Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79794 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #210 on: March 05, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »
"Drunken slob" eh, Lookout? Ho ho!! Guilty as charged!! (Ooh, JUST like Jeremy Bamber!)

And yes, you're right, I did have a lousy start in life, worse than anyone else I knew. Pretty cushty now, though!!

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #211 on: March 05, 2018, 05:43:50 PM »
I think Lookout's problem is that she has exceptionally poor listening skills and I don't mean in the audible sense!

She operates off her gut feeling and to hell with everyone and everything else.

Lookout remember the adoption debate thread:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3974.msg164509.html#msg164509

First of all,,I don't refer to any information through links,,,it's purely lifes experiences coupled with my own views and not those of any" Doctor Spock "type gobbledegook.

How are your life experiences going to help JB?

You were instantly dismissive of the links I provided about adoption and developmental psychology.  Instead telling me I had issues and wanting to tell me that step families are akin to families created by closed adoption when they are most definitely not.

No one is disliked for nothing Lookout.  You need to take a step back and consider the views of others along with how you come over to others and engage your brain before you post.

I even offered to show you how to copy and paste (as did Patty) but you refuse to learn anything new. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #212 on: March 05, 2018, 05:52:44 PM »
And Roch if you have a pair why not wander over and pugs and I will check you out for any unusual growths.  We promise to be ever so gentle  8(0(*

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8796.msg434652.html#msg434652

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #213 on: March 05, 2018, 06:06:58 PM »
"Drunken slob" eh, Lookout? Ho ho!! Guilty as charged!! (Ooh, JUST like Jeremy Bamber!)

And yes, you're right, I did have a lousy start in life, worse than anyone else I knew. Pretty cushty now, though!!

8((()*/

Did you tell Lookout about your early life? For her to now be posting about it on the blue forum. Bit of a cheap shot isn't it.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #214 on: March 05, 2018, 06:18:00 PM »

8((()*/

And according to Lookout I have mental health issues and need help simply on the basis I posted about adoption and developmental psychology. 

Lazy, loopy or losing it?  It's another 'L' but imo poor listening skills are Lookout's problem which probably stem from her Quaker mother who according to Lookout was fearsome.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #215 on: March 05, 2018, 06:29:53 PM »
And according to Lookout I have mental health issues and need help simply on the basis I posted about adoption and developmental psychology. 

Lazy, loopy or losing it?  It's another 'L' but imo poor listening skills are Lookout's problem which probably stem from her Quaker mother who according to Lookout was fearsome.

And loved her son (Lookout's brother) more than Lookout, according to Lookout. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #216 on: March 05, 2018, 06:44:36 PM »
Lookout maybe you have a lot of repressed emotions linked to your relationship with your mother and mental health nursing during the 1950's?  Maybe this is the reason you found it difficult to grieve your husband when he passed away? 

Offline puglove

« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2018, 07:10:19 PM »
Did you tell Lookout about your early life? For her to now be posting about it on the blue forum. Bit of a cheap shot isn't it.

Funnily enough, I don't recall she and I ever having any cosy chats!

But I'm incredibly touched that she cares.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2018, 09:24:01 AM »
Lookout's idea of an appeal hearing and justice:

Judge:  What evidence do you bring before the court?

Ms H: Evidence?  No M'lud what I bring far outweighs evidence.  It's my gut instinct.  

Judge: Court adjourned.  Ms H this court has a duty to see that justice is delivered based on evidence not gut instinct.

Ms H:  Wait, wait.  The boy is innocent.  I knew the moment I heard about the case.

Judge:  Ms H please leave the court in an orderly manner.  Failure to do so will result in you being in contempt of court.  

Ms H: Wild horses will not see me leave until I've had my say.  You see my life experiences are all encompassing.  I grew up on the Mersey.  Mother was a Quaker.  Father was a kindly man who lived in mother's shadow.  Brother was intellectually brighter than me and mother's favourite.  Worked in the NHS all my working life.  Started as a trainee nurse and ended up in mental health.  I saw women the size of Thumbelina requiring 6 adults to restrain them.  Married a divorcee.  Have 2 step children and 2 of my own but they are all treated the same.  Daughter lives in Australia and have over the years visited several times.  I am never wrong.  My gut instinct serves me well.  Jeremy Bamber is innocent and should be released immediately.  I am not a woolly minded liberal.  Far from it.  If I had my way the death penalty would be introduced forthwith.  I would gladly carry out the deed.  Unpaid at that.  

Judge:  You will be sentenced later for contempt of court.  Take her away.  

Ms H:  (Removed from court.  Kicking and screaming protesting her plight and Jeremy Bamber is innocent).

Offline puglove

« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2018, 11:35:32 AM »
Lookout's idea of an appeal hearing and justice:

Judge:  What evidence do you bring before the court?

Ms H: Evidence?  No M'lud what I bring far outweighs evidence.  It's my gut instinct. 

Judge: Court adjourned.  Ms H this court has a duty to see that justice is delivered based on evidence not gut instinct.

Ms H:  Wait, wait.  The boy is innocent.  I knew the moment I heard about the case.

Judge:  Ms H please leave the court in an orderly manner.  Failure to do so will result in you being in contempt of court. 

Ms H: Wild horses will not see me leave until I've had my say.  You see my life experiences are all encompassing.  I grew up on the Mersey.  Mother was a Quaker.  Father was a kindly man who lived in mother's shadow.  Brother was intellectually brighter than me and mother's favourite.  Worked in the NHS all my working life.  Started as a trainee nurse and ended up in mental health.  I saw women the size of Thumbelina requiring 6 adults to restrain them.  Married a divorcee.  Have 2 step children and 2 of my own but they are all treated the same.  Daughter lives in Australia and have over the years visited several times.  I am never wrong.  My gut instinct serves me well.  Jeremy Bamber is innocent and should be released immediately.  I am not a woolly minded liberal.  Far from it.  If I had my way the death penalty would be introduced forthwith.  I would gladly carry out the deed.  Unpaid at that. 

Judge:  You will be sentenced later for contempt of court.  Take her away. 

Ms H:  (Removed from court.  Kicking and screaming protesting her plight and Jeremy Bamber is innocent).

@)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*

8@??)(

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #220 on: March 07, 2018, 04:46:00 PM »

And according to her I'm a big fairy and white trash.  @)(++(* Disgusting really but you've got to laugh.
LiarLookout is more suitable.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2018, 01:26:23 PM »
And according to her I'm a big fairy and white trash.  @)(++(* Disgusting really but you've got to laugh.

Maggie and NGB effectively condone Lookout's posts which many find unacceptable and in some instances are illegal.  

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2018, 01:31:27 PM »

Lookout brings the Bamber forum into disrepute so little wonder Jeremy Bamber wanted it closed down.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2018, 05:05:20 PM »
Maggie and NGB effectively condone Lookout's posts which many find unacceptable and in some instances are illegal. 

Yes, they do. Although she's the one who posts the  unacceptable and illegal rubbish, so at the end of the day if anything ever comes of it - it'll be her that faces the music and not them.

Offline puglove

« Reply #224 on: March 12, 2018, 06:30:07 PM »
Yes, they do. Although she's the one who posts the  unacceptable and illegal rubbish, so at the end of the day if anything ever comes of it - it'll be her that faces the music and not them.

You'd think that Nelly might warn her, him knowing about the law and all.

Mean old Nelly.     ?8)@)-)