Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465075 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #4110 on: August 06, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »
And Eddie was trained on pig cadavar, so please add that.

Any training that a dog has had cannot be untrained.  Loads about this in a previious thread

IMO, it would be better to accept:

"The dogs are trained to alert to human cadaver odour, dried human blood and to PIG cadaver."

And a few other things.  I don't think there is any question Sadie that only dogs trained entirely on human cadavers can be considered a true cadaver dog.  Eddie wasn't such a dog.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #4111 on: August 06, 2018, 04:44:40 PM »
And a few other things.  I don't think there is any question Sadie that only dogs trained entirely on human cadavers can be considered a true cadaver dog.  Eddie wasn't such a dog.

It is really surprising that the UK hasn't got a cadaver farm yet where dogs can be properly trained.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4112 on: August 06, 2018, 05:56:23 PM »
It is really surprising that the UK hasn't got a cadaver farm yet where dogs can be properly trained.

The FBI has body farms, but they were also prepared to pay Martin Grime to work with them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4113 on: August 06, 2018, 06:15:55 PM »

Just goes to show how backward the UK still is.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4114 on: August 06, 2018, 06:25:28 PM »

so how backiward was portugal as it had no experience of cadaver dogs...another weak attempt at insulting teh UK

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4115 on: August 06, 2018, 06:32:57 PM »

So the UK developed DNA profiling...the rest of the world copied.......The FSS developed Familial DNA profiling...which has been used world wide to solve crime.......so in what way is the UK backward

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4116 on: August 06, 2018, 06:33:28 PM »
Backward because we don’t bury human corpses in a field for dogs to find??  Perhaps you’d like to start a petition to get one started, maybe in your neighbourhood,  and donate your body to be used for the dogs’ training when the time comes...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4117 on: August 06, 2018, 06:46:36 PM »
so how backiward was portugal as it had no experience of cadaver dogs...another weak attempt at insulting teh UK
There are only two countries in the entire world that have body farms - the USA and Australia.  This means, by Angelo’s reckoning the rest of the world including Germany, France, Japan, Italy, Scandanavia, China, Russia etc are all equally as backward as the UK.  Oh well...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #4118 on: August 07, 2018, 04:36:38 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me what people will do

German couple who sold son to paedophiles on darknet jailed

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/07/german-couple-who-sold-son-to-paedophiles-on-darknet-jailed
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4119 on: August 07, 2018, 05:10:55 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me what people will do

German couple who sold son to paedophiles on darknet jailed

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/07/german-couple-who-sold-son-to-paedophiles-on-darknet-jailed
As the father was a convicted paedophile the most surprising thing about this case IMO is that the parents had retained custody of their son.  How was that ever allowed?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4120 on: August 07, 2018, 06:56:15 PM »
As the father was a convicted paedophile the most surprising thing about this case IMO is that the parents had retained custody of their son.  How was that ever allowed?

As he was still with the mother, there was probably no reason to do so.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4121 on: August 07, 2018, 07:30:27 PM »
As he was still with the mother, there was probably no reason to do so.
What?!  Apart from the fact that she was also on the sex offenders register, why would you think a child was safe from the attentions of his step father because he was still with his mother?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4122 on: August 07, 2018, 07:40:25 PM »
Probably a situation where the law has limited powers.
If the mother had not offended against her child, there may be no right to remove the child from he r care.
Similarly the law may have no right to prevent the step-father from consorting with the mother, irrespective of his history.

Or maybe not -

Offline Sunny

« Reply #4123 on: August 07, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »
Probably a situation where the law has limited powers.
If the mother had not offended against her child, there may be no right to remove the child from he r care.
Similarly the law may have no right to prevent the step-father from consorting with the mother, irrespective of his history.

I think the authorities did have the power to remove the child as they had done before

German media report that child welfare authorities in Baden-Württemberg state have been heavily criticised for failing to stop the couple's abuse.

The boy had been removed from the couple temporarily by social workers, but was then handed back to them.

Spiegel news website reports that welfare officers had not exchanged information about the case that could have led them to the couple's crimes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45096183
All in all a horrific and upsetting case. I wish the young child well and hope he gets the help he will need to help him get over this and on with his life.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4124 on: August 08, 2018, 08:49:36 AM »
Another doctor making a childcare 'mistake'?

Two children aged one and two who were left in a roasting car by their doctor parent in 80F midday heat are saved from vehicle by concerned shoppers sparking police investigation

A parent left two children, aged one and two, alone in a hot car in 80F heat
The incident happened at a Morrison's car park in Reigate, Surrey, on Monday
It is not known how long they were left in the car or if the windows were open
Officers say the parent was a doctor and Surrey Police are now investigating

By CHEYENNE ROUNDTREE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:57, 7 August 2018 | UPDATED: 19:10, 7 August 2018

Two toddlers had to be rescued when they were left in a hot car alone in a supermarket car park in 80F (26C) degree heat.

Members of the public rushed to free the children, aged one and two, from the vehicle that was parked at a Morrison's store in Reigate, Surrey on Monday. 

It is not known how long the children had been in the car or if there were any windows open as temperatures in the area had reached sweltering conditions.

Officers say the parent was a doctor and Surrey Police are now investigating.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6034329/Two-children-left-roasting-car-DOCTOR-parent-80F-midday-heat.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0