Author Topic: More disappointment looming for Bamber?  (Read 32020 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: More disappointment looming for Bamber?
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2020, 04:20:10 PM »
I wonder if Ispy's neighbours admire her jewellery when she passes? Or maybe they just don't care.  @)(++(*

It would be hard to see me, Gunit, when walking down my road as all the houses are set back from the road...no curtain-twitchers here

Besides, my neighbours have their own jewellery to admire, so aren’t interested in mine, just as I’m not interested in theirs

Do you study your neighbours jewellery, then, when you’re chatting over the garden fence having a chinwag while pegging out your smalls?😌
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2020, 12:15:52 PM »
Undoubtedly yes. Some pillocks are still repeating the smears started by Jeremy Bamber.

Some are still claiming CALs only research was searching these forums (which would still be a far better book than SL)

ITV refused all offers of help from Tru and MDB too - they didn't want to look at the new evidence - because there was obviously a secret agenda to fool people into thinking he was guilty!

You couldn't make it up, but guess who can!

How did Trudi Benjamin or Michelle Diskin Bates think they were going to help ITV re the drama series WHF ?

By telling them she was the only witness to have seen someone on live TV at the time - pacing back and forth in a bedroom window  *&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Common sense

« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2020, 12:33:03 PM »
How did Trudi Benjamin or Michelle Diskin Bates think they were going to help ITV re the drama series WHF ?

By telling them she was the only witness to have seen someone on live TV at the time - pacing back and forth in a bedroom window  *&^^&

@)(++(*

I think they are either delusional or it was a deliberate ploy to pretend that there actually is new evidence that ITV willfully ignored, with the subtext being that ITV is a propaganda arm of the secret services that are hell bent on concealing "the truth"

I'm going with delusional and dishonest, but amusing all the same.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2020, 01:40:13 PM »

Bet she's gutted not to have had her iPhone with her at the time  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #124 on: May 09, 2020, 03:44:35 PM »
Bet she's gutted not to have had her iPhone with her at the time  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

@)(++(* @)(++(*
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2020, 09:02:19 PM »
@)(++(*

I think they are either delusional or it was a deliberate ploy to pretend that there actually is new evidence that ITV willfully ignored, with the subtext being that ITV is a propaganda arm of the secret services that are hell bent on concealing "the truth"

Who’s Michelle Bates?

The plot thickens....😌
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2020, 09:08:54 PM »
@)(++(*

They are delusional and dishonest

Why do they all refer to JM as a ‘scorned’ women when it’s clear she was in an abusive relationship

Why have the CT referred to Virginia Greaves but not mentioned her sister Anji

It’s obvious their understanding of the case is poor to say the least

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 09:11:29 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Common sense

« Reply #127 on: May 09, 2020, 09:09:59 PM »
Who’s Michelle Bates?

The plot thickens....😌

Barry George's sister and fruitloop. Her endorsement is the kiss of death to anyone's claims of innocence and she endorses every claim, no matter how fraudulent.  *%87

Offline Common sense

« Reply #128 on: May 09, 2020, 09:15:02 PM »
They are delusional dishonest

Why do they all refer to JM as a ‘scorned’ women when it’s clear she was in an abusive relationship

It seems to me that anyone that claims they are innocent is deified by these people. Every actor in the case becomes wicked except the self proclaimed hero of the story.

Why do they never mention Barry Georges rape conviction and try to paint him as just a harmless oddball? Is it because they really believe it?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #129 on: May 09, 2020, 09:57:06 PM »
It seems to me that anyone that claims they are innocent is deified by these people. Every actor in the case becomes wicked except the self proclaimed hero of the story.

Why do they never mention Barry Georges rape conviction and try to paint him as just a harmless oddball? Is it because they really believe it?

It’s part and parcel of the innocent fraud thematics

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2020, 09:57:55 PM »
Barry George's sister and fruitloop. Her endorsement is the kiss of death to anyone's claims of innocence and she endorses every claim, no matter how fraudulent.  *%87

8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2020, 07:26:03 AM »
They are delusional and dishonest

Mark Newby, Bamber’s solicitor didn’t want the ITV WHF series to go ahead because they were concerned it would,

place a fictional narrative in the public domain at a time when we have a looming High Court Challenge against the CPS”
But more importantly we’re looking after that to get this case back before the Court of Appeal. Programmes such as this don’t just get aired and disappear they stay in the mind of the public and are available online

What about ‘Crimes that shook Britain’ and Scott Lomax’s book ?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 08:38:09 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2020, 09:02:45 AM »

Michelle Diskin Bates Ribbon
@Michelle_Diskin
Replying to
@michael47478285
There Are None So Blind
As Those Who Will Not See

Pouting facePouting facePouting face
5:49 PM · May 4, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1257351669404360709

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2020, 09:28:08 AM »
The whole Bamber campaign reeks of dishonesty and pretence which his dim more gullible supporters refuse to see while the more intelligent ones must pass it off as irrelevant as to his character in 1985, as though persistent lying and throwing red herrings are only a recent feature.

Latest News 19.12.19
Statement regarding the White House Farm ITV drama.
We first became aware of a planned ITV drama about Jeremy’s case in December 2017, and took immediate steps to offer our assistance by contacting Kim Varvell at Production Company ‘New Pictures’, Commissioning Editor Kevin Lygo at ITV and writer Chris Mrska. We were willing to provide access to brand new forensic reports, our team of scientists, the case material, fresh evidence, and Jeremy and his legal team. Our offers were ignored, and we believe therefore, that the drama can only be based on factually incorrect and very out of date material.
https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/case

Bamber’s campaign is criminal

Wonder if those people named above were harassed and whether or not this behaviour was also added to Bamber’s prison security files?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 09:30:59 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2020, 09:43:26 AM »
Bamber’s campaign is criminal

Wonder if those people named above were harassed and whether or not this behaviour was also added to Bamber’s prison security files?

The CT don’t appear to have even a basic understanding of the facts of the case

Wednesday 4 September 1985 – On returning to Sheila’s apartment, Jeremy received a telephone call from another girl he’d been seeing called Virginia Greaves 
https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk

Bamber wasn’t ‘seeing’ Virginia Greaves!

He was ‘seeing’ her sister Anji Greaves - their relationship started 2 days after the funerals
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 04:49:43 PM by Nicholas »