Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 76595 times)

Offline carlymichelle

i wonder if australian netflix will get this??

Offline John

Is Netflix yet another entity out to make money on the back of a child's misfortune?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

Is Netflix yet another entity out to make money on the back of a child's misfortune?

I believe they made one on J Bennett,so possibly consistent, I guess they liken the McCann mystery to that as not being solved and is it likey to be?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

I guess they'll be aiming for world-wide distribution
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

Will it ever be made

Offline Angelo222

Will it ever be made

They are on a sticky wicket on this one imo.  Producing an accurate documentary about the Maddie case will involve making the public aware of everything that went on and that includes Oakley and Metodo 3.  Anything less than that would be nothing more than a sham.

Maybe Netflix can find out who instructed M3 and Correia to go after Goncalo Amaral.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

If they are going to do it in detail, perhaps it will be an 8 parter rather than just one episode.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

They are on a sticky wicket on this one imo.  Producing an accurate documentary about the Maddie case will involve making the public aware of everything that went on and that includes Oakley and Metodo 3.  Anything less than that would be nothing more than a sham.

Maybe Netflix can find out who instructed M3 and Correia to go after Goncalo Amaral.

I can see that accusation being made on a few of the McCann unfriendly internet sites, but apart from that, no other provenance ... and as far as I can recall the reverse was true with Amaral trying to have Correia committed to an asylum for the insane.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4719.msg170725#msg170725
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

I can see that accusation being made on a few of the McCann unfriendly internet sites, but apart from that, no other provenance ... and as far as I can recall the reverse was true with Amaral trying to have Correia committed to an asylum for the insane.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4719.msg170725#msg170725

Correia admitted himself he had been paid by Metodo3.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

Correia admitted himself he had been paid by Metodo3.

Was that before or after Amaral had been made an arguido in the Cipriano case?

Anyone care to speculate how much airtime Pulse will allocate to informing the viewers of the first coordinators chequered personal & professional life?

Offline Alice Purjorick

https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/spanish-detectives-asked-me-to-arrange.html
This always worth a rerun.
The interview with Jose Leite.

"«O Crime» - What do you intend to reveal in this book of yours?

Marcos Aragão – In the book «The Little Girls that Came from the Stars» I mix true facts with romanced ones, approaching new aspects of the private investigation that Maddie’s parents carried out into their daughter’s disappearance".

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:20:38 PM by Eleanor »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline faithlilly

Was that before or after Amaral had been made an arguido in the Cipriano case?

Anyone care to speculate how much airtime Pulse will allocate to informing the viewers of the first coordinators chequered personal & professional life?

Does it matter ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

Does it matter ?

Yes, I think it does as much of the continuing negativity towards the McCanns is bolstered by Amaral's accusations. When a person is being accused of a serious criminal matter which extends outside the libel protection granted to serving police officers, it seems fair to question the character of the accuser. Wouldn't you agree that's what a balanced documentary should do?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Yes, I think it does as much of the continuing negativity towards the McCanns is bolstered by Amaral's accusations. When a person is being accused of a serious criminal matter which extends outside the libel protection granted to serving police officers, it seems fair to question the character of the accuser. Wouldn't you agree that's what a balanced documentary should do?
With all due respect Misty, you have absolutely no evidence that much of the negativity towards the McCanns is down to Amaral. It is with heads in sand that this myth is circulating among the less gullible among us.

I wonder if you are really sure about what you are suggesting in that 'he who has not sinned may cast the first stone'! rhetoric?   cite for this: is man who wrote a book called bible.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:06:52 PM by stephen25000 »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline misty

With all due respect Misty, you have absolutely no evidence that much of the negativity towards the McCanns is down to Amaral. It is with heads in sand that this myth is circulating among the less gullible among us.

I wonder if you are really sure about what you are suggesting in that 'he who has not sinned may cast the first stone'! rhetoric?   cite for this: is man who wrote a book called bible.

I think you have misunderstood what I wrote. It is the character of the r***** (sic) which should be examined. In the McCanns case, the victims (and many of their family/friends) have already been dredged through the court of public opinion.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:14:43 PM by stephen25000 »