Author Topic: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.  (Read 16780 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.
« on: December 23, 2018, 06:39:30 AM »
I have the feeling it is time to makes some plans.  Anyone with some good ideas to progress the McCann case?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 11:49:29 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

Re: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 08:54:24 AM »
I reckon your best bet are the investigating authorities
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 09:16:47 AM »
Get Goncalo the Sniffer dog on the case.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 09:45:57 AM »
I have the feeling it is time to makes some plans.  Anyone with some good ideas to progress the McCann case?

I think you're the only one who thinks that's possible. It's not even been confirmed beyond doubt what crime was committed. There are still at least three options on the table. Some think the evidence points to just one of those options, but I think a case can be made for any of them. Both the PJ and OG have said they don't know what happened, and they have more evidence than we do.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 09:50:16 AM »
I think you're the only one who thinks that's possible. It's not even been confirmed beyond doubt what crime was committed. There are still at least three options on the table. Some think the evidence points to just one of those options, but I think a case can be made for any of them. Both the PJ and OG have said they don't know what happened, and they have more evidence than we do.
The parents, are not being investigated by either investigation and we have been told there is no evidence against them... Which rules out parental involvement
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 09:55:43 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 09:58:33 AM »

It goes without saying a, case can be made for all three... That's absolutely basic and not the rocket science you seem to think... But not all cases are equal

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 10:13:44 AM »
The parents, are not being investigated by either investigation and we have been told there is no evidence against them... Which rules out parental involvement

It's nice to see such faith in what is said by policemen, although in my opinion it's also a tad naive.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 10:20:39 AM »
It's nice to see such faith in what is said by policemen, although in my opinion it's also a tad naive.
Your opinion isn't worth anything to me.... It isn't just what the police have said... It's all the other evidence as well.... [ad hominem removed]
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 10:32:19 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 10:27:15 AM »
I reckon your best bet are the investigating authorities
So you think they will get there? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2018, 10:29:52 AM »
Can you remind me what the three options are?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2018, 10:34:45 AM »
Your opinion isn't worth anything to me.... It isn't just what the police have said... It's all the other evidence as well.... [ad hominem removed]

Could you also remove gunits use of the word naive which John has suggested should not be used towards posters

»
The weekend beckons once again and with it will come the usual silliness. However, members are warned that referring to other members as naive, immature, hypocritical, stupid etc is a breach of forum etiquette and as such will attract sanctions.

Perhaps I've just got a better memory than others ..
It's annoying that other posters, and hom remarks against me... Including Eleanor now... Go uncensured... Isn't it about time we had some even moderation on the forum
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 10:43:14 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2018, 10:38:49 AM »

IMO.... Your opinions are incredibly naive

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2018, 11:05:13 AM »
OK what is naive?  Something said by a policeman?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2018, 11:06:46 AM »
Maybe that is about as personal as we should get. 
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2018, 11:07:19 AM »
So you think they will get there?

Likely not, but they could surprise us in 2019
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future