Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79792 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #240 on: May 25, 2018, 02:01:35 PM »
A pity those on Blue who were quick to judge and voice opinions over Stephanie's threads/posts remain silent over Mike's.

Stephanie by and large was posting about JB and personality disorders.  Not a view I share.  However not outlandish given professionals have said as much on docu/dramas.  During the last 24 hours Mike has claimed Prince Philip fathered JB and NB fathered the twins and yet not a word from the regulars.  That's what I call breathtaking hypocrisy.

Perhaps their silence speaks far more eloquently and louder than any words regarding what's recently being claimed..................in fact, no one's saying anything about anything, really.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #241 on: May 25, 2018, 03:04:01 PM »
Even by Tesko's "standards" it was horrible - less "clever b........", more dodgy little pervert.

I don't understand why anyone continues to support him, unless they share his views.
It just shows what goes through the horrible man’s mind, how he gets away with being the owner of a forum and given the platform to spew such false and vile accusations I will never understand.  NGB and Maggie both know what he is like and to moderate for such a vile corrupted forum owner I would not want.  The man has ruined a once good forum, his lies and unpredictable behaviour is not worth such good peoples time and efforts. 

The family will be quite happy at the moment, Tesko trying to promote any injustice for Bamber having the opposite effect.  ^*&&

Offline puglove

« Reply #242 on: May 27, 2018, 12:27:51 AM »
It just shows what goes through the horrible man’s mind, how he gets away with being the owner of a forum and given the platform to spew such false and vile accusations I will never understand.  NGB and Maggie both know what he is like and to moderate for such a vile corrupted forum owner I would not want.  The man has ruined a once good forum, his lies and unpredictable behaviour is not worth such good peoples time and efforts. 

The family will be quite happy at the moment, Tesko trying to promote any injustice for Bamber having the opposite effect.  ^*&&

Justice, it has been many, many moons since the blue forum has been informative, credible or fun. Gladys Beltdown was the kiss of death for anyone who doubted Bamber, and Nelly's strange agendum encourages Tesko to become more depraved and damaging by the day. And lookout, with her ignorance and bile, would have been banned when discussion was intelligent and interesting. The blue forum is now a horrible husk, where disturbed weirdos like Nigel can write whatever pops into their head when the cider runs out. And nugnug can take the piss, when he writes perfectly clearly on other forums. The lunatics really have taken over the asylum.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #243 on: May 27, 2018, 08:39:05 AM »
Justice, it has been many, many moons since the blue forum has been informative, credible or fun. Gladys Beltdown was the kiss of death for anyone who doubted Bamber, and Nelly's strange agendum encourages Tesko to become more depraved and damaging by the day. And lookout, with her ignorance and bile, would have been banned when discussion was intelligent and interesting. The blue forum is now a horrible husk, where disturbed weirdos like Nigel can write whatever pops into their head when the cider runs out. And nugnug can take the piss, when he writes perfectly clearly on other forums. The lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

And even they, over the last couple of days, have been noted by their absence................and to think that it was once said, that certain members, no longer posting there, because of their anti Bamber stance, were preventing decent people from posting. Hmm! I think that person is beginning to find that the only merit in talking to themselves is that they get the answers they want...................but where's the fun in that when they could be spitting venom and insults at someone?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2018, 10:40:39 AM »

Our Panorama on the CCRC and cases it rejected won’t broadcast tonight. It’s postponed temporarily whilst we consider a late injunction threat.
Should have been showed tonight on BBC

Doesn’t seem as though Bamber was one of those cases to be investigated, the CCRC didn’t reject his case in 2002.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 10:49:33 AM by Real justice »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2018, 10:52:24 AM »
Our Panorama on the CCRC and cases it rejected won’t broadcast tonight. It’s postponed temporarily whilst we consider a late injunction threat.
Should have been showed tonight on BBC

Doesn’t seem as though Bamber was one of those cases to be investigated, the CCRC didn’t reject his case in 2002.

Interesting RJ. Not the first time it's happened. Guess it won't be the last.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2018, 11:09:47 AM »

Interesting RJ. Not the first time it's happened. Guess it won't be the last.
Your right April, Panarama is notorious for being bias to the Left anyway, it had a five year study so anything it says take with a pinch of salt.  It’s all right for Anti Establishment brigade, but it’s lost a lot of viewers over the years.

THE BBC current affairs programme Panorama has a deep-seated left-wing bias, according to a five-year audit on the eve of the programme’s 50th anniversary.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #247 on: June 21, 2018, 08:32:36 PM »
Lookout comes across as a cold and callous individual
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline puglove

« Reply #248 on: June 22, 2018, 01:27:27 PM »
Lookout comes across as a cold and callous individual

A very unpleasant woman.

Freddie Fox is to play "monster" Bamber in a 6 part TV drama. Filming starts next month.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #249 on: June 22, 2018, 07:24:57 PM »

Freddie Fox is to play "monster" Bamber in a 6 part TV drama. Filming starts next month.

And Jeremy Bamber will be portrayed as the psychopath he is.

"There are a number of activists on social media who still believe in Bamber’s innocence, and he courts them to help plead that he is, in fact, the victim of a massive miscarriage of justice"

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 07:28:30 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #250 on: June 22, 2018, 08:55:04 PM »

"Fox 29, brilliant as an aristocrat in Oscar Wilde’s An Ideal Husband at the Vaudeville Theatre, which has just a couple of weeks left to run, has signed on to portray the narcissistic psychopath."

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #251 on: June 26, 2018, 02:34:00 PM »
Lookout how long do you think PC Collins spent looking through the window having been told JB received a tel call from his father saying "Sheila's gone crazy shes got the gun"?  PC Collins was also told the farmhouse contained a number of firearms including a rifle and shotgun and thousands of rounds of ammo. 

Do you think he pressed his face against the window cupping his hands at the sides of his face to get a good look when he was led to believe, rightly or wrongly, that a 'mad woman' with a shotgun might blast his face off?!

In all probability his observation of the kitchen was based on a fleeting glance from a safe distance. 

I haven't seen an explanation from PC Collins as to why he initially thought NB was female.  NB's hair has been given as a reason but I haven't seen anything from PC Collins about this.  NB's pyjama bottoms had fallen down so it might be he saw bare legs and associated this with a female. 

The bottom line is there's not a shred of evidence SC died significantly later than the other victims or that she moved significantly between sustaining the 2 gsw's. 

The fact you and the CT keep peddling these old myths does nothing other than harm JB's case.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #252 on: July 01, 2018, 01:40:51 PM »
Lookout have you read A/PS Woodcock's wit stat?  He states SC's head was slightly raised against NB's bedside cabinet.  This corroborates with testimony from forensic scientist Martyn Ismail who said SC's head would have fallen back and ended up propped up against NB's bedside cabinet.  He also said SC had been pulled down by her feet based on the way her nightdress was rucked up.  In other words clear irrefutable evidence SC was moved between A/PS Woodcock first observing SC and soc images taken.  Meaning when Dr Craig first observed SC her head may well have been in her neck concealing the fatal upper gunshot wound. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #253 on: July 02, 2018, 09:16:05 PM »
Lookout have you read A/PS Woodcock's wit stat?  He states SC's head was slightly raised against NB's bedside cabinet.  This corroborates with testimony from forensic scientist Martyn Ismail who said SC's head would have fallen back and ended up propped up against NB's bedside cabinet.  He also said SC had been pulled down by her feet based on the way her nightdress was rucked up.  In other words clear irrefutable evidence SC was moved between A/PS Woodcock first observing SC and soc images taken.  Meaning when Dr Craig first observed SC her head may well have been in her neck concealing the fatal upper gunshot wound.

If Sheila's head was slightly raised the blood couldn't have ran down the sides of her mouth and into her eye socket, it would have ran down her chin. I think Woodcock was mistaken.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #254 on: July 03, 2018, 01:56:35 PM »
If Sheila's head was slightly raised the blood couldn't have ran down the sides of her mouth and into her eye socket, it would have ran down her chin. I think Woodcock was mistaken.

CW on IA seems to think the blood on SC's face originated from her left eye.  The images I have seen don't show enough of the left eye and even if they did I could only offer up a lay person's opinion.   Then there's blood from the nostrils?  Anyway I might agree that A/PS Woodcock was mistaken but given his testimony corroborates with testimony from forensic scientist Martyn Ismail for the prosecution I think it is safe to assume SC was moved between A/PS Woodcock's observation and SoC images taken.  Clearly JB was not responsible for this.  The appeal court judges were certainly impressed with Martyn Ismail's testimony.  Lets hope the appeal judges are as impressed when it forms part of the defence case at what will be a third historic appeal.