Author Topic: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.  (Read 16732 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.
« Reply #285 on: January 03, 2019, 07:11:02 PM »
Her opinion is enough for me. Happy New Year.
How puzzling that you would accept the word of a woman whose every other word you neither accept nor believe without confirmation from a third party (that meets with your approval).  How can you be certain that Kate was not mistaken or lying?  Did you consider the possibility that thr McCanns may have sold their child to the Berbers?  I bet you didn’t!!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #286 on: January 03, 2019, 07:54:14 PM »
On what basis do you make that statement?
On the, basis that it does not seem to be, reported, anywhere.... Perhaps you could provide a link to the evidence.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #287 on: January 03, 2019, 08:15:16 PM »
There are many tribes in northern Morocco descendent from the Nordic race thus blonde hair and blue eyes are often seen.

Cite.... You won't have one because this has not been shown to be true

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 08:20:36 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #288 on: January 03, 2019, 08:23:12 PM »
It seems, the accepted fact is that the first blues eyed person appeared 6 to 10 thousand years ago around the, black sea area..... And blue eyes spread from there

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #289 on: January 04, 2019, 12:30:46 PM »
Apparently anyone with a basic education should know that the Berbers have Nordic origins so kindly provide an online reference for this fact so that us numpties who lack a basic education can gen up on it, ta.

Who said that apart from you?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #290 on: January 04, 2019, 01:23:26 PM »
Who said that apart from you?
Angelo for one, you for another.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #291 on: January 04, 2019, 11:34:04 PM »
Are the racial characteristics of the Berber people considered part of our basic education?

not tribe specific as you mention, however, I had the same education as Alice. We got to know about race and cultures and  history of countries. In the Uk we were taught about all the invasion  in this country-from the pics to normans and vikings and the Romans- they never came to scotland they build a bloody wall- we were too much of a match for them... So you never got to hear about the slave trade (which is alive and well- we call it asylum seeking now), You never got to hear about albino children in Africa who are slain for their limbs or murdered as they are bad omens?  Oh boy you-missed a lot!

It would be a bit pointless to steal a child from the Uk on holiday just because she has blonde hair and blue eyes...  there are thousands on offer on the dark web. Children from orphanages are well targeted in eastern EU  countries not to mention parents who indulge in disgusting behaviour with their childern as in the West Family.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #292 on: January 05, 2019, 12:11:20 AM »
not tribe specific as you mention, however, I had the same education as Alice. We got to know about race and cultures and  history of countries. In the Uk we were taught about all the invasion  in this country-from the pics to normans and vikings and the Romans- they never came to scotland they build a bloody wall- we were too much of a match for them... So you never got to hear about the slave trade (which is alive and well- we call it asylum seeking now), You never got to hear about albino children in Africa who are slain for their limbs or murdered as they are bad omens?  Oh boy you-missed a lot!

It would be a bit pointless to steal a child from the Uk on holiday just because she has blonde hair and blue eyes...  there are thousands on offer on the dark web. Children from orphanages are well targeted in eastern EU  countries not to mention parents who indulge in disgusting behaviour with their childern as in the West Family.
Can I ask how you know there are thousands of blonde haired blue eyed little girls for offer on the dark web?  Where do these little girls come from?  Are you saying they are ALL offered up by their own parents or by those entrusted with their care?  How do you know this?
BTW, I learned about angles, saxons, picts, celts too, but nothing about the alleged Nordic genetic influence in northern Africa which Alice claims is part of basic education and which both he and Angelo claim is responsible for the existence of blonde children in Morocco.

Offline barrier

« Reply #293 on: January 05, 2019, 08:29:32 AM »

Not only the Africas,what of the tribes in the remote areas of Pakistan and beyond who its believed are descendants of Alexander the great and his invaders,with their blue eyes and blondish hair.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #294 on: January 05, 2019, 03:13:57 PM »
Angelo for one, you for another.

I most certainly did not say the Berbers were descended from the Nordic peoples.
I made reference to the spread of Nordic characteristics and features without even delineating either.
I suppose a century or two of Viking trading and raiding along the length of the Berber coast had no impact.
Try Googling "Images of Viking Trading and Raiding Routes" see where they went how long for etc.
If you really want some esoteric stuff on it look up research papers by Lomas and Stockley.
I suggest, however, you would be more comfortable with some of Robert Unstead's books. IIRC he covers it.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #295 on: January 05, 2019, 03:33:39 PM »
I most certainly did not say the Berbers were descended from the Nordic peoples.
I made reference to the spread of Nordic characteristics and features without even delineating either.
I suppose a century or two of Viking trading and raiding along the length of the Berber coast had no impact.
Try Googling "Images of Viking Trading and Raiding Routes" see where they went how long for etc.
If you really want some esoteric stuff on it look up research papers by Lomas and Stockley.
I suggest, however, you would be more comfortable with some of Robert Unstead's books. IIRC he covers it.

why did you introduce the spread of Nordic features to a discussion on blonde berbers if you thought it had no relevance....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2019, 04:21:40 PM »

It wasn't a one way traffic.  Barbary pirates operated out of North Africa to raid coastal areas of England and Ireland to supply the slave trade.  But I believe genetic studies suggest that migrations covering vast distances were a two way street for humankind over many millennia.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2019, 04:27:28 PM »
It wasn't a one way traffic.  Barbary pirates operated out of North Africa to raid coastal areas of England and Ireland to supply the slave trade.  But I believe genetic studies suggest that migrations covering vast distances were a two way street for humankind over many millennia.

It was very much out of Africa rather than into an Africa...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 05:05:12 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #298 on: January 05, 2019, 05:23:18 PM »
It was very much out of Africa rather than into an Africa

I think it may have been movement determined by climate and warring factions over many years.  I googled this which I found of interest ... https://www.google.com/search?q=scandinavian+and+berber+links&rlz=1C1CHBH_en-GBGB802GB802&oq=scandinavian+and+berber+links&aqs=chrome..69i57.26234j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
sami-girl-traditional-hat
Sami girls - traditional dress
I had heard of the Sami people but had no idea exactly of how diverse they are and of who they actually are.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #299 on: January 05, 2019, 05:51:10 PM »
And this was all part of your basic education was it?  Because according to you any fool should know (by dint of having been taught in school about the spread of the Nordic gene pool) that blonde haired blue eyed children are all over North Africa.  But, if the Berbers are not descended from the Nordic peoples then why did you introduce the spread of  Nordic characteristics in the first place?  Any particular reason?