Author Topic: What Time Roughly Was The Bedroom Telephone Put In The Kitchen?  (Read 43483 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

We know Nevill took a call from his secretary at approximately 9:45pm on the night before he was murdered.

We also know that Pamela rang June around 10pm and briefly spoke to Sheila. When June came on the phone to Pamela, during the conversation she told her Sheila had gone up to bed.

We know the kitchen telephone was in perfect working order; there was no reason for it to be unplugged and hidden between a pile of magazines at the end of the worktop. So as it was working there was no reason for it to have been unplugged, and certainly not hidden from view. So why was it hidden?

We know June got undressed in the master bedroom, and it seems she put her clothes on the chair opposite the bed. By that time Sheila was already in bed, probably asleep as she was incredibly tired that day. Nevill then came up to bed after locking up downstairs.

Nevill clearly liked to be nearby his phones. He had:

The kitchen telephone

The office telephone

The bedroom telephone

And the walkabout phone he used to take with him on the farm. As we know, that phone was in for repairs.

So as he liked to be near a phone, possibly for emergencies if something happened on the farm, I’d guess he’d have noticed the ivory phone was missing — it seems strange he didn’t. But let’s suppose he didn’t...

That means, according to Jeremy Bamber’s supporters who insist Sheila killed everyone, that she could not have suddenly gone “berserk” and had a psychotic attack. Had she gone mad, she wouldn’t have been thinking rationally, so how could she have quietly tip-toed into her parents bedroom, without waking June, tip-toed round the bed, pull out the bedside cabinet right next to Nevill’s head, unplugged the phone, quietly sneaked out, went downstairs (for no obvious reason) then by amazing coincidence saw that great long rifle — all loaded and ready — waiting for her.

Had she done that, she wasn’t psychotic. She was plotting. And for some strange reason after sneaking the ivory phone downstairs, she unplugged the kitchen phone, hid it between magazines, then plugged in the ivory phone. She then took it off the hook for no reason...then took the gun upstairs to shoot everyone dead. Why would she have done that?

So, my question is: At what time (approximately) did Sheila remove that bedroom phone? And how did she do it without waking June and Nevill, and without going berserk? And why then sneak downstairs, and plug it into the kitchen?

I actually don’t believe Jeremy removed that phone before he left WHF.

I believe he broke in and disabled the telephone line by taking the kitchen phone off the hook.

I believe he thought he’d shoot both June & Nevill dead in their bed.

He didn’t anticipate Nevill would jump up.

I believe when June got up terribly injured she made for the other door to escape as Nevill tried to get Jeremy on the landing, and Jeremy shot her again and beat her, after having already shot Nevill outside the bedroom, and as she tried to then reach Nevill from the main door Jeremy shot her point blank between her eyes. Dead.

I believe after he’d killed everyone and cleaned up, showered, he then took the bedroom phone down into the kitchen, hid the usual one in the pile of magazines, dialled his own number to allow his answering machine to connect, then cut it off and put the receiver by the cradle. I believe he did that because it occurred to him that Nevill would have surely tried to call 999 from his bedroom as Jeremy hadn’t managed to shoot him in there.

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: What Time Roughly Was The Bedroom Telephone Put In The Kitchen?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 06:02:09 PM »
At what time?
"So, my question is: At what time (approximately) did Sheila remove that bedroom phone? And how did she do it without waking June and Nevill, and without going berserk? And why then sneak downstairs, and plug it into the kitchen?"

How did you know it was Sheila?  If in your theory it wasn't Sheila why bother asking the question?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 06:04:33 PM »
At what time?
"So, my question is: At what time (approximately) did Sheila remove that bedroom phone? And how did she do it without waking June and Nevill, and without going berserk? And why then sneak downstairs, and plug it into the kitchen?"

How did you know it was Sheila?  If in your theory it wasn't Sheila why bother asking the question?
The question is addressed to those who believe Sheila perpetrated the murders presumably.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 06:10:06 PM »
The question is addressed to those who believe Sheila perpetrated the murders presumably.
Who determined the phone had been moved?  It would have to be one of the survivors presumably.  Jeremy or one of the Boutflour crew.  Did I get that right?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 06:10:22 PM »
I can see no reason to assume that it wasn't June who moved the dial phone to the kitchen. It was known to be the receiver she preferred.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 07:08:46 PM »
I can see no reason to assume that it wasn't June who moved the dial phone to the kitchen. It was known to be the receiver she preferred.
I thought you didn’t do assumptions?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 07:11:32 PM »
Who determined the phone had been moved?  It would have to be one of the survivors presumably.  Jeremy or one of the Boutflour crew.  Did I get that right?

Or the housekeeper, or the secretary. I'm not sure.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 07:13:55 PM »
How do we know the kitchen phone was used when Nevill and June spoke to Barbara Wilson and Pam Boutflour?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 07:53:14 PM »
How do we know the kitchen phone was used when Nevill and June spoke to Barbara Wilson and Pam Boutflour?

Because there was no other phone cept in the office. There was one other, hidden inside a magazine rack.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 08:41:08 PM »
I thought you didn’t do assumptions?

When I do I make it clear that's what I'm doing. No-one knows when or by whom the 'bedroom' phone was brought downstairs.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 09:03:53 PM »
When I do I make it clear that's what I'm doing. No-one knows when or by whom the 'bedroom' phone was brought downstairs.
Why are you happy to assume it was June then?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2020, 09:05:28 PM »

No it wasn't, she preferred the fawn statesman (the phone in the magazine rack and which was usually in the kitchen) to the hands free that was removed by Mr Pike due to a fault. The old style dial type, found in the kitchen on the day after the murders, belonged upstairs.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2020, 11:10:38 PM »

Well,  if you’re saying it was Jeremy — and no-one else was inside the house that night, including the Boutflours — that has to leave Jeremy, no?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2020, 11:12:15 PM »

Gunit, June used the kitchen telephone downstairs.

They always kept the ivory phone in the bedroom.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2020, 11:14:45 PM »
Or the housekeeper, or the secretary. I'm not sure.

Why would the housekeeper put the ivory phone into the kitchen — leaving the bedroom with no phone – and hide the kitchen phone amongst a pile of magazines at the end of the worktop?