Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79804 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2017, 12:44:48 PM »
I don't want to talk about your ban! You asked for posts to be removed about YOU but are happy to contribute to posts about someone else. THAT was my point. Thanks for sending my comments to John - we won't agree on the thread so best just agree to disagree.

All the best to you too X

Even I'm not that much of a hypocrite!  The posts removed at my request were not in any way derogatory.  If I remember correctly they were posts from JackieD(elicious) and full of adulation.  I'm not the sort of person that would make a fuss if someone on an internet forum said something negative about me unless it was something really extreme.  A poster on IA referred to me as an intellectual midget.  A poster from Blue and Red (different poster) said I had mental health issues simply on the basis I talked about adoption, June's mental illness, SC and attachment.  I never reported the posts and afaik the posts still remain.       

I'm sure all regular posters, including myself, overstep the mark at times.  The problem Lookout has is that she makes a large quantity of posts on a daily basis where many of her posts overstep the mark.  Consequently Lookout and her posts don't fall under the radar and are singled out for criticism. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2017, 12:48:10 PM »
Wait, ya'll are members of another forum too??

Awww sorry I overlooked you Mat.  I guess as you haven't been posting much lately it was a case of outta sight outta mind  8(8-))  Anyway Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year  8((()*/ x
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2017, 12:16:49 AM »
Well, I'm stunned. Another Christmas has been and gone, but still Jeremy Bamber is in prison.   *&^^&

Think of all the support he's got. Mike. A dumpy blonde bird. An elderly lady totally off her tits on sherry. Lookout. And......oh, right. That's about it.

?{)(**
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2018, 02:08:12 PM »
Well, I'm stunned. Another Christmas has been and gone, but still Jeremy Bamber is in prison.   *&^^&

Think of all the support he's got. Mike. A dumpy blonde bird. An elderly lady totally off her tits on sherry. Lookout. And......oh, right. That's about it.

?{)(**

Lookout is currently the odd one out in that she has yet to produce a video which hopefully she will work on during 2018.  Lets remind ourselves of contributions from the others:

Lady Waterlow (can just make out a sherry decanter in the background)

Mike:

Trudi Benjamin

- one of my favourites!

Amazing that JB is still behind bars on the back of these vids.  As Roch says it must be political!   *%87
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 03:15:40 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #184 on: January 04, 2018, 02:46:33 PM »
You forgot Lorna Lake, another 'Sheila dun it' protagonist.

Here she is offering her tuppence worth claiming Sheila had defence injuries and that Dr Vanezis was wrong or lied.

Timestamp 24.00

Unfortunately for Mss Lake, two witnesses spoke by telephone with Sheila and June on the evening prior to the killings and Sheila was NOT exhibiting any irrational or psychotic behaviour.

I think these lonely old dears should stick to their roses and knitting and leave the justice system to the professionals.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 03:18:40 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #185 on: January 04, 2018, 03:11:49 PM »
Lookout is currently the odd one out in that she has yet to produce a video which hopefully she will work on during 2018.  Lets remind ourselves of contributions from the others:

I wouldn't be too sure about that Holly, one of those named above could very well be the infamous lookout.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #186 on: January 05, 2018, 12:39:49 PM »
You forgot Lorna Lake, another 'Sheila dun it' protagonist.

Here she is offering her tuppence worth claiming Sheila had defence injuries and that Dr Vanezis was wrong or lied.

Timestamp 24.00

Unfortunately for Mss Lake, two witnesses spoke by telephone with Sheila and June on the evening prior to the killings and Sheila was NOT exhibiting any irrational or psychotic behaviour.

I think these lonely old dears should stick to their roses and knitting and leave the justice system to the professionals.

Don't 'defense wounds' normally indicate that such an individual is a victim?

Offline puglove

« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2018, 11:43:33 PM »

Lady Waterlow (can just make out a sherry decanter in the background)

Mike:

Trudi Benjamin

- one of my favourites!

Amazing that JB is still behind bars on the back of these vids.  As Roch says it must be political!   *%87

Blimey. Lady McWatersquirter. Poor old ... Mike, with his ankle tag, sitting on his sister's toilet. And Troods, the incredible inflatable woman.

I'm no Mystic Meg, but I predict that Lord Lucan and Shergar will win the under 12's gymkhana egg and spoon before Bamber gets another sniff at an appeal. Not a hope in hell.

8(8-))
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:11:40 AM by John »

Offline puglove

« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2018, 12:28:25 AM »
Holl, I haven't Bambered for a while, I might be out of the loop.

Are you pinning your hopes on June's blood being on the bible? And the bible ending up on Sheila's arm because it was moved by the door?

Is that what you've got?

Even if Sheila was crazy, angry, mental, strong enough to bite the bullet (no pun intended) and find a gun that she knew nothing about, and wave it about, ........actually, this is bollox. There is NO WAY that Sheila could have been in charge of a loaded gun, and Ralph would have let her be mental while he rang Jeremy. No way.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:13:32 AM by John »

Offline abs

« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2018, 09:57:59 PM »
Hi, everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Haven´t bambered either for ages - just thought I´d pop in to see if there were any changes.
There don´t seem to be.

Hope you are all well!

Does Mike´s forum still exist?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2018, 01:11:25 PM »
Holl, I haven't Bambered for a while, I might be out of the loop.

Are you pinning your hopes on June's blood being on the bible? And the bible ending up on Sheila's arm because it was moved by the door?

Is that what you've got?

Even if Sheila was crazy, angry, mental, strong enough to bite the bullet (no pun intended) and find a gun that she knew nothing about, and wave it about, ........actually, this is bollox. There is NO WAY that Sheila could have been in charge of a loaded gun, and Ralph would have let her be mental while he rang Jeremy. No way.

God know!  It's a possible add-on but that's all the bible will ever be. 

It does epitomise the case though IMO. 

- Shows the police/lab as incompetent or underhanded in not disclosing the bloodstain test results and then destroying the bible
- Shows the trial lawyers as grossly incompetent/negligent in not chasing down the results thus allowing the MM/JB staging to take hold
- Shows the lawyers at appeal 2002 as grossly incompetent/negligent in overlooking the results thus allowing the MM/JB staging to take hold and the appeal court judges to have a field day
- Shows many supporters as extremists with their theories of SC reading the bible and enclosing a suicide note to others convinced they can see SC's palm print

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2018, 01:21:16 PM »
Hi, everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Haven´t bambered either for ages - just thought I´d pop in to see if there were any changes.
There don´t seem to be.

Hope you are all well!

Does Mike´s forum still exist?

Hi Abs.  Happy New Year 2 u 2 x

In answer to your q does Mike's forum exist, yes for those who wish to partake in cranky theories about EP shooting NB and planet earth being flat! 

Offline abs

« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2018, 05:46:21 PM »
Hi Abs.  Happy New Year 2 u 2 x

In answer to your q does Mike's forum exist, yes for those who wish to partake in cranky theories about EP shooting NB and planet earth being flat!

Hehehe - nah, sounds too, how to put it, arduous! gah
I remember the photos from a documentary, which he claimed were actual photos of Sheila and June.
I don´t think Mike is stupid, he isn´t, but he thinks other people are, and that is a big problem.

Offline puglove

« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2018, 07:55:57 PM »
Hehehe - nah, sounds too, how to put it, arduous! gah
I remember the photos from a documentary, which he claimed were actual photos of Sheila and June.
I don´t think Mike is stupid, he isn´t, but he thinks other people are, and that is a big problem.

Mike has an extraordinarily high opinion of himself, when in reality he's just Compo with an Asbo. I worry about Misty.     8(8-))

(Happy New Year, Abs!    (ty6e[ )

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2018, 01:24:13 PM »
Having recently read a few posts on blue I noticed David is doing his usual - gas lighting.   *&^^&

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42460315

He's behaved this way ever since he joined the blue forum.

Jeremy Bamber is a gas lighter - he gaslights at every given opportunity
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:26:52 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation