Author Topic: Should the Maddie enquiry be expanded?  (Read 10561 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Should the Maddie enquiry be expanded?
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2018, 08:37:04 AM »
Perhaps we should send a link to this thread to Marcos Correia and get his input?  I’m sure he’d take no issue with what is being alleged here.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2018, 08:38:02 AM »
They both occurred in October 2007.
So tell us how the plot worked then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2018, 08:41:29 AM »
amaral was removed before M3 or Correia were on the scene....how could they be part of this devious plot..

no evidence...just pro amaral propaganda....I think the pj will laugh at you

Why do you think they employe corrupt investigators - that has been proved.

With no experience what so ever looking for missing children imo.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/detectives-hired-by-mccanns-want-to.html

Método 3, the Spanish detective agency hired by the McCanns, tried to convince Leonor Cipriano's Lawyer to change the course of defense. The agency operational wanted to make of Gonçalo Amaral - the former coordinator of the PJ of Portimão, responsible for the investigation to the disappearance of Madeleine and Joana, the main target, through the intersection of the two cases

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2018, 08:42:03 AM »
Perhaps we should send a link to this thread to Marcos Correia and get his input?  I’m sure he’d take no issue with what is being alleged here.

Have already done so some time ago. I think he might have some difficulty denying an event which he has already admitted to. The only question which remains is why did a PI firm charged with finding Maddie end up paying Correia?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:52:26 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline kizzy

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2018, 08:45:22 AM »
Have already done so some time ago. I think he might have some difficulty denying an event which he has already admitted to. The only question which remains is why did a PI firm charged with finding Maddie end up paying Correia?

IMO the fund money was used to fight anyone who got in the mccanns way.

IMO looking back it has been used to sue  pay legal fees go after GA.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:30:24 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2018, 08:47:20 AM »
They both occurred in October 2007.  Correia made it very clear that his target was Goncalo Amaral.

in your opinion....when as amaral removed from the investigation...you have made a massive error

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2018, 08:52:35 AM »
M3 had no possible interest in Amaral, their only brief we were led to believe was in finding Maddie.  Maybe you can answer the question as to why M3 tried to get a Portuguese lawyer to go after the former coordinator in the Maddie case, what possible benefit could that have had to the investigation to find Maddie?

And just to be clear, M3 were engaged prior to October 2007 and before Amaral left the investigation.  He resigned some time later in order to publish his book about the investigation.

I find it very hard to believe that M3 dreamt up the idea all on their own so the million dollar question remains, who instructed M3 to do what they did and who paid them to do it and why?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:39:56 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2018, 09:01:50 AM »
M3 had no possible interest in Amaral, their only brief we were led to believe was in finding Maddie.  Maybe you can answer the question as to why M3 tried to get a Portuguese lawyer to go after the former coordinator in the Maddie case, what possible benefit could that have had to the investigation to find Maddie?

And just to be clear, M3 were engaged prior to October 2007 and before Amaral left the investigation.  He resigned some time later in order to publish his book about the investigation.

I find it very hard to believe that M3 drempt up the idea all on their own so the million dollar question remains, who instructed M3 to do what they did and who paid them to do it and why?

This has all been discussed and discounted on the thread you quoted....
The question is if you believe  it to be true... Send it to the police
It's baseless innuendo fro pro amaral sites IMO. If it's important  send it to the police
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:40:35 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2018, 09:04:51 AM »

Why do you think they employe corrupt investigators - that has been proved.

With no experience what so ever looking for missing children imo.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/detectives-hired-by-mccanns-want-to.html

Método 3, the Spanish detective agency hired by the McCanns, tried to convince Leonor Cipriano's Lawyer to change the course of defense. The agency operational wanted to make of Gonçalo Amaral - the former coordinator of the PJ of Portimão, responsible for the investigation to the disappearance of Madeleine and Joana, the main target, through the intersection of the two cases
Now you are citing the blog of a well known McCann sceptic.  Got anything more credible?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2018, 09:06:33 AM »
This has all been discussed and discounted on the thread you quoted....
The question is if you believe  it to be true... Send it to the police
It's baseless innuendo fro pro amaral sites IMO. If it's important  send it to the police

Already done so. Had Correia not admitted it you might have had a point but he couldn't help himself.

I have my own suspicions as to who was behind this entire episode but only a multi agency police enquiry will get to the bottom of it.  Time will tell whether the PJ have the stomach for such an expose.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 07:47:40 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2018, 09:38:43 AM »
Already done so. Had Correia not admitted it you might have had a point but he couldn't help himself.

I have my own suspicions as to who was behind this entire episode but only a multi agency police enquiry will get to the bottom of it.  Time will tell whether the PJ have the stomach for such an expose.
What's the point of another thread here.. Tell the PJ and be done with it... I think it's, baseless innuondo

Why do you think amaral himself has, said nothing about it... Not one word.... IMO because your claims are baseless
Amaral tried to sue correia fir libel and lost... Why wouldn't he report him to thevpolice if there were anybtruth in your claims... Because there isn't imo

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2018, 09:41:57 AM »
What's the point of another thread here.. Tell the PJ and be done with it... I think it's, baseless innuondo

Why do you think amaral himself has, said nothing about it... Not one word.... IMO because your claims are baseless
Amaral tried to sue correia fir libel and lost... Why wouldn't he report him to thevpolice if there were anybtruth in your claims... Because there isn't imo

Are you calling John Grade a liar then?

I can just see the title of Amaral's new book being, "A verdade do enredo"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:45:58 AM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2018, 09:45:33 AM »
Are you calling John Grade a liar then?

Quote his statement..

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2018, 09:52:33 AM »
Quote his statement..

A little insight...

"Detective agency that sought Maddie recruited lawyer to "burn" Gonçalo Amaral in the case of Joana Cipriano"

The Spanish detective agency Metodo 3, hired by the McCanns to find their daughter Madeleine, recruited lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia - linked to the cases of Madeleine's disappearance and later to that of Joana Cipriano - so that he could get Gonçalo Amaral, the former coordinator of the PJ of Portimão, was the main target of the case that accused him of failure to report acts of torture during the interrogation of Leonor Cipriano.

This story, revealed today in an SIC special report by the journalist Pedro Coelho, explains the connections between the people who gravitated towards the disappearance of the two children.

Joana Cipriano, the eight-year-old girl who disappeared from her village in 2004 and whose body was never discovered, eventually resulted in the arrest and sentencing of her mother, Leonor Cipriano, for 16 years for murder and concealment of a corpse.

In February 2005 Leonor Cipriano made the headlines, after the "Expresso" published photographs of her with bruises on her face.

After this episode, Detective Gonçalo Amaral and four other members of the PJ of Faro, was accused by the Public Ministry of omission of reporting of acts of torture committed by other investigators during the interrogations of Joana's mother.

Leonor Cipriano was defended throughout the investigation phase by lawyer João Grade dos Santos but, "on the eve of the start of the trial, the client did not take the lawyer's services," SIC adds.

Years later, after the disappearance of little Madeleine McCain, on May 3, 2007, the detective agency Metodo 3, which attempted at that time to recruit Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, João Grade dos Santos, explained that his help would be very useful to his investigations, given the similarities between both cases.

At that time, Metodo 3 was very available, even indicated that "money for expenses was not a problem" and drew the theme "Gonçalo Amaral". Only months later, after having refused to work for the Spanish agency, he realized that Metodo 3 had an "agenda".

This "agenda" was, according to SIC, to get a lawyer to put Gonçalo Amaral "out of the fight", since in both cases the detective seemed to want the same: the guilt of the parents.

Given the refusal of João Grade dos Santos, Metodo 3 approached another lawyer - young Marcos Aragão Correia, who participated in the searches of Madeleine as a medium and who later became involved in investigations related to the case Joana, eventually accepting to defend Leonor Cipriano in the trial against the five inspectors of Faro.

"Metodo 3 detectives came to me and told me - we are very concerned because there is a common element in the two cases - Gonçalo Amaral - who is not interested in looking after the children, he is only interested in incriminating the parents. It happened in the Maddie case and also in the Joana case, "explained Aragão Correia, quoted by SIC.

The young lawyer immediately accepted the proposal of the Spanish agency to do what João Grade dos Santos had refused to do: "I was outraged - remember - I thought that Mr. Gonçalo Amaral had a hidden interest in systematically incriminating the mothers without having evidence against them ".

It was after a visit to Leonor Cipriano to the chain of Odemira that Aragão Correia became the defender of Leonor Cipriano. "It was Leonor who asked me. She told me that no one had ever defended her like that. After much reflection I decided to accept, and I communicated to Dr. João Grade dos Santos the decision of Leonor ", advances SIC, citing the caustic.

As soon as Marcos Aragão Correia took over the defense of Leonor, the case, concerning the trial of Faro against the five inspectors of the PJ, undergoes a turnaround. "The great nightmare of Gonçalo Amaral was me to have entered the case," stressed Aragão Correia.

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, a former PJ inspector and one of Faro's five defendants, accuses Marcos Aragão Correia of having tried to "make a deal" with the defendants, writes SIC. "And this business was: accuse all Gonçalo Amaral that I make Leonor Cipriano say that you have nothing to do with this," he explained.

Marcos Aragão Correia, heard by the journalist Pedro Coelho, does not deny the existence of the agreement, but explained that it is related to "an outburst of one of the defendants." "This defendant sent an email to a friend of mine where he pointed out the blame for Gonçalo Amaral", denounces the lawyer.

Shielding himself with a "contract of secrecy" that links him to Method 3, Marcos Aragão Correia did not give much more detail to the news team, but also said: "If I am taking sides with one of the parties, it is obvious that this part is giving me moral support. "

Neither Metodo 3 nor the McCann spokesperson, contacted by SIC, declined to give statements.

https://www.publico.pt/2009/02/15/sociedade/noticia/agencia-de-detectives-que-procurou-maddie-recrutou-advogado-para-queimar-goncalo-amaral-no-caso-joana-cipriano-1365298
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 10:22:09 AM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2018, 10:48:27 AM »
Neither Metodo 3 nor the McCann spokesperson, contacted by SIC, declined to give statements.

https://www.publico.pt/2009/02/15/sociedade/noticia/agencia-de-detectives-que-procurou-maddie-recrutou-advogado-para-queimar-goncalo-amaral-no-caso-joana-cipriano-1365298

Why not?   Surely they could put this matter to bed instantly by disclosing what went on?

Why all the secrecy??

Je ne regrette rien!!