Author Topic: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?  (Read 275654 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?
« Reply #510 on: May 07, 2018, 11:31:47 AM »

These demands were made to me before it became a limited company so it doesn’t apply. It was just a group of people running it from the IT company where they worked. Shortly after that Mark Cropper a key player quickly left the CT and completely disassociated himself from them.

People Are Playing Games With Jeremys Life and Freedom
« on: April 07, 2012, 11:43:AM »

Jackiepreece states:
"Since the documentary by Mark Williams-Thomas there seems to have been some sort of smear campaign to discredit the documentary. Comments from Jeremy Bamber campaigners has ranged from the documentary being vile to the documentary changed their mind from innocent to guilty.
I have posted below one of those comments and I have also posted details that show Sunil Chandrum has close connections to the 'Official Jeremy Bamber Campaign'
Mark Cropper for one actually runs the campaign and Maria Perez has posted a testimonial for Jeremy
The thing I cannot get my head around is why would someone do something so harmful to Jeremy
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2509.msg77236.html#msg77236

@[Name removed]oTew
@jackiepreece Why do you bother getting up in the morning only to spit out venom all day at other people?

@jackiepreece Please I appeal to your better side to stop this anger at others and be a better person unite with all those who love Jeremy

Maria Perez (@MariaPerez672):
05/01/2012 08:06
@jackiepreece you cause trouble for Jeremy Bamber and @simonmckay by slagging both of them off don't lie Jackie

@[Name removed]oTew
@jackiepreece Why dont you shut your filthy mouth Jackie everyone knows you talk about @simonmckay like he's your best friend but insult him
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:40:19 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #511 on: May 07, 2018, 11:43:43 AM »
11:33 am, 9th September 2010
Priti Patel:
"The Leader of the House might be aware of the immense distress caused to the family of the victims of the Jeremy Bamber murders by the recent media interview he gave, which was allowed by the Ministry of Justice. May we have a debate in Government time on the impact of prisoners and mass murderers such as Bamber, who are serving whole-life tariffs and life imprisonment, being granted access to the media, so that victims of such crimes can be protected?

Mark Cropper pops up here https://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2010-09-09b.473.6#c26462
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #512 on: May 07, 2018, 11:51:32 AM »

Jackiepreece states:
"Since the documentary by Mark Williams-Thomas there seems to have been some sort of smear campaign to discredit the documentary. Comments from Jeremy Bamber campaigners has ranged from the documentary being vile to the documentary changed their mind from innocent to guilty.
I have posted below one of those comments and I have also posted details that show Sunil Chandrum has close connections to the 'Official Jeremy Bamber Campaign'
Mark Cropper for one actually runs the campaign and Maria Perez has posted a testimonial for Jeremy
The thing I cannot get my head around is why would someone do something so harmful to Jeremy

@[Name removed]oTew
@jackiepreece Why do you bother getting up in the morning only to spit out venom all day at other people?

@jackiepreece Please I appeal to your better side to stop this anger at others and be a better person unite with all those who love Jeremy

@jackiepreece you cause trouble for Jeremy Bamber and @simonmckay by slagging both of them off don't lie Jackie

@[Name removed]oTew
@jackiepreece Why dont you shut your filthy mouth Jackie everyone knows you talk about @simonmckay like he's your best friend but insult him

What Jackiepreece can't get her head around is the fact she's been used by Jeremy Bamber and that he's guilty as sin.

She's self consumed and her bitter hatred and judgement of others suggests her emotional growth was stunted early on in life, not dissimilar to Bambers
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 12:16:03 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #513 on: May 07, 2018, 12:41:36 PM »

Jackiepreece states:

@[Name removed]oTew

@[Name removed]oTew

And it ALL stemmed from Jeremy Bamber because it showed him in a poor light!

Will be interesting to watch the fallout and smear campaign after the airing of this http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9315.msg460279#msg460279

Presuming of course the J B Campaign Ltd company and all those associated with Bamber don't bail out beforehand

Jeremy Bamber is playing games with people's lives!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 12:54:12 PM by Stephanie »

Offline adam

« Reply #514 on: May 07, 2018, 02:42:42 PM »
That forum has run its course IMO, the last straw were the death threats to the surviving victims  *&^^&

The forum is similar to how it was when I joined - 90% pro Bamber, with Mike as the main poster. Lookout, Roch & Nugs are still there. Only two active moderators remain.

Several people have changed stance to guilty in that time & hardly post. David joined & was a hardcore guilter, before attempting a quiet stance change to hardcore supporter. Nigel joined as an instant hardcore supporter but has never said why.

Offline adam

« Reply #515 on: May 07, 2018, 02:48:39 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9211.msg433006.html#msg433006

Here is Nigel's introduction.

Since threatening to kill Julie & the relatives, he now just posts on Mike's threads or his own Stephen Kavanagh/countdown threads. Which isn't saying why he believes Bamber is innocent. Although he did suggest a vague scenario where Sheila had an accomplice

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #516 on: May 07, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »

Since threatening to kill Julie & the relatives, he now just posts on Mike's threads or his own Stephen Kavanagh/countdown threads. Which isn't saying why he believes Bamber is innocent. Although he did suggest a vague scenario where Sheila had an accomplice

Do you have screen shots of the threats Adam? Can you PM me if you do. Cheers
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 03:37:14 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #517 on: May 07, 2018, 07:09:00 PM »
The forum is similar to how it was when I joined - 90% pro Bamber, with Mike as the main poster. Lookout, Roch & Nugs are still there. Only two active moderators remain.

Several people have changed stance to guilty in that time & hardly post. David joined & was a hardcore guilter, before attempting a quiet stance change to hardcore supporter. Nigel joined as an instant hardcore supporter but has never said why.

Nigel is convicted fraudster Michael Teskowski

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #518 on: May 07, 2018, 07:35:32 PM »
Yes Steph, Tesko himself, I’ve saved screen shots and it happened in December 2017, I wasn’t ever going to go on forums again, I didn’t feel safe it must be hard for mods when they are scared of the owner so you cannot be safe.  I’ve checked this site for a while and it’s moderated well and well run.  If you look at my introductory post it’s headed, Feeling Safe, I lost all respect and never want to go back to the blue forum again, he banned me, but he never did it right, so I asked NGB to delete my account.

Shame really, the blue forum has lost some great posters, unless you arse lick Tesko and pretend and except fake you don’t survive.

Well his deaths threats will most probably back fire on him - people like Mike Tesco think they are above the law and can say and do as they please

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #519 on: May 07, 2018, 07:38:09 PM »
Yes Steph, Tesko himself, I’ve saved screen shots and it happened in December 2017, I wasn’t ever going to go on forums again, I didn’t feel safe it must be hard for mods when they are scared of the owner so you cannot be safe.  I’ve checked this site for a while and it’s moderated well and well run.  If you look at my introductory post it’s headed, Feeling Safe, I lost all respect and never want to go back to the blue forum again, he banned me, but he never did it right, so I asked NGB to delete my account.

Shame really, the blue forum has lost some great posters, unless you arse lick Tesko and pretend and except fake you don’t survive.

Tesco's a coward

Offline adam

« Reply #520 on: May 07, 2018, 08:13:48 PM »
Do you have screen shots of the threats Adam? Can you PM me if you do. Cheers

I don't. The moderators deleted them.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #521 on: May 07, 2018, 08:24:04 PM »
I don't. The moderators deleted them.

Shame. I have one but can't find the other two

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #522 on: May 07, 2018, 10:25:33 PM »

"Nige" stated "JEREMY's release is EMINENT, I challenge anyone to disagree with that.  @)(++(*

Has anyone read Tesco's sisters book? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Grass-Then-There-Were-Trees/dp/1622122461

Mike states:
"For those of you who think that I am making a mountain out of a molehill, please bear in mind, that I have personally been the victim of unnecessary and unprovoked police brutality (16th June 1987), and I know precisely what the police and state controlled authority's can and do get up to...
The victim in this type of case, is up against it...
Police officers lie, and everyone else in the procedure believes everything that these violent thugs say happened,did happen - here are photographs taken by my own doctor after I was brutally assaulted at the time of my arrest, and my subsequent detention on the 16th June 1987:-
Please, don't even try to suggest that what the police did to me (June 1987) was justified, nor try to say that what these police bullies did to my nephew (27th January, 2014), was legal, or justified...
Despite some 27 years elapsing between both events, it seems that police brutality is still rife, and the state organisations which profess to police such matters, is still as corrupt as ever...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 09:37:PM by mike Tesko

"My nephew was brutally attacked by as many as 6 detention officers, at Mansfield police station custody office, on the 27th January, 2014, at a time he was not under arrest, he had already signed himself out of custody before they tried to 'KICK HIM IN THE BOLLOCKS', bring him down to the ground, handcuff him, and then that 'b........' FLINT engaged his double action knee attack, into my nephews chest cavity...
This gang of 'BRUTAL OFFICERS' , attacked my nephew when he was no longer in police custody...
I personally will not rest until each member of this gang are prosecuted for what they did, it really was / is an awful case of police officers losing control, and behaving unlawfully - I will do everything I can, to try and get 'JUSTICE FOR JOSEPH', and I will not rest until the criminal FLINT is convicted and sentenced to a term of imprisonment that he personally deserves. He is a monster, and no member of the public is safe in his custody, or presence...
Bring back 'hanging by the neck', for these evil, corrupted, b......s...

"Currently in Kilgetty, S. Wales, I will provide what you have asked for  once ai return home to Barnsley later on tonight... http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6642.0.html

Reply Posted by mike tesko on Sunday February 14 2016 at 23:11
"The day of reckoning is almost upon us - you will all get your cum-uppence, as soon as night follows day. Anybody can attack anybody with a brick and baseball bats, but me I will settle for my day in court testifying against the lot of you evil low life s..mbags https://www.wearebarnsley.com/news/article/3875/mum-urges-action-on-previously-quiet-cul-de-sac

Never Mike Teskowski's fault always blames everyone else. Didn't he get done for assault. Yet in the comments section of the article, not unlike on his forum, he plays the victim
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:24:32 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Real justice

« Reply #523 on: May 08, 2018, 06:31:54 AM »
"Nige" stated "JEREMY's release is EMINENT, I challenge anyone to disagree with that.  @)(++(*

Has anyone read Tesco's sisters book? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Grass-Then-There-Were-Trees/dp/1622122461

Mike states:
"For those of you who think that I am making a mountain out of a molehill, please bear in mind, that I have personally been the victim of unnecessary and unprovoked police brutality (16th June 1987), and I know precisely what the police and state controlled authority's can and do get up to...
The victim in this type of case, is up against it...
Police officers lie, and everyone else in the procedure believes everything that these violent thugs say happened,did happen - here are photographs taken by my own doctor after I was brutally assaulted at the time of my arrest, and my subsequent detention on the 16th June 1987:-
Please, don't even try to suggest that what the police did to me (June 1987) was justified, nor try to say that what these police bullies did to my nephew (27th January, 2014), was legal, or justified...
Despite some 27 years elapsing between both events, it seems that police brutality is still rife, and the state organisations which profess to police such matters, is still as corrupt as ever...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 09:37:PM by mike Tesko

"My nephew was brutally attacked by as many as 6 detention officers, at Mansfield police station custody office, on the 27th January, 2014, at a time he was not under arrest, he had already signed himself out of custody before they tried to 'KICK HIM IN THE BOLLOCKS', bring him down to the ground, handcuff him, and then that 'b........' FLINT engaged his double action knee attack, into my nephews chest cavity...
This gang of 'BRUTAL OFFICERS' , attacked my nephew when he was no longer in police custody...
I personally will not rest until each member of this gang are prosecuted for what they did, it really was / is an awful case of police officers losing control, and behaving unlawfully - I will do everything I can, to try and get 'JUSTICE FOR JOSEPH', and I will not rest until the criminal FLINT is convicted and sentenced to a term of imprisonment that he personally deserves. He is a monster, and no member of the public is safe in his custody, or presence...
Bring back 'hanging by the neck', for these evil, corrupted, b......s...

"Currently in Kilgetty, S. Wales, I will provide what you have asked for  once ai return home to Barnsley later on tonight... http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6642.0.html

Reply Posted by mike tesko on Sunday February 14 2016 at 23:11
"The day of reckoning is almost upon us - you will all get your cum-uppence, as soon as night follows day. Anybody can attack anybody with a brick and baseball bats, but me I will settle for my day in court testifying against the lot of you evil low life s..mbags https://www.wearebarnsley.com/news/article/3875/mum-urges-action-on-previously-quiet-cul-de-sac

Never Mike Teskowski's fault always blames everyone else. Didn't he get done for assault. Yet in the comments section of the article, not unlike on his forum, he plays the victim
Looks like he had his day in court after all  then?  If it’s the same Tesko under the Barnsley section?  April 2016

https://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk/news/crime/court-round-up-latest-convictions-at-doncaster-barnsley-sheffield-and-rotherham-magistrates-courts-1-7828859
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 07:00:39 AM by Real justice »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #524 on: May 08, 2018, 08:45:02 AM »
Looks like he had his day in court after all  then?  If it’s the same Tesko under the Barnsley section?  April 2016

https://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk/news/crime/court-round-up-latest-convictions-at-doncaster-barnsley-sheffield-and-rotherham-magistrates-courts-1-7828859

That's him justice and if memory serves me correct he moaned and groaned about it on blue; playing the victim, seeking revenge, the usual nonsense he comes out with

Did you see the video of him hiding in the bushes outside the court? Can find it. But did find this..

Think this is his Nigel impersonation https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIs2uC2tVk

He says about Bamber: "I think JEREMY is now well known for his unfortunate 'Prince Phillip' quips   @)(++(*

Here's Bamber brazenly lying https://www.theguardian.com/uk/audio/2011/jan/30/jeremy-bamber-murder-appeal-audio

No "Prince Philip quips" there, just the usual BS. Caught in the lie.  *&^^&
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 09:08:48 AM by Stephanie »