
I'm aware that HCW has made some big bold claims and yet CB hasn't even been interviewed.
Mr Wolters has clarified why Brückner has not been interviewed as yet by the BKA and himself as prosecutor.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #796 on: February 13, 2021, 07:59:01 PM »
I really don’t think the McCanns are the best people to give a rational view of the situation, in much the same way as Kerry Needham hasn’t given up hope of finding Ben alive.

The MET is still treating as a missing person.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #797 on: February 13, 2021, 08:00:21 PM »
I think Wolters is painstakingly building a record of where CB was around the time of the disappearance by interviewing every associate of CB. [He needs to return one more time to Portugal to complete it... But Portugal is off limits at the moment.
IMO when he has all this info he will then interview CB...

Has BKA/HCW visited Portugal in connection with MM?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #798 on: February 13, 2021, 08:01:54 PM »
The MET is still treating as a missing person.

I'm sure there'll be a  good reason for that.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #799 on: February 13, 2021, 08:02:08 PM »
Mr Wolters has clarified why Brückner has not been interviewed as yet by the BKA and himself as prosecutor.

Perhaps you wouldn't mind supplying the cite.  Thanks.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #800 on: February 13, 2021, 08:17:56 PM »
I think HCW, a Johnny-come-lately, wants to make a name for himself on the back of the MM case. 

A criminal associate of CB's has implicated him in MM's disappearance (probably because it has benefitted him in some way) and this along with the phone call, car re-reg, CB's criminal past, and the fact MM's whereabouts remains unknown, has led HCW to believe CB is his man.  He knows its a long shot but is prepared to take a punt and made a public appeal in anticipation of securing some evidence, but so far nothing hence CB hasn't even been interviewed let alone charged.

Nothing much to loose for HCW until such time the case takes a different direction and then he will have to face the music...

Offline Anthro

« Reply #801 on: February 13, 2021, 08:50:14 PM »

I think HCW, a Johnny-come-lately, wants to make a name for himself on the back of the MM case. 

A criminal associate of CB's has implicated him in MM's disappearance (probably because it has benefitted him in some way) and this along with the phone call, car re-reg, CB's criminal past, and the fact MM's whereabouts remains unknown, has led HCW to believe CB is his man.  He knows its a long shot but is prepared to take a punt and made a public appeal in anticipation of securing some evidence, but so far nothing hence CB hasn't even been interviewed let alone charged.

Nothing much to loose for HCW until such time the case takes a different direction and then he will have to face the music...

Since Brückner is a German citizen, authorities will do what they have to do. In my opinion, they have stumbled upon something related to Madeleine while investigating Inga Gehricke’s disappearance. Your notion of Mr Wolters seems superficial.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #802 on: February 13, 2021, 08:51:36 PM »

I was rather hoping that it might be the person/s responsible for abducting Madeleine who would be "facing the music" and I'm quite content to let the professionals get on with the job of doing that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #803 on: February 13, 2021, 09:01:53 PM »

I think it will be those who have underestimated Wolters who will end up with egg their face... I look forward to it

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #804 on: February 13, 2021, 11:04:54 PM »

It’s an opinion but I think it would be far wiser to keep it to yourself  until a decision is made on whether or not to charge CB. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #805 on: February 13, 2021, 11:11:02 PM »

Your post doesn't make sense because he could have done all that without his concrete evidence claim..

Offline barrier

« Reply #806 on: February 14, 2021, 09:49:01 AM »
I think it will be those who have underestimated Wolters who will end up with egg their face... I look forward to it

Or overestimate.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #807 on: February 14, 2021, 11:05:55 AM »

Wolters revealing why he hasn't revealed evidence -

Mr Wolters said: "If you knew the evidence we had you would come to the same conclusion as I do but I can't give you details because we don't want the accused to know what we have on him - these are tactical considerations."

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #808 on: February 14, 2021, 11:36:40 AM »

Wolters revealing why he hasn't revealed evidence -

Mr Wolters said: "If you knew the evidence we had you would come to the same conclusion as I do but I can't give you details because we don't want the accused to know what we have on him - these are tactical considerations."

It appears OG haven’t been told either.

What ‘tactical considerations’ would stop one police authority sharing information with another who they are supposed to be working with do you think?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #809 on: February 14, 2021, 11:38:19 AM »
It appears OG haven’t been told either.

What ‘tactical considerations’ would stop one police authority sharing information with another who they are supposed to be working with do you think?
OG haven’t commented recently.  Perhaps they have now been brought up to speed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly