Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79802 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2018, 12:06:04 AM »
Having recently read a few posts on blue I noticed David is doing his usual - gas lighting.   *&^^&

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42460315

He's behaved this way ever since he joined the blue forum.

Jeremy Bamber is a gas lighter - he gaslights at every given opportunity

And. lookout. You are lazy and offensive. You so want Bamber to be innocent, but you can't be arsed to read and do your homework. You just can't admit that you might have got it wrong. Get off your lazy arse and read what really happened. You were once a nurse. You must realise that Sheila didn't batter Ralph into submission, then shoot herself twice.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 09:06:47 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2018, 12:24:56 AM »
Stephanie. You are completely barking.

And. lookout. You are lazy and offensive. You so want Bamber to be innocent, but you can't be arsed to read and do your homework. You just can't admit that you might have got it wrong. Get off your lazy arse and read what really happened. You were once a nurse. You must realise that Sheila didn't batter Ralph into submission, then shoot herself twice.
8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-))

A small, tired, frail girl, sad and lost. Jeremy Bamber, greedy, angry, spiteful, mean. And the owner of the gun.

Blimey. It's not exactly rocket science.

Offline puglove

« Reply #197 on: February 04, 2018, 12:35:19 AM »
8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-))

A small, tired, frail girl, sad and lost. Jeremy Bamber, greedy, angry, spiteful, mean. And the owner of the gun.

Blimey. It's not exactly rocket science.

Have you any idea how hard it is to load that gun, and how much grease is on your fingers? I did this, and my fingers were slimy and greasy.

Oh, Holl. You seriously haven't got a clue.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #198 on: February 04, 2018, 04:51:22 PM »
Stephanie. You are completely barking.

Lookout is offensive, calling me racist and homophobic names (Lookout has called me WHITE TRASH and a BIG FAIRY)  @)(++(* @)(++(*.... and then telling me to man up over it. But when someone stands up to the trolling, they are labelled a bully.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #199 on: February 05, 2018, 07:13:52 PM »
Have you any idea how hard it is to load that gun, and how much grease is on your fingers? I did this, and my fingers were slimy and greasy.

Oh, Holl. You seriously haven't got a clue.

The manufactures describe the cartridges as:

"The non-greasy lubricant provides smooth operation in semi-automatic rifles and improves functioning in all weather conditions".

http://www.eley.co.uk/eley-subsonic-hollow

I think I have got a clue based on my visit to the gun shop and Fletcher's trial testimony. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #200 on: February 17, 2018, 09:36:43 AM »
I prasied Lookout earlier this week. After she nearly provided me a source for the first time. Giving the year & thread title. I actually had to find the 2011 thread.

This was after I had asked David 3 times about his claim a footprint showed Sheila committed the massacre.

The 2011 thread showed nothing. David eventually provided one document with around 50 different items on. One saying 'photograph of footprint'. Another breakthrough ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2018, 11:28:14 AM »
Lookout I hope you will accept the following graciously and not launch into an angry tirade telling me you're old enough to be my great granny and therefore know best.

I would suggest what you/CC are referring to is a spent casing and somehow the message has got lost in translation.  CC wasn't familiar with firearms and the terms can be confusing:

Cartridge = casing that contains primer and propellant with bullet attached to end.

Upon firearm discharge it becomes two separate pieces:

Casing aka case = ejects out of port.  Scipio advised it is technically known as casing.
Bullet = ejects out of barrel.  As we know all bullets entered victims except one which may have just grazed June and landed in bedroom.  Some entered and exited victims.

The term 'case' to anyone unfamiliar with ammo/firearms might well be interpreted as something akin to a case for containing something. 

I'm not aware of any case or magazine found in main bedroom other than the spent casings (cases) and magazine attached to rifle. 

Here's a diagram showing the components.  Please ensure you study this carefully today and I will test your understanding tomorrow. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2018, 12:59:08 PM »
Lookout I hope you will accept the following graciously and not launch into an angry tirade telling me you're old enough to be my great granny and therefore know best.

I would suggest what you/CC are referring to is a spent casing and somehow the message has got lost in translation.  CC wasn't familiar with firearms and the terms can be confusing:

Cartridge = casing that contains primer and propellant with bullet attached to end.

Upon firearm discharge it becomes two separate pieces:

Casing aka case = ejects out of port.  Scipio advised it is technically known as casing.
Bullet = ejects out of barrel.  As we know all bullets entered victims except one which may have just grazed June and landed in bedroom.  Some entered and exited victims.

The term 'case' to anyone unfamiliar with ammo/firearms might well be interpreted as something akin to a case for containing something. 

I'm not aware of any case or magazine found in main bedroom other than the spent casings (cases) and magazine attached to rifle. 

Here's a diagram showing the components.  Please ensure you study this carefully today and I will test your understanding tomorrow. 

I think he was talking about the magazine Holly but he was certainly confused when he wrote his book. As you say, being unfamiliar with the ins and outs of firearms, it's obvious that he made a mistake. I think you're the ONLY supporter who doesn't drag every uncrossed T into the realms of conspiracy!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #203 on: March 03, 2018, 09:38:07 PM »
I think he was talking about the magazine Holly but he was certainly confused when he wrote his book. As you say, being unfamiliar with the ins and outs of firearms, it's obvious that he made a mistake. I think you're the ONLY supporter who doesn't drag every uncrossed T into the realms of conspiracy!

I no longer have the book to check Lookout's claims but I'm sure there will be an innocent explanation and IMO it's most likely to be crossed wires.   

Offline puglove

« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2018, 11:01:35 PM »
I no longer have the book to check Lookout's claims but I'm sure there will be an innocent explanation and IMO it's most likely to be crossed wires.   

Gordon Bennett, not this again? It's like Groundhag Day. I've lost count of the times it's been explained to her that the "case" was a magazine - I wonder why she struggles so, to process and retain information? Instead of constantly bragging about how "unique" she is (there is NOTHING unique about being an angry, lonely old woman) she should spend her time actually doing some groundwork.

Unless she's worried about what she might find......... 8)-)))

Offline puglove

« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2018, 11:27:23 PM »
The manufactures describe the cartridges as:

"The non-greasy lubricant provides smooth operation in semi-automatic rifles and improves functioning in all weather conditions".

I think I have got a clue based on my visit to the gun shop and Fletcher's trial testimony.

Sorry, Holl, I missed this, and you do have a point. But if Nevill looked after his guns like BT does (and apparently he did, it was his thing) there would have been a certain amount of grease and oil, it's just what happens. And  it was proven (if you believe it) that the magazine became increasingly difficult to load, so it's less likely that Sheila could have reloaded. Even if she knew how to reload, which apparently she didn't. Just living amongst guns doesn't give you an insight into a new gun, that Bamber had bought for himself, against all advice. I've spent 35 years living with BT, who mends cars and does manly stuff. To my shame, I don't know where the oil goes in my car, and I certainly couldn't change a tyre. And BT, who has suffered my pug and horse crap for all that time, still pats a horse on it's face (they hate that) and couldn't tell a pug from a poodle.

If you're not into something (and we know that Sheila wasn't into guns) you don't just learn something by osmosis. Don't dismiss chambering, Holl.

Offline puglove

« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2018, 11:48:51 PM »
Lookout is offensive, calling me racist and homophobic names (Lookout has called me WHITE TRASH and a BIG FAIRY)  @)(++(* @)(++(*.... and then telling me to man up over it. But when someone stands up to the trolling, they are labelled a bully.

Blimey!! White Trash and a big fairy!! She'd by lynched if she lived in Brighton!

She's more to be pitied than scolded, I suppose. She's old and set in her ways, and she's on a hiding to nothing with the WHF case, because she puts so much trust in Troods instead of actually looking at the case. She's convinced that Bamber is innocent because......he looked innocent. Just like Huntley and Bridger. And, according to some, Philpott and Brady. I guess that Liverpool has had an irony by-pass, because if it was up to her, Bamber would have swung, years ago.

Offline puglove

« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2018, 12:36:06 AM »
I just wish that "lookout" could be a little more kind and gracious about June, instead of attacking her. I hate the continuous cheap shots. June did her best, and turned to God for comfort. June was kind and hard-working, spun all the plates, kept the farm going, worried and broke her heart about her adopted children, supported Nevill, adored the twins. And when Bamber did what he did, that awful night, June, though horribly injured, tried to get to the phone, then tried to help the twins.

And idiots like Mike and lookout blame the police, or Sheila.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2018, 02:51:23 PM »
Gordon Bennett, not this again? It's like Groundhag Day. I've lost count of the times it's been explained to her that the "case" was a magazine - I wonder why she struggles so, to process and retain information? Instead of constantly bragging about how "unique" she is (there is NOTHING unique about being an angry, lonely old woman) she should spend her time actually doing some groundwork.

Unless she's worried about what she might find......... 8)-)))

I think Lookout's problem is that she has exceptionally poor listening skills and I don't mean in the audible sense!

She operates off her gut feeling and to hell with everyone and everything else.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:31 PM »
Sorry, Holl, I missed this, and you do have a point. But if Nevill looked after his guns like BT does (and apparently he did, it was his thing) there would have been a certain amount of grease and oil, it's just what happens. And  it was proven (if you believe it) that the magazine became increasingly difficult to load, so it's less likely that Sheila could have reloaded. Even if she knew how to reload, which apparently she didn't. Just living amongst guns doesn't give you an insight into a new gun, that Bamber had bought for himself, against all advice. I've spent 35 years living with BT, who mends cars and does manly stuff. To my shame, I don't know where the oil goes in my car, and I certainly couldn't change a tyre. And BT, who has suffered my pug and horse crap for all that time, still pats a horse on it's face (they hate that) and couldn't tell a pug from a poodle.

If you're not into something (and we know that Sheila wasn't into guns) you don't just learn something by osmosis. Don't dismiss chambering, Holl.

The rifle was found resting on SC's person/nightdress so if it had traces of grease oil on then why didn't they transfer?

I pretend I can't do things like change a tyre or put air in as I don't want to get hands/clothes dirty or stand about in cold/wet but I know if I wanted to I would figure it out. 

To my mind inserting cartridges into mag and chambering a round doesn't seem remotely complicated.  My only sibling is a brother and you do tend to get dragged into to doing boy things even if you're not particularly interested.  It's always fun to try new things: shooting an air rifle, fishing, learning to ride a motorbike etc.  SC and JB grew up in a fairly isolated location at WHF so I find it almost inconceivable they wouldn't have hung out together some of the time.