Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 243098 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #1020 on: January 11, 2020, 06:50:48 PM »
Whatever makes you think that ? It was you who answered my post.
3 hours later.  You replied within 6 minutes, having posted nothing else in the interim. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1021 on: January 11, 2020, 10:19:28 PM »
Why can't we have a looker like Justin Trudeau? 

Who wants to look at a weasel and Michelin man?   

No wonder Meg wants to relocate to Canada. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1022 on: January 12, 2020, 12:04:36 AM »
3 hours later.  You replied within 6 minutes, having posted nothing else in the interim.

My you are taking an interest.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1023 on: January 12, 2020, 12:11:59 AM »
Why can't we have a looker like Justin Trudeau? 

Who wants to look at a weasel and Michelin man?   

No wonder Meg wants to relocate to Canada.

If all you want is someone who looks good then Trudeau is certainly your man.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1024 on: January 12, 2020, 12:15:52 AM »
These people must know they are going to come under intense media scrutiny so why do they made so many school girl errors like this?

Rebecca Long Bailey, the Labour leadership candidate, made inaccurate statements about her legal career while standing as an MP.

On being unveiled as the Labour candidate for Salford and Eccles in 2014, she declared: “I have been working as a solicitor with the NHS in Manchester for the past 10 years.” However, Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) records reveal she qualified in November 2007.

When she spoke of her decade-long career, she had practised for 6½ years as a solicitor.

During the 2015 general election, Long Bailey also distributed leaflets stating: “I studied law and became a solicitor for the NHS to help defend our health service.” She added that she became a lawyer to “give something back”.

Yet she spent almost all of her career as a solicitor at Hill Dickinson, a commercial law firm, and was never employed by the NHS
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1025 on: January 12, 2020, 12:31:54 AM »
These people must know they are going to come under intense media scrutiny so why do they made so many school girl errors like this?

Rebecca Long Bailey, the Labour leadership candidate, made inaccurate statements about her legal career while standing as an MP.

On being unveiled as the Labour candidate for Salford and Eccles in 2014, she declared: “I have been working as a solicitor with the NHS in Manchester for the past 10 years.” However, Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) records reveal she qualified in November 2007.

When she spoke of her decade-long career, she had practised for 6½ years as a solicitor.

During the 2015 general election, Long Bailey also distributed leaflets stating: “I studied law and became a solicitor for the NHS to help defend our health service.” She added that she became a lawyer to “give something back”.

Yet she spent almost all of her career as a solicitor at Hill Dickinson, a commercial law firm, and was never employed by the NHS

Taking her queue from Boris ? Lying to his back teeth didn’t seem to hinder his quest for power.

The most hilariously audacious lie ? Telling the father of a sick child that there was no press present on a visit to a hospital...while the press were filming the incident.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:45:27 AM by Faithlilly »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1026 on: January 12, 2020, 12:52:08 AM »
Taking her queue from Boris ? Lying to his back teeth didn’t seem to hinder his quest for power.

The most hilariously audacious lie ? Telling the father of a sick child that there was no press present on a visit to a hospital...while the press were filming the incident.
Don’t look over here, look over there. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1027 on: January 12, 2020, 12:54:07 AM »
Don’t look over here, look over there.

Or are you simply being a massive hypocrite?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 01:05:33 AM by Faithlilly »

Offline Myster

« Reply #1028 on: January 12, 2020, 05:34:55 AM »
If all you want is someone who looks good then Trudeau is certainly your man.
Especially when he's slapped on some black greasepaint... https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/47218511
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1029 on: January 12, 2020, 09:43:08 AM »
Or are you simply being a massive hypocrite?
No I’m not being a massive hypocrite, I’m simply pointing out your pathetic and ceaseless whataboutery.  Your behaviour mirrors that of your failed party heads and is one reason why they will keep on and on failing.  Is that what you want?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1030 on: January 12, 2020, 11:25:57 AM »
No I’m not being a massive hypocrite, I’m simply pointing out your pathetic and ceaseless whataboutery.  Your behaviour mirrors that of your failed party heads and is one reason why they will keep on and on failing.  Is that what you want?

Yes you are a massive hypocrite as you seem to be hellbent on disregarding the background and behaviour of Johnson while picking mercilessly over Corbyn’s past...and no your post was not discussing Corbyn but Long-Bailey so your usual argument that ‘ we’re discussing Corbyn’ doesn’t hold water either.

BTW I have posted ( awaiting approval) a new topic on the subject of Johnson’s dishonesty. I look forward to you getting stuck in there too.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1031 on: January 12, 2020, 01:25:05 PM »
Yes you are a massive hypocrite as you seem to be hellbent on disregarding the background and behaviour of Johnson while picking mercilessly over Corbyn’s past...and no your post was not discussing Corbyn but Long-Bailey so your usual argument that ‘ we’re discussing Corbyn’ doesn’t hold water either.

BTW I have posted ( awaiting approval) a new topic on the subject of Johnson’s dishonesty. I look forward to you getting stuck in there too.
I take exception to being described as a massive hypocrite.  My posting history has made my position on Boris quite clear over the months but because I will not be distracted into picking over HIS faults in your shameless attempt of whataboutery on the Corbyn thread you choose to have a personal dig at me.

Kindly do not insult my integrity again or I will cease any further debate with you - as I'm the only person on this forum you seem interested in engaging with that would bring your entertainment to an end.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1032 on: January 12, 2020, 01:46:33 PM »
I take exception to being described as a massive hypocrite.  My posting history has made my position on Boris quite clear over the months but because I will not be distracted into picking over HIS faults in your shameless attempt of whataboutery on the Corbyn thread you choose to have a personal dig at me.

Kindly do not insult my integrity again or I will cease any further debate with you - as I'm the only person on this forum you seem interested in engaging with that would bring your entertainment to an end.

You are the only one who is posting atm on this thread so, to be fair, I don’t have much choice....and if you cease further debate I’m sure I’ll lose no sleep over it ....but that will not stop me calling you a massive hypocrite. You changed the parameters of the debate by including Long-Bailey so you can’t baulk at me for reciprocating.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1033 on: January 12, 2020, 01:58:35 PM »
You are the only one who is posting atm on this thread so, to be fair, I don’t have much choice....and if you cease further debate I’m sure I’ll lose no sleep over it ....but that will not stop me calling you a massive hypocrite. You changed the parameters of the debate by including Long-Bailey so you can’t baulk at me for reciprocating.
Right, so you'd be cool with me going over to the Boris thread and saying "what about Long-Bailey's lies" then?  Like you've done in reverse on here?  No matter, you've just insulted my integrity again so you can do one, you massive xxxx

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1034 on: January 12, 2020, 02:24:54 PM »
Right, so you'd be cool with me going over to the Boris thread and saying "what about Long-Bailey's lies" then?  Like you've done in reverse on here?  No matter, you've just insulted my integrity again so you can do one, you massive xxxx

You really are needing to obtain some perspective.....post, don’t post....it really makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.