Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75540 times)

Offline G-Unit

But there must be some theories which you can dismiss?

All possibilities remain on the table in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

Even the one promoted by CMOMM?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Murat did it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

What is 'it'?
Anything you want it to be.  According to you all possibilities remain on the table.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

So far we have had an incredibly mild February.
Lots of preparatory work done in the garden.

We've had no snow so far.

March has been a mixture of wind, rain and sun.

The snowdrops are now withering, the early daffodils are blooming, the Forsythia is beginning to bloom and the rhododendrons are full of buds, looking promising for Easter.
I can never decide which is my favourite season.

The best part of our journey will be once more crossing the new Queensferry bridge with the glorious views of both the Forth Railway bridge and the Forth Road Bridge.
&%%6  I LOVE snowdrops.  They used to emerge just before my birthday.  So I am planning to see if I can grow snowdrops in Portugal.

Queensferry sounds like Edinburgh to Dundee.  Who does your beloved support, footie-wise?  When I was very young, the 'cheerleader' at Rugby Park was a sheep.  I don't remember his other details.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

Anything you want it to be.  According to you all possibilities remain on the table.

I don't want 'it' to be anything in particular. I repeat; I don't know what happened to Madeleine McCann so I can't rule anyone out of beng involved in her disappearance.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

What makes you rhink that's what I think? I have said many times I don't know what happened.
You have said nothing has been rulef out so by definition you think thst is possible

Offline Venturi Swirl

I don't want 'it' to be anything in particular. I repeat; I don't know what happened to Madeleine McCann so I can't rule anyone out of beng involved in her disappearance.
Fortunately you’re not tasked with finding out.  Let’s hope those who are are able to be a little more discerning when evaluating the evidence and discard possibilities which are clearly ludicrous.

Offline carlymichelle

it  is already listed on netflix australia we will get it  tonight  or tommrow    the preview is on there though

Offline carlymichelle

you will never  get though  to them   they will deny the possible involvement  of the mcanns    forever

Offline Venturi Swirl

you will never  get though  to them   they will deny the possible involvement  of the mcanns    forever
Do you think it’s possible Madeleine was abducted by a stranger?  Seriously? 

Offline barrier

Do you think it’s possible Madeleine was abducted by a stranger?  Seriously?

The answer to that imo is from Pedro Do Carmo when asked if he accepts the girl was abducted,he said we don't know what happened and have to be open to other possibility's.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

The answer to that imo is from Pedro Do Carmo when asked if he accepts the girl was abducted,he said we don't know what happened and have to be open to other possibility's.
A politician’s answer.  Why are you unable to give a straight answer?  Yes or no?

Offline G-Unit

You have said nothing has been rulef out so by definition you think thst is possible

Maybe so, but you made it sould like it was a theory I subscribed to. I have no theory. If the case is ever solved (which I doubt) we could all be surprised.
Result = happy posting.