Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79799 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #165 on: December 18, 2017, 05:28:49 PM »
Caroline do you have any reason to question my impartiality and/or integrity as a senior moderator?  I can assure you 100% if Lookout chooses to post here she will be treated no differently from any other poster but she will not be making posts containing homophobic and/or racist content and/or relentlessly denigrating victims and prosecution witnesses.

Your views seem to reflect that of NGB's and Maggie's which I disagree with entirely and I believe others here share my views.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8578.msg428277.html#msg428277

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8578.msg428279.html#msg428279

I think we will have to agree to disagree.  Imo comments on this thread directed at Lookout are proportionate and a result of admin/mods on Blue giving Lookout free rein.

My views have nothing to do with NGB or Maggie - if you're implying my post here is in some way due to collusion with either or both of them - you couldn't be MORE wrong. But being as you have asked, I think you get carried away sometimes. Perhaps as a mod you should 'tone it down a bit? That's just my opinion and the last time I looked - I was free to give it? It's up to you how you post here - the thread was here long before you arrived and I don't for one minute imagine it will be taken down. This is simply MY opinion, people either agree or they don't.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #166 on: December 18, 2017, 05:32:09 PM »
The following is an example of where imo Lookout gets completely carried away in an unacceptable manner: 

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8990.msg426232.html#msg426232

Sherlock starts off a thread about Freddie claiming he was 'probably' a bad sort.  Lookout knows nothing about the man but claims he was a bad lot and the children were scared of him.  Is there any evidence for this ie that he was a bad lot and/or the children were scared of him?  Not content to leave it at that she then claims he was probably a con-man and full of bluff.  Is there any evidence for this?

Yes when SC was unwell she saw Freddie as the 'devil' but at the same time she also thought the doctors called to treat her were trying to harm her. 

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8990.msg426232.html#msg426232

I don't need reminding of Lookout's claims but she isn't given free reign - Jane, Mat, Myself and Justice challenge her claims but to dedicate a thread?  %56&

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2017, 05:34:03 PM »
I hope you didn't take it as an insult, I didn't mean it that way. I just  seem to remember you were expecting quite a hard time once Maggie was a mod - and you were right.
If I was in your position, I'd take shots too.

No, of course I didn't take it as an insult from you  8(0(*

I can assure you I could take a lot more than 'shots' if I wanted to.  Maggie should be grateful I'm a decent person and haven't spilled the beans instead of taking side swipes.

But with Lookout, there is enough in her posts to rip apart doesn't have to be personal although she's been extremely personal with me to be honest - so I'm of two minds.

Lookout was extremely personal with me too when I posted on Blue and not a word from NGB/Maggie.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #168 on: December 18, 2017, 05:43:31 PM »
I don't need reminding of Lookout's claims but she isn't given free reign - Jane, Mat, Myself and Justice challenge her claims but to dedicate a thread?  %56&

Lookout makes many posts which go unchallenged such as those I've highlighted above.  Lookout's posts are extremely controversial and offensive to many and imo worthy of a dedicated thread.  I've pm'd John about the matter and if he sees fit to remove it and/or make some alternative arrangement that's up to him.

Maggie even appears to be attemting to explain away Lookout's racist comments and then takes a side swipe at this forum:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8578.msg428277.html#msg428277

Unbelievable!

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2017, 05:53:17 PM »
My views have nothing to do with NGB or Maggie - if you're implying my post here is in some way due to collusion with either or both of them - you couldn't be MORE wrong. But being as you have asked, I think you get carried away sometimes. Perhaps as a mod you should 'tone it down a bit? That's just my opinion and the last time I looked - I was free to give it? It's up to you how you post here - the thread was here long before you arrived and I don't for one minute imagine it will be taken down. This is simply MY opinion, people either agree or they don't.

Please provide some examples ie posts where you consider I get carried away.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2017, 08:28:45 PM »
Please provide some examples ie posts where you consider I get carried away.

What is the difference between the thread on Lookout here and the one below which you are asking to be removed? You don't find your post below at odds with what you have said above in this thread?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg310221#msg310221

As I said earlier a thread has been removed from this board which related to a poster on the Blue forum.  I assume at the posters request.   As a consequence of this I asked Daisy to refrain from posting about posters on the Blue forum.  However I now see a thread has been created about Daisy which includes a number of posts about myself/my ban.

Daisy do you want this thread to remain on the Blue forum or do you want it removed?

NGB can I ask that all the posts regarding myself are removed.

Jackie I have no desire to post on the Blue forum. 

Caroline if you wish to communicate with Daisy re Jackie can I ask that you do so via pm.  To do otherwise has the potential to cause trouble and is not in keeping with the "forum truce".

Any further posts re members here or elsewhere will be removed.

Ty for your co-operation.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2017, 09:06:42 PM »
What is the difference between the thread on Lookout here and the one below which you are asking to be removed? You don't find your post below at odds with what you have said above in this thread?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg310221#msg310221

The difference being is that afaik Daisy hasn't:

- made derogatory comments about victims
- made derogatory comments about witnesses
- made racist comments
- made homophobic comments

Offline Caroline

« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2017, 09:15:54 PM »
The difference being is that afaik Daisy hasn't:

- made derogatory comments about victims
- made derogatory comments about witnesses
- made racist comments
- made homophobic comments

I 'fink' you know it's the same  8(0(* but it's not my call.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2017, 09:27:52 PM »

I 'fink' you know it's the same  8(0(* but it's not my call.

No I am sorry I do not 'fink' it is the same.  I don't believe there's any comparison between Daisy's posts and Lookout's.  A thread was started by Tim to discuss Lookout's controversial posts long before I joined UKJF and I understand and support the reasons why.  Many consider Lookout's posts highly offensive including myself.  Maybe those that disagree should ask themselves why Lookout?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2017, 12:17:38 AM »
No I am sorry I do not 'fink' it is the same.  I don't believe there's any comparison between Daisy's posts and Lookout's.  A thread was started by Tim to discuss Lookout's controversial posts long before I joined UKJF and I understand and support the reasons why.  Many consider Lookout's posts highly offensive including myself.  Maybe those that disagree should ask themselves why Lookout?

Hang on! I didn't compare Daisy to Lookout I compared what you said then, to now.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2017, 01:22:12 PM »
Hang on! I didn't compare Daisy to Lookout I compared what you said then, to now.

I thought you were commenting on the fact that I asked for a thread on Blue about Daisy to be removed?  You see this as inconsistent in that UKJF has a thread about Lookout?  Have I misunderstood?     

Offline Caroline

« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2017, 06:47:57 PM »
I thought you were commenting on the fact that I asked for a thread on Blue about Daisy to be removed?  You see this as inconsistent in that UKJF has a thread about Lookout?  Have I misunderstood?   

Yes, you have - you asked for all posts regarding yourself be removed as people were discussing you and your ban.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2017, 09:07:48 PM »
Yes, you have - you asked for all posts regarding yourself be removed as people were discussing you and your ban.

I thought you didn't want to discuss my ban?

http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=180899#p180899

Caroline this thread was created long before I joined UKJF.  I understand and support the reasons why it exists.  Lookout is afforded a platform on Blue on which she is able to make vitriolic posts about the victims and witnesses of WHF along with homophobic and racist posts.  This thread allows those that disagree with Lookout's posts to air their views.  I don't find the thread unreasonable but have fedback your comments to John and if he sees fit to remove it or change it in some way then I am sure he will do so but given this time of year is busy for most I doubt it's top of his agenda.

Unlikely I will be on the forum much now until well into the New Year so I will take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution to the debate, along with other Blue contributors, Adam, April and David, and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. x

Offline Caroline

« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2017, 09:17:12 PM »
I thought you didn't want to discuss my ban?

http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=180899#p180899

Caroline this thread was created long before I joined UKJF.  I understand and support the reasons why it exists.  Lookout is afforded a platform on Blue on which she is able to make vitriolic posts about the victims and witnesses of WHF along with homophobic and racist posts.  This thread allows those that disagree with Lookout's posts to air their views.  I don't find the thread unreasonable but have fedback your comments to John and if he sees fit to remove it or change it in some way then I am sure he will do so but given this time of year is busy for most I doubt it's top of his agenda.

Unlikely I will be on the forum much now until well into the New Year so I will take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution to the debate, along with other Blue contributors, Adam, April and David, and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. x

I don't want to talk about your ban! You asked for posts to be removed about YOU but are happy to contribute to posts about someone else. THAT was my point. Thanks for sending my comments to John - we won't agree on the thread so best just agree to disagree.

All the best to you too X

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2017, 02:47:56 AM »
Wait, ya'll are members of another forum too??