Author Topic: Victim Jodi Jones  (Read 32201 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Victim Jodi Jones
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2021, 01:15:07 AM »
Intellectual laziness more like
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2021, 11:30:31 AM »
Yet more intellectual snobbery based on a spelling error/typo.

Classy.

(edited to correct a typo)

If only it was simply the typo.

Miss Hamilton, unfortunately, seems to be what passes these days, due to budget restraints within the print media, as an investigative journalist.

Paul Foot must be spinning in his grave.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2021, 11:33:33 AM »
Intellectual laziness more like

Dr Lean has moved on from her association with you.

Perhaps you need to do the same.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2021, 03:42:17 PM »
Extracts from J J's diaries re L M presented at trial:

Extracts from Jodi's diary are read out in court in which she explains her feelings for Luke.

It reads: 'I think I am actually in love with Luke, well nearly.

'Not in the stupid way I love Butch, I mean real love.

'God I think I'd die if he finished with me.' She added: 'He's just so sweet.

'No matter what he says, I believe him and that is really dangerous.

'I'll have to be careful - I've had my trust broken too many times.'

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+JODI+JONES+TRIAL%3A+I+think+I%27m+actually+in+love+with+Luke..+well...-a0125381355
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2021, 04:48:27 PM »
Extracts from J J's diaries re L M presented at trial:

Extracts from Jodi's diary are read out in court in which she explains her feelings for Luke.

It reads: 'I think I am actually in love with Luke, well nearly.

'Not in the stupid way I love Butch, I mean real love.

'God I think I'd die if he finished with me.' She added: 'He's just so sweet.

'No matter what he says, I believe him and that is really dangerous.

'I'll have to be careful - I've had my trust broken too many times.'

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+JODI+JONES+TRIAL%3A+I+think+I%27m+actually+in+love+with+Luke..+well...-a0125381355

Sounds as if she was worried that he might "dump" her at some stage----IMO, a perfectly normal worry for a 14 year old girl to have about her boyfriend. He may well have messed her around in the past, which, IMO is also fairly typical for 14 year olds.

It doesn't sound as if she was worried that he might attack her physically.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2021, 05:10:05 PM »

Sounds as if she was worried that he might "dump" her at some stage----IMO, a perfectly normal worry for a 14 year old girl to have about her boyfriend. He may well have messed her around in the past, which, IMO is also fairly typical for 14 year olds.

It doesn't sound as if she was worried that he might attack her physically.

I think the last thing Jodi expected was an attack from that direction.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2021, 02:06:17 AM »
I read Jane Hamilton's essay.  Let's start with the appeals process.  Cameron Todd Willingham lost ten appeals and was executed.  Yet several top arson investigators have said that there was no evidence of arson.  Lindy Chamberlain lost all of her appeals, and only a chance occurrence revealed what really happened.  Second, the investigation had several oversights.  Not bringing in dogs trained in recognizing scents, among others.  Based on arson investigation, I would take evidence canines as a kind of screening test, presumptive but not confirmatory.  Third, the police and prosecution did things that I would question on ethical grounds.  Fourth, count me as among those not particularly impressed with the quality of Luke Mitchell's defense.  Fifth, the evidence is the evidence and if it leads to a suspect who happens to be within the victim's family, so be it.  If it doesn't, then it doesn't.  What one should not do is to close one's mind off to any one possibility.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:18:31 AM by Chris_Halkides »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2021, 07:11:05 AM »
I read Jane Hamilton's essay.  Let's start with the appeals process.  Cameron Todd Willingham lost ten appeals and was executed.  Yet several top arson investigators have said that there was no evidence of arson. . 

What one should not do is to close one's mind off to any one possibility.

Cameron Todd Willingham was guilty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2599330/Executed-man-WAS-guilty-insists-Texas-state-denies-pardon-father-death-burning-three-kids-death-fire.html

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2021, 04:05:32 PM »
Dr Lean has moved on from her association with you.

Perhaps you need to do the same.

I remain on the side of justice and truth and and staying where I am
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 04:07:47 PM by Nicholas »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2021, 05:30:21 PM »
I remain on the side of justice and truth and and staying where I am

We should all do that, but do you actually know what is justice and truth in this case?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2021, 06:00:36 PM »
We should all do that, but do you actually know what is justice and truth in this case?

Mitchell has been behind bars for eighteen years.

What new evidence do you think there is that would justify a fresh appeal.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2021, 09:39:48 PM »

Paul Foot must be spinning in his grave.

’DNA Proof 40 Years After A Cowardly Murder Shuts Down A Fact-Fogging Campaign For The Murderer’

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php/tjmk/comments/dna_proof_40_years_after_a_cowardly_murder_shuts_down

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2021, 09:44:40 PM »
Texas state denies? Well quelle surprise !

Innocence fraud is rife in Texas also https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=laujRg3W5C4

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2021, 09:47:35 PM »

I would not use Sandra Lean as a source when it comes to the actual facts of the case against Luke Mitchell