Author Topic: Absence of blood in/on rifle barrel proves silencer was used and JB guilty?  (Read 2853 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Absence of blood in/on rifle barrel proves silencer was used and JB guilty?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 10:03:12 AM »
The blood in the silencer is a mute point in any event in my opinion and has never persuaded me one way or another as to Jeremy Bamber's guilt or innocence.  There is a mountain of other evidence which points to what occurred that fateful morning at White House Farm and it is that evidence which we should concentrate on.

It seems jurors were taken with the blood/silencer evidence as evidenced by their deliberations and questions put to the judge.  It also featured significantly in the judge's summing up.  Ewan Smith, former CCRC commissioner, said if the blood/silencer is undermined the case against JB collapses.  JB's 2002 appeal was referred on the blood/silencer surely if other strong evidence existed this would be the CCRC's fall back position?

I don't believe any aspect of the case stands up to scrutiny based on 21st century forensic science.  It is all fatally flawed.  No doubt in my mind whatsoever the conviction will be quashed and will prove a huge embarrassment and shame to the country. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?