Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29243 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #810 on: February 14, 2021, 11:39:30 AM »
OG haven’t commented recently.  Perhaps they have now been brought up to speed.

Speed is not a word to be associated with pc plod.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #811 on: February 14, 2021, 11:39:50 AM »
It appears OG haven’t been told either.

What ‘tactical considerations’ would stop one police authority sharing information with another who they are supposed to be working with do you think?

The Germans can't risk the information getting in to the hands of the ever leaking PJ

Offline barrier

« Reply #812 on: February 14, 2021, 11:41:15 AM »
The Germans can't risk the information getting in to the hands of the ever leaking PJ

So you assume OG leak to the PJ, why else suggest it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #813 on: February 14, 2021, 12:24:04 PM »
Speed is not a word to be associated with pc plod.

Well you know the saying, 'time's money'. The longer it takes, the more funding OG gets.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #814 on: February 14, 2021, 12:50:25 PM »
Well you know the saying, 'time's money'. The longer it takes, the more funding OG gets.
That’s right.  They’re only in it for the money, otherwise those 4 policemen would be out of a job. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly