Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79794 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2012, 01:16:46 AM »
I'm tired of getting tangled up with the semantics, and the silencer, and Z, the photo and the logs. If you look at the image of Sheila, she didn't move after the first shot. The second shot forced some blood from her nose and mouth. JB (or whoever) must have crapped theselves when they checked her body and realised that the first shot hadn't worked.

Absolutely Shona.   

When the rifle and magazine were examined by the police both were found to be empty so Bamber must have fired every single round he had on him into the dying Nevill.   It is speculation we agree but he would have had to load a single round before shooting Sheila in the neck.  Can you imagine the sheer horror which must have swept over him when he realised that she wasn't dead after the first bullet hit her.   He would then have had to load another bullet into the breach of the rifle before shooting Sheila again and this time with her head slightly raised so that the bullet would be directed into her cerebral lobe.   He knew then that a 2-shot suicide would be suspicious but a 3-shot suicide was an impossibility.

Offline Admin

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2012, 01:17:16 AM »
Strange how Sheila kept a last bullet for herself, in case the first one didn't work.

Good point   8((()*/

What were the chances that there were two bullets still in the rifle before she shot herself?

Offline puglove

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2012, 01:19:26 AM »
Strange how Sheila kept a last bullet for herself, in case the first one didn't work.

And how ridiculous to consider that a gun would be placed on Sheila, without checking that it was loaded. And then, fiddling with it.

I give up.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2012, 01:31:38 AM »
Sad to say, but if Sheila wanted to kill herself and the boys, she would have done it at her home, when Ralph couldn't intervene. How stupid, to do it at WHF, surrounded by people?

Dillon

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2012, 08:42:31 AM »
I am getting fairly sick of all this hypocrisy . It is apparently out of order to attack " Lookout " who is said to be a nice person, but ok for this retired psychiatric nurse to continue posting non evidence based insulting defamation of Sheila on the blue forum. Now there is talk of cosying up to a forum which has a long history of promulgating defamation of victims of this crime, surviving family members and witnesses. Anyway, there is very little scope now for meaningful discussion of the Bamber case. It has all been said time and time again. The man is likely to remain in prison for the duration and that is it.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2012, 10:12:46 AM »
I am getting fairly sick of all this hypocrisy . It is apparently out of order to attack " Lookout " who is said to be a nice person, but ok for this retired psychiatric nurse to continue posting non evidence based insulting defamation of Sheila on the blue forum. Now there is talk of cosying up to a forum which has a long history of promulgating defamation of victims of this crime, surviving family members and witnesses. Anyway, there is very little scope now for meaningful discussion of the Bamber case. It has all been said time and time again. The man is likely to remain in prison for the duration and that is it.

Rock on Dillon....nicely put.  If think we have bent over backwards to accommodate the blue forum lot. What I see as a problem is some members cosying up to them over there and then coming back here and dictating to us.  I have no intention of cosying up to anybody who supports the killer of children and old ladies no matter how nice they seem.

Nice to see you back Joanne.  Awesome.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:35:32 AM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2012, 10:16:15 AM »

Rock on Dillon....nicely put.  If think we have bent over backwards to accommodate the blue forum lot. What I see as a problem is some members cosying up to them over there and then coming back here and dictating to us.  I have no intention of cosying up to anybody who supports the killer of children and old ladies no matter how nice they seem.

Nice to see you back Joanne.  Awesome.

And rock on, David!! But that wasn't my post. Dillon writes much better than wot i do, and I can't spell sykihatrick.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:36:08 AM by David »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2012, 10:41:04 AM »
Oh dear...silly me...I answered the wrong post.     @)(++(*

Its been a long morning all said so my apologies.  The neighbours cows got out last night and have been tramping around in my garden and munching on my hydrangeas.  Dam mess.

I have altered my post...ta for pointing it out.   8((()*/
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2012, 10:59:45 AM »

I am inclined to agree Dillon and Dave.  Its time we got back to business and stopped getting involved with these distractions which is what the troublemakers want.   As far as I am concerned anonymous posters are not part of any agreement.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2012, 04:16:45 PM »
And a message to lookout.  We don't think/say he's guilty we know* it duckey!

* 99% anyway.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

goldengrahames

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2012, 11:19:30 PM »

* 99% anyway.
I think we need to knock this unnatural sycophancy on the head John.

What's the rationale for the agreement anyway, beyond a bit of inconvenience for a member's "partner"? Surely worth taking that on the chin?

Offline John

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2012, 12:28:10 AM »
Quite agree...we have dropped a lot of threads some of which were unflattering towards real persons, some deserved it while others possibly didn't.  I have a real problem with having to drop threads which only reveal the truth however but for the sake of the truce I agreed to do so.  That's not to say they cannot be reinstated at some later date if necessary.

I think we are feeling our way at the moment but credit where credit is due and the girls in particular have done a lot of great work.   8@??)(

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2012, 02:25:07 AM »
* 99% anyway.
I think we need to knock this unnatural sycophancy on the head John.

What's the rationale for the agreement anyway, beyond a bit of inconvenience for a member's "partner"? Surely worth taking that on the chin?

Nice of you to volunteer some other member and some other member's partner to "take it on the chin" GG!! Just so long as it's not your chin or your partner eh?

Unbelievable!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2012, 12:14:19 PM »
It is quite clear that this truce with the blue forum has done nothing but stifle debate and is now causing friction within the forum which imo is unacceptable.  I suggest we run a poll immediately to determine if it should continue.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Admin

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2012, 12:43:57 PM »
The only trouble being caused is when we debate what is being posted on the blue forum. If we don't debate what they're posting there endeth the trouble as far as I can see. I think we're debating two sides of the coin, they widely (ie mostly) think Sheila did it, we widely believe jeremy did it. Unfortunately we have a general lack of people who say Sheila didn't do it which makes it not good from a debate point. Maybe if we had some different cases elsewhere to debate  we'd have something else to go at rather than debating the same old same old, however when I have tried, nobody seems that interested.

The difficulty is that most of the founder members came here in the first place in order to counter the nonsense being posted on the Jeremy Bamber forum and rightly so.  Over time this has morphed into personal attacks which have become part and parcel of the forum for many.  The forum members will have to decide this so a poll is the best way forward.

You can vote here >  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=795.msg24860#msg24860
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:50:10 PM by Admin »