Author Topic: The Joana Cipriano case revisited.  (Read 18077 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: The Joana Cipriano case revisited.
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2018, 09:52:48 AM »
i think based on the fact there is no real evidence againsrt her apart from the confession supposedly beaten out of her...she may well be innocent

As usual you have got things totally back to front.  Leonor Cipriano confessed to 'accidentally' killing the child prior to being remanded in custody.  She did so in an effort to protect her delinquent brother whom she knew would be locked up for a very long time if his involvement in that most unfortunate event were ever discovered.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 09:57:49 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2018, 09:55:44 AM »
So was Joana to be sold?  Did Leonor agree to her being killed at the time?  How did she become an accomplice after the event?

I think you should read her letter.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2018, 10:03:10 AM »
As usual you have got things totally back to front.  Leonor Cipriano confessed to 'accidentally' killing the child prior to being remanded in custody.  She did so in an effort to protect her delinquent brother whom she knew would be locked up for a very long time if his involvement in that most unfortunate event were ever discovered.

But surely, Leonor's brother killed Joana accidentally?  If any of this tripe is to be believed.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »
I think you should read her letter.

I did read her letter.  And The Trial Transcript.  Neither of which are even remotely related.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2018, 10:06:19 AM »

It's claimed she confessed I've seen no real evidence she confessed until beaten.... There is also no real evidence to support the claims made by the prosecution. As I explained having  been found guilty and given 20 yrs she cannot get parole unless she admits to the crime... Si she has no choice...

As I said... The prosecution claimed joannas blood was in the fridge... But the blood was never tested... I think there's a really strong chance she is innocent

Online Eleanor

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2018, 10:08:51 AM »
It's claimed she confessed I've seen no real evidence she confessed until beaten.... There is also no real evidence to support the claims made by the prosecution. As I explained having  been found guilty and given 20 yrs she cannot get parole unless she admits to the crime... Si she has no choice...

As I said... The prosecution claimed joannas blood was in the fridge... But the blood was never tested... I think there's a really strong chance she is innocent

How could Joana's blood be in the fridge if she was killed elsewhere.

Another Badly Told Story.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2018, 10:12:28 AM »
How could Joana's blood be in the fridge if she was killed elsewhere.

Another Badly Told Story.

According to the court she was dismembered and kept in the fridge..... Again... No evidence to support the claim

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2018, 11:50:21 AM »
But surely, Leonor's brother killed Joana accidentally?  If any of this tripe is to be believed.

I believe he only admitted to disposing of the remains and that is what he was convicted of.  Leonor for her part alleges he killed her when a trafficking deal went awry.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2018, 11:53:52 AM »

Remember the "I hit her head off the kitchen door frame" admission by Leonor Cipriano...then again never mind as you're obviously out to obfuscate the facts.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2018, 11:57:15 AM »
According to the court she was dismembered and kept in the fridge..... Again... No evidence to support the claim

Just the perpetrators videoed confession but hey ho, let's not let a minor detail like that get in the way.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2018, 11:57:24 AM »
Remember the "I hit her head off the kitchen door frame" admission by Leonor Cipriano...then again never mind as you're obviously out to obfuscate the facts.

I know nothing about this case but wonder why the poster is being attacked as opposed to the post?

By a moderator I might add
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2018, 12:02:55 PM »
I know nothing about this case but wonder why the poster is being attacked as opposed to the post?

By a moderator I might add

Could the word obfuscate be a clue? 

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2018, 12:08:05 PM »

A clue to what, someone's ego?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2018, 12:10:36 PM »

I'm simply stating facts... Facts it seems you cannot counter
She was beaten badly... No real evidence to support the claims of the prosecution.
Her only way of getting out of prison is to admit to the crime and show remorse... So she has no choice... I'm quite convinced this is a misscarrige of justice

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2018, 12:11:27 PM »

Perhaps as you know so much about the case you could list a couple of pieces of evidence