Author Topic: The ambient lighting and its effect on the children's bedroom window.  (Read 43465 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: The ambient lighting and its effect on the children's bedroom window.
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 01:43:49 PM »
I always thought that the light source was the table lamp in the children's bedroom.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/18-Aug8/Sky-06-08-08-PICTURE-18.jpg

That lamp wasn't on in the bedroom. The standing lamp was on in the living room which was behind Matt when he looked into the room. You can see it here in crime scene photos.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:47:12 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 01:48:37 PM »
That lamp wasn't on in the bedroom. The standing lamp in the living room was close to where Matt was standing when he looked into the room. You can see it here in crime scene photos.

Why are the light images 2 different shapes in the photos you have posted?
IMO the crime scene photo shows the LAMP IN THE CHILDREN'S BEDROOM on - hence the round outline. Light from a distance casts a wider image.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 01:51:19 PM »
Why are the light images 2 different shapes in the photos you have posted?
IMO the crime scene photo shows the LAMP IN THE CHILDREN'S BEDROOM on - hence the round outline. Light from a distance casts a wider image.

Stop talking nonsense. No lights were on in the children's bedroom. That standing lamp was on in the living room.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 01:58:09 PM »
Stop talking nonsense. No lights were on in the children's bedroom. That standing lamp was on in the living room.

Explain the different shapes of the light images, then,
I can see crime scene light comes from within the appt - note the lower centre of source - why can't you?
Have you actually seen where the table-lamp is positioned in the bedroom?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2015, 02:02:07 PM »

they    only see  what they want to see they need to  come into the light   @)(++(*

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2015, 02:11:34 PM »
I can see crime scene light comes from within the appt - note the lower centre of source - why can't you?

When they left for the tapas bar no lights were on in the bedroom. That room was only used for sleeping. The only light left on was that standing lamp. Lights turned on after the fact is irrelevant.

"On our arrival we had lowered the blind-style shutters on the outside of the windows, which were controlled from the inside, and closed the curtains. We left them that way all week. This early in the season, the nights were not that warm, there was no need to open a window and we reasoned that having the shutters down and the curtains drawn would keep it cool during the day. Although it meant the room was very dark, the children weren’t going to be in there in the daytime, and at night we always left the door ajar to let in a little light." (Madeleine)

4078 'But you didn't touch the door''

Reply 'No'

4078 'You didn't need to because it was already open''

Reply 'It was already open. I mean, it must have been, it must have been sort of at that sort of angle, so it's just over forty-five degrees'. (MO)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 02:19:09 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2015, 02:32:35 PM »

Yes Misty. It looks like the light from the bedroom, in that photo.If it is a forensic photo, no doubt the light was put on by them.

There's no way the street light would reflect in that window though. The trees were too thick, and weren't cut down till later.

I think Heri might have a better photo, taken nearer the top of road.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 02:38:10 PM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline misty

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2015, 02:42:44 PM »
When they left for the tapas bar no lights were on in the bedroom. That room was only used for sleeping. The only light left on was that standing lamp. Lights turned on after the fact is irrelevant.

"On our arrival we had lowered the blind-style shutters on the outside of the windows, which were controlled from the inside, and closed the curtains. We left them that way all week. This early in the season, the nights were not that warm, there was no need to open a window and we reasoned that having the shutters down and the curtains drawn would keep it cool during the day. Although it meant the room was very dark, the children weren’t going to be in there in the daytime, and at night we always left the door ajar to let in a little light." (Madeleine)

4078 'But you didn't touch the door''

Reply 'No'

4078 'You didn't need to because it was already open''

Reply 'It was already open. I mean, it must have been, it must have been sort of at that sort of angle, so it's just over forty-five degrees'. (MO)

An unusual street light which can penetrate thick foliage.
Perhaps the wind went whoosh & parted all the  leaves just as the crime scene photo was taken, eh?
Still, the clever policemen didn't need to put the bedroom light on at all, did they?
Super-visual, the PJ.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 02:54:04 PM by misty »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 02:53:40 PM »
Yes Misty. It looks like the light from the bedroom, in that photo.If it is a forensic photo, no doubt the light was put on by them.

There's no way the street light would reflect in that window though. The trees were too thick, and weren't cut down till later.

I think Heri might have a better photo, taken nearer the top of road.

Back to planet earth. The evidence has been shown. These is an actual crime scene photo. This proves Matt was telling the truth! Matt did that check and the door was half-open not ajar as what has been claimed. See my theory.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 07:46:50 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Carana

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2015, 02:55:36 PM »

An unusual street light which can penetrate thick foliage.
Perhaps the wind went whoosh & parted all the  leaves just as the crime scene photo was taken, eh?
Still, the clever policemen didn't need to put the bedroom light on at all, did they?
Super-visual, the PJ.

Is that photo you posted definitely of Block 5?

5a exterior 2.jpg

Offline misty

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2015, 03:05:28 PM »
Is that photo you posted definitely of Block 5?

5a exterior 2.jpg

Yes.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2015, 03:10:52 PM »
i agree. Some people on here seem to be in denial about their posts. I have been directly named a'disgrace', a 'hypocrite', and accused of lying. People replying to my posts have referred to 'sceptics' as being this or that. When challenged they have denied that they were referring to me, but the inference was clear in my opinion. It doesn't offend me particularly because we all know that people whose argument is weak tend to resort to name calling, but it's tedious, repetitive and boring.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2015, 03:23:45 PM »
8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Well put.  My feelings exactly

And I have to wonder why some of them are so determined to put out such lies and disinformation.

Propaganda .... WHY?

I await your apology 8(0(*

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2015, 03:25:42 PM »
Back to planet earth. The evidence has been shown by me. These are actual crime scene photos so you are wrong! All you McCann supporters have been proven wrong. And it proves Matt was telling the truth! Matt did that check and the door was half-open not ajar as what has been claimed. See my theory - no door moved.

PJ Forensic photos. So the light was from the bedroom, not the living room. Or did the forensics work in the dark? They might well have done.

Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »

PJ Forensic photos. So the light was from the bedroom, not the living room. Or did the forensics work in the dark? They might well have done.

Lights were turned on in the bedroom and in the apartment after the fact. No lights were on in that bedroom when they claimed the actual crime happened. So what? The light shining on the shutters outside is from the street light which Matt saw on his check. That proves he did it and the door was half-open not ajar.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 03:34:34 PM by pathfinder73 »