Author Topic: More disappointment looming for Bamber?  (Read 32021 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: More disappointment looming for Bamber?
« Reply #255 on: February 02, 2021, 07:01:00 PM »
Did this suggestion/request bear fruit, or is this an example of Grandiose Narcissism in action?

April you asked,

Has it ever been Jeremy's prerogative to decide what gets into public domain?’

I provided one example

Did this suggestion/request bear fruit, or is this an example of Grandiose Narcissism in action?

It didn’t shut down Bamber’s innocence fraud campaign
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Online APRIL

« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2021, 07:02:03 PM »
I don’t agree

I’m of the view Sarah’s claims were taken seriously just as Julie’s were

But at some level they were dismissed. Might it have been believed that obtaining a murder conviction was more pressing than trying for a rape conviction to which a third party present may have viewed as consensual sex?

Online APRIL

« Reply #257 on: February 02, 2021, 07:04:41 PM »
April you asked,

Has it ever been Jeremy's prerogative to decide what gets into public domain?’

I provided one example

It didn’t shut down Bamber’s innocence fraud campaign

There are clearly those who believe he's innocent. I believe there to be some still beating the drum for him despite him having no further use of their friendship.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #258 on: February 02, 2021, 07:07:45 PM »

What were your views on Bamber’s guilt in 2010 April?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #259 on: February 02, 2021, 07:15:04 PM »
I don’t agree

I’m of the view Sarah’s claims were taken seriously just as Julie’s were

Did the police trace Sarah following Julie’s disclosures and police interviews or did they already have this knowledge?

Online APRIL

« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2021, 07:21:18 PM »
What were your views on Bamber’s guilt in 2010 April?

Before joining a forum, dedicated to JB, in 2011, I think I veered between innocent and guilty. Within weeks of joining, thanks to the enthusiasm and determination of someone fighting his corner, I was convinced of his innocence, and was also convinced that, because of a wonderful 'find' which proved it beyond doubt, he'd be freed very soon. Perhaps it was when this information was withheld that doubts started. They grew and nagged, but the overriding thing was the alleged telephone call and his lack of reaction to it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #261 on: February 02, 2021, 07:21:23 PM »
How and why has Bamber been able to keep the above out of the public domain until CAL”s book?

Has it ever been Jeremy's prerogative to decide what gets into public domain? I'm hazarding a guess that either

Bamber and his supporters - the ones who’ve had access to his case files - will have known about this reference

Online APRIL

« Reply #262 on: February 02, 2021, 07:24:27 PM »
Bamber and his supporters - the ones who’ve had access to his case files - will have known about this reference

Presumably then, there's nothing in them which incriminates other parties?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #263 on: February 02, 2021, 07:26:53 PM »

But at some level they were dismissed. Might it have been believed that obtaining a murder conviction was more pressing than trying for a rape conviction

Possibly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #264 on: February 02, 2021, 07:29:38 PM »

But at some level they were dismissed. Might it have been believed that obtaining a murder conviction was more pressing than trying for a rape conviction to which a third party present may have viewed as consensual sex?

Interesting how you appear to think it’s down to a ‘third party’ to decide on whether or not the drug/date rape was consensual

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #265 on: February 02, 2021, 07:44:16 PM »
Before joining a forum, dedicated to JB, in 2011, I think I veered between innocent and guilty. Within weeks of joining, thanks to the enthusiasm and determination of someone fighting his corner, I was convinced of his innocence, and was also convinced that, because of a wonderful 'find' which proved it beyond doubt, he'd be freed very soon.

So then Bamber’s plan re David James Smith could be said to have bore fruit ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #266 on: February 02, 2021, 07:46:10 PM »

Presumably then, there's nothing in them which incriminates other parties?

How so?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 07:49:33 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #267 on: February 02, 2021, 07:50:47 PM »
April - do you not find the alleged drug/date of Sarah incriminating and supportive evidence of Bamber’s violent pattern of behaviour?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #268 on: February 02, 2021, 07:53:16 PM »

But at some level they were dismissed. Might it have been believed that obtaining a murder conviction was more pressing than trying for a rape conviction

Do you think a psychiatrist assessing Bamber pre trial would dismiss Sarah’s evidence ? I don’t

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #269 on: February 02, 2021, 08:06:32 PM »
Journalist Roger Wilkes stated in his book ‘Blood Relations’

‘Marsden said that he had visited Jeremy at his cottage the previous Thursday night.  Brett Collins had cooked them a chicken dinner and the three had then repaired to the Caribbean Cottage at Burnham for drinks.  Jeremy had announced that he and Julie had split up the previous weekend.  While he didn't give a specific reason, Marsden had the impression that Julie had disliked Brett Collins. In any case, Jeremy added, he now had a new girlfriend, Virginia Greaves, who used to go out with Mike Deckers of the Frog and Beans.  Jeremy also told Charles Marsden that he and Brett were going to sell Bourtree Cottage and move to Sheila's flat in Maida Vale.  Virginia would move in too, Jeremy added.

What happened to Charles Marsden?

Going on Willes interpretation above it appears Marsden was duped by Bamber’s innocence fraud

What gave Marsden the impression Julie didn’t like Brett Collins and did Marsden’s views change once he’d become aware of the evidence heard throughout Bambers murder trial and following the  guilty verdict?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 08:23:32 PM by Nicholas »